It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humane way to reform terrorists and enemy combatants to do good in the future.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Create a small room, no larger than a standard jail cell, line the walls with conductive mesh to create a Faraday cage. Then implement an array of 95ghz millimeter wave emitters like that on the Active Denial system used by the military. At this point a subject would be trapped and feel as if they are actually on fire, with no injury. Heating the floor and walls to around 42c with the subject being naked and unable to escape the heated surface, and adding slightly more Co2 to the environment will complete the effect. Due to the heated surface and millimeter wave emitters, and heat exhausted by the stressed subject, the air would be cooled to prevent death or injury. This cooling would not be noticed as the skin will feel as if it’s on fire anyway. Then you would install projectors to project a mix of flames and video of the evil actions the individual committed. Then you place EMP emitters sending opposing signals from either side into their brain to create a dissociative sensation of something unseen in the room with them. A dose of cortisol and lysergic acid diethylamide will amplify the stress and special effects. Periodically the subject will be put down with sprayed sedatives to have meds adjusted and be rehydrate and injected with vitamins and other needed compounds. After a period of time, subject is released to be re-educated, then sent back to whoever sent them so that they may tear apart terror networks or other organizations from the inside.
edit on 7-11-2018 by Theocracy4America because: Details

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Theocracy4America

A Clockwork Orange beat you to this method by about 50 years.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Creative, & at the same time I was a bit caught off guard by the level of detail you've presented. Sounds like a terrible nightmare. More effective than waterboarding? The jury is out on this one.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Umm. I think the first step to figuring out how to humanely reform any person would be to look up the definition of what humane means. Second step would be to familiarize yourself with what the definition of torture is. Your op definitely fits one of those definitions..

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: confound

Umm. I think the first step to figuring out how to humanely reform any person would be to look up the definition of what humane means. Second step would be to familiarize yourself with what the definition of torture is. Your op definitely fits one of those definitions..

It is humane because it causes them to see the error of their ways, where they are heading (a taste of hell), and in most cases this leads to repentance.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

A Clockwork Orange beat you to this method by about 50 years.

I was just imagining the same thing.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Pffffft.....we already did this with cats when i was 13. They still wouldnt talk.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
If you want to do this really, just legalize prostitution and give them vouchers. Feed them liquor and drugs and put them in front of a PS4.

Welcome to the West, it beats sand and goats any day.

Im dead serious lol

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Sounds like an enormous waste of resources.
Give'em a bullet and leave'em for the vultures.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I bet you enjoyed like crazy writing all that.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I did. My only fear is that this secular government may do me the way the Greeks did Perillos.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Theocracy4America
Create a small room, no larger than a standard jail cell, line the walls with conductive mesh to create a Faraday cage. Then implement an array of 95ghz millimeter wave emitters like that on the Active Denial system used by the military. At this point a subject would be trapped and feel as if they are actually on fire, with no injury. Heating the floor and walls to around 42c with the subject being naked and unable to escape the heated surface, and adding slightly more Co2 to the environment will complete the effect. Due to the heated surface and millimeter wave emitters, and heat exhausted by the stressed subject, the air would be cooled to prevent death or injury. This cooling would not be noticed as the skin will feel as if it’s on fire anyway. Then you would install projectors to project a mix of flames and video of the evil actions the individual committed. Then you place EMP emitters sending opposing signals from either side into their brain to create a dissociative sensation of something unseen in the room with them. A dose of cortisol and lysergic acid diethylamide will amplify the stress and special effects. Periodically the subject will be put down with sprayed sedatives to have meds adjusted and be rehydrate and injected with vitamins and other needed compounds. After a period of time, subject is released to be re-educated, then sent back to whoever sent them so that they may tear apart terror networks or other organizations from the inside.

Just shoot 'em...It's a lot cheaper and eliminates the problem altogether...

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
A flag for your creativity and many would call it humane and some torture. I am much more direct as I would find them guilty in a court of law and send them straight to the gallows. We have enough problems on the planet without having to deal with anyone who believes it's okay to support or commit acts of violence against others for what they see as legitimate reasons. My best,

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: airforce47

Knowing that death awaits will denture some criminals, unspeakable pain and suffering, such as burning for days without death, aired on television maybe, would stop more in my openion.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

"A Clockwork Orange"....you used all of it!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Congratulations on putting 2 words together than don't belong that way.
"reform" and "terrorist".
Even worse than "A1" and "pudding".
You did say the 2 correct words though:
"put" and "down"

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
OK, tell me more about Clockwork Orange and where I can watch it. It sounds like my kind of movie.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Can we still keep an explosive collar around their neck for when they step out of line?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
Can we still keep an explosive collar around their neck for when they step out of line?

A fan of deadlock movie eh?

Anyway op you do know that hell don't open for humans until the white throne judgement right?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Um, not really supportive of torture. You may as well join ISIS if you enjoy inflicting human suffering.
edit on 8/11/2018 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join