It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-Citizens Voting in Texas? "We got TONS of them" Says Election Official

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Project Veritas has released undercover video of elections officials in Texas explain how non-citizens can vote in the November 6th 2018 Election.

Huh.

I thought voter fraud didn't happen?

edit on 6-11-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
They know it happens that's why they stopped the audits and refuse to cooperate with Trump's request. They also know the wall works otherwise they would not be screaming like a 2 year old. It works. Every place a wall goes up with bodies on the ground it works surprisingly well. If it didn't work why not just give him the "stupid" wall for the DACA people? If it did not work then who cares. Let the baby have his bottle.
edit on 6-11-2018 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2018 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

When I voted today I had to show my drivers license.
The license that I had to renew this summer.
The license the bmv required me to bring a social security card, birth certificate and 2 forms of billing with my home address.

Funny thing though, I didn't feel oppressed...

His drivers license was his identification, the fraud was how he managed to get registered.
edit on 6-11-2018 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

When I voted today I had to show my drivers license.
The license that I had to renew this summer.
The license the bmv required me to bring a social security card, birth certificate and 2 forms of billing with my home address.

Funny thing though, I didn't feel oppressed...

Here in NJ, nobody asked me for my driver license or any ID. They had the book with the people who votes there, I signed it and voted. I just told my name.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Not to mention the election officials who were explicitly told he was not a citizen and encouraged 'him' to vote anyway.
edit on 6-11-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I wonder which lib will be the first one in this thread attacking the source and not the content.

My money is on the one that rhymes with 'shills'

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Also, just saw this a few minutes ago.....

Jack Posobiec - twitter

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Statement from Governor Abbott of Texas:

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Honestly this stuff happens every election cycle and we never do anything to solve the problem.

Americans are stupid if they think they can continue to bury their heads in the sand on this subject.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I think if we start making some examples out of those that facilitate this, it would make people pause the next time an election comes around and they think they can get away with this.

Arrest and throw the book at a few of the voters, a few of the poll workers and watch attitudes change real fast.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Check out this from PA polling place.
Vote straight democrat

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Check out this from PA polling place.
Vote straight democrat

PA is a lost cause state. They have run out so many good businesses with their corrupt unions and thieve guild liquor laws. Caterpillar cut and ran for TX and devastated an entire county in PA. Their plant was city blocks of work. They abandoned all of it when the corrupt unions started making insane demands. Caterpillar called their bluff and left town.

The liquor laws are so insane. All run by a den of thieves with severe nepotism. Family controlled liquor stores that charge more for a 12 pack in the cooler than one stacked on the ground. Pure insanity. If you want a beer in a grocery you have to purchase it, leave, then return to buy groceries. Sick, sick to the core.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Which begs the question, why is the GOP, who run Texas Voting and all crazy about voter fraud and voter IDs, not auditing their applicants when they register to vote?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Which begs the question, why is the GOP, who run Texas Voting and all crazy about voter fraud and voter IDs, not auditing their applicants when they register to vote?

Yeah sure, then the left explodes with accusations of racism, profiling, and voter suppression.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Ah ha! I knew it. I'm going to add your thread to mine at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

States are supposed to vet applicants who register to vote. This is done in ALL states and Dems are fine with that.

My question is why is a state that is so hell bent on Voter ID and other restrictions not doing the basic research into who registers if a non-citizen can get on the rolls.

But Veritas never showed proof that the non-citizens were actually on the rolls only that supposed poll workers only cared that their a persons name was in the book.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

I think if we start making some examples out of those that facilitate this, it would make people pause the next time an election comes around and they think they can get away with this.

Arrest and throw the book at a few of the voters, a few of the poll workers and watch attitudes change real fast.
We need to do that if true

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

You vile racist

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Hey, I'm a real piece of #.

I often sponsor protests against myself.

Turnout isnt bad, but they are all personalities of myself.

Catering is cheap though.
edit on 6-11-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
It is happening everywhere, not just in Texas. The government should be doing sting operations to make sure only citizens vote in our elections. Never happen though, the Dems will fight it tooth and nail.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join