It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-Citizens Voting in Texas? "We got TONS of them" Says Election Official

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
You literally can't vote without ID and a good address. No, illegals can't vote, except for in San Francisco. A friend of mine, who's white btw, could not vote today because the address on her driver's license was different from her registration. She moved.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Which begs the question, why is the GOP, who run Texas Voting and all crazy about voter fraud and voter IDs, not auditing their applicants when they register to vote?

Uh, GOP doesn't run voting in Texas. The County registrars run the voting. The Democrap who runs Dallas county voting routinely trains her poll workers CONTRARY TO TEXAS LAW, to accept ids without checking anything - like being in the correct county to vote. Not to mention commissioning loads of city busses to shuttle voters from poll to poll, handing out new voter registration cards at every stop.

ganjoa
edit on 7-11-2018 by ganjoa because: No T plus end comment

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ganjoa

Which begs the question, why is the GOP, who run Texas Voting and all crazy about voter fraud and voter IDs, not auditing their applicants when they register to vote?

Uh, GOP doesn't run voting in Texas. The County registrars run the voting. The Democrap who runs Dallas county voting routinely trains her poll workers CONTRARY TO TEXAS LAW, to accept ids without checking anything - like being in the correct county to vote. Not to mention commissioning loads of city busses to shuttle voters from poll to poll, handing out new voter registration cards at every stop.

ganjoa

But doesnt the state run the registration process and state wide rolls?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ganjoa

ganjoa

But doesnt the state run the registration process and state wide rolls?

Not really. They aggregate county election voter registrations records - at best. There's no system to cross validate multiple registrations - so register at your parents house, your house, etc - if they are in different counties, presto! My city lets out of county people vote there all the time because they were bo0rn there, might come back - never mind they live in the next county...

ganjoa

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Sounds to me like we should throw out the TX voting results. All these illegals electing Cruz and all.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Americans are stupid

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Ah hahah sure. Not because the committee members sued them because they werent given any direction or orders on how to actually find all those illegal voters.
You really should research that whole matter. It was not ended because states wouldnt cooperate. It was because they didnt have a clue what they were doing. Sort of like everything trump does. On a wing and a prayer.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

When I voted today I had to show my drivers license.
The license that I had to renew this summer.
The license the bmv required me to bring a social security card, birth certificate and 2 forms of billing with my home address.

Funny thing though, I didn't feel oppressed...

His drivers license was his identification, the fraud was how he managed to get registered.

Clearly you are an opressive white male, because the woke progressives all know that minorities are all too poor and stupid to get proper ID and, besides, most them are felons.

:
edit on 2018 11 07 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

A new video to add to the OP.

There had better be repercussions from this.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join