It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just voted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I went either republican or Constitutionalist for the state, voted one democrat for local office I know her and she's a great person.

Vote!

VoteVoteVote!

Hell, vote for me!

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I have to go over the candidates to decide who I am going to vote for tomorrow. If in doubt, I will vote republican because I am not happy with the Democratic practices lately. I used to vote mostly Democrat, in fact in the Trump election, I voted almost all Democrat except for Trump. In the last two years I have decided I will not vote for any democrat unless I know them personally or they are going to be bipartisan in their voting. I am not going to vote for a person who just follows the leader of a party, I want people who will try to work together on issues to try to do what is right for all of our citizens.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
voted one democrat for local office I know her and she's a great person.

Democrat?

"Pitchforks, lanterns and rotten tomatoes for sale. Low, low prices. Roll up, roll up..."

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

In Oregon we have ballots mailed to us and we send it in or drop it off at voting stations.

Just explaining why I "voted" today.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

From every YT video right down to the local CL ads, they are pushing for folks to vote.

I'd vote for ya DB but it wouldn't be legal!

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Did you have the opportunity to vote out the mayor and sheriff of Portland? Any ANTIFA candidates you voted for?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: rickymouse

In Oregon we have ballots mailed to us and we send it in or drop it off at voting stations.

Just explaining why I "voted" today.

I missed the deadline to vote by mail. I have to go stand in line for two minutes tomorrow to vote. Small township, we avoid the times when you have to wait in line over ten minutes, they don't even have a coffee pot at the township hall, I should complain about that. I would even consider donating bakery to the cause. Damn, is my Senior citizen showing, where even funerals and voting becomes a social event? I remember going to wedding receptions where we didn't even know the people getting married when I was a teenager. Beer and food, just bought a card and stuck five bucks in it.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

Did you have the opportunity to vote out the mayor and sheriff of Portland? Any ANTIFA candidates you voted for?

I voted for the removal of Sanctuary status as a state.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

You would've been my write in for Illinois Governor had I known you declared candidacy. Home state or not.( Like that matters to some...eyeroll)
We havent met, but from what I've seen on here, you couldn't possibly be any worse than what's currently threatening to occupy Springfield.
I trust those who speak their mind without being pc ,more than those who micromanage their communications to the point the mental gymnastics required to see their point breaks my back and neck.
Voted days ago. Some Dems ran unopposed so I closed my eyes, held my nose, and clicked.
Ugh. Cant wait for it all to be over as well.
This has been an exhausting 2 years mentally, but worth it. MAGA.

new topics

top topics

join