It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporter was illegally kicked out of Seattle Bar

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Maybe he was the designated driver and going to drink juice.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Yeah he deserves that cause he is a right winger! And right wingers used to... oh wait a minute... it was the Democrats who fought against Civil Rights! But even so, what the hell does that have anything to do with this guy? Both sides have done wrong so by your logic we should just treat everyone like sh# because their political ancestors did something?

I remember you used to have a halfway decent sense of logic... now you're just filled with hate.

"tiny white balls" ? Why is it always you Trump haters who go immediately to the most tasteless, disgusting, and almost always sexual insults? *barf* And you have the audacity to talk about Trump's sense of decency? (i would quote you but i would rather not wade through your filthy posts to retrieve an example and it probably wouldn't be decent for children anyway)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: KTemplar

If you were concerned about illegal immigration, you would be dealing with the method by which the majority of illegal immigration happens, but you aren't. Your nations ONLY major scale plan for preventing immigration, deals with the method by which the fewest people commit the crime of being where they have no papers to allow them access to. Its people who arrive legally, and over stay their visa who take up the majority of the space on the pie chart.

Again, I’m too busy working to take care of immigration, hence one of the reasons I voted for Trump.

You are wrong! Many steal ssi #s.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: szino9

Corbyn is not an anti-Semite. He merely disagrees with the positions held by the government of Israel, and no matter what abortions of language and mental gymnastics are involved in suggesting otherwise, that does not equate to anti-Semitism. If it did, there would be a whole HEAP of Jews world wide who, despite being Jewish themselves, would also stand so accused. They do not.

We do, and must continue to have the capacity to criticise governments for their actions, where those actions are ethically and morally atrocious. To be clear, anti-Semitism is just another phobic response, unreasoning fear of Jews and Judaism. Having a disagreement with a government is not the same as being phobic toward an entire religious demographic, no matter what shady paperwork tries to suggest otherwise.

And yes, many of my posts are against those isms you speak of, and they will continue to be, until those things are no longer existent.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Yet in your eye it is perfectly fine to go after the individual just because you (or in this case that bouncer) doesn't agree his political views...

link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

There are no standards any more, your President being elected, indicated clearly that America has no standards for behaviour, ethics, morals, that you would rather be lead by a fascist enabling degenerate, a con man, a liar, a coward and a fraud, than stop a gap with Hillary until something genuinely useful came along. You may not expect from others, standards that your nation does not expect from itself, and if you can support the congealed slime that you call a President, any of his positions, or his support base, then you are in no position to correct others for their use of logic or their interaction with standards of decency.

You all made it the wild west, so you shouldn't complain when the shots are fired.

link   
What is any decent person doing in Seattle , anyway ?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

If you were concerned about illegal immigration, you would be dealing with the method by which the majority of illegal immigration happens, but you aren't. Your nations ONLY major scale plan for preventing immigration, deals with the method by which the fewest people commit the crime of being where they have no papers to allow them access to. Its people who arrive legally, and over stay their visa who take up the majority of the space on the pie chart.

So if someone stabs you with an ice pick instead of a knife that’ll make you feel better right... illegal is illegal... it doesn’t really matter the method used to carry out the action...

Problem here is there are no real repercussions and in fact are rewards for not being a citizen... that needs to end... and after tomorrow that can finally get jammed through no matter how many crying jackasses hold their breath and stomp their feet...

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

There is a difference between someone who arrives legally and someone who arrives illegally.

The person who arrived legally was vetted first. The illegal just walked right in. They are already a criminal the instant they set foot in our country. The likelihood of them committing further crimes is a Lot higher.

I'm sorry you appear to be too intoxicated to understand these very simple, very basic concepts.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

There are no standards any more, your President being elected, indicated clearly that America has no standards for behaviour, ethics, morals, that you would rather be lead by a fascist enabling degenerate, a con man, a liar, a coward and a fraud, than stop a gap with Hillary until something genuinely useful came along. You may not expect from others, standards that your nation does not expect from itself, and if you can support the congealed slime that you call a President, any of his positions, or his support base, then you are in no position to correct others for their use of logic or their interaction with standards of decency.

You all made it the wild west, so you shouldn't complain when the shots are fired.

How’s that London Mayor working out for ya... maybe clean up your own backyard before you think you have a right to dictate what we do in ours...

🇺🇸>🇬🇧

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
My understanding of islam is that
they don't drink alcohol,I can't see a muslim going into a bar.

That is typically the case, unless of course you are about to fly a plane into a building, then you can go to the strip club, drink and ogle the sexy girls before meeting a bunch of virgins in heaven.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

There is a difference between someone who arrives legally and someone who arrives illegally.

The person who arrived legally was vetted first. The illegal just walked right in. They are already a criminal the instant they set foot in our country. The likelihood of them committing further crimes is a Lot higher.

I'm sorry you appear to be too intoxicated to understand these very simple, very basic concepts.

Bingo... to get on a plane and go to another country how many hoops do you have to jump through before you can even get to the gate... then jump through even more once you land... but if you sneak in the back door nobody knows who the hell you are... what you did where you came from... what sort of disease or invasive bugs or parasites you may be carrying along for the ride...

Illegals of all kinds need to be caught... deported... and never allowed rentry for any reason whatsoever...

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked
... to get on a plane and go to another country how many hoops do you have to jump through before you can even get to the gate...

Take picture, submit with application and fee, get passport. That's it.

...then jump through even more once you land...

Show passport, say why you are visiting. That's it.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Well, there you go. You refuse to have standards because of who happens to be in the WH, so I guess that is the end of the conversation.

This is a perfect example of why we need to reinforce personal responsibility. As I was saying to the other poster.

Because of who the POTUS is, TrueBrit says I cannot speak about logic or decency. When he decides to be illogical and indecent, I just have to sit here and take it, because he doesn't like the American President.

Ok, TrueBrit. You found a way so you don't have to be ashamed of your filth for another day. Congrats. But you know one day it will catch up to you and you will have to look yourself in the mirror and fully realize what you've let yourself become.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I don't say that.

Your vote said that. If you do not like it, perhaps you should have thought more carefully about the implications of your vote.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

thanks for your response!

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

they weren't kicked out because they supported trump, they were kicked out because they were a group from patriot prayer, ya know, the other half of the anarchist coin? personally I wouldn't want either side of that coin in any business I might be operating be they antifa, or any of the extreme alt right groups.
maybe these guys shouldn't have advertised their alliance with this group so blatently, maybe they wouldn't have been a problem then??

but, gee, how much you want to bet that there were plenty of bars within walking distance that would have been happy to take their money regardless.. unlike the disabled lady that was left at the side of the road in her disabled car because "God" told the tow truck driver he shouldn't help out a bernie supporter!!!
so, oh... boohoo to the poor, poor patriot prayer people!! what goes around tends to come back around!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
That’s still arriving legal but staying illegally.
I like how under your avatar you slam even your own country.

edit on 5-11-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

there's also a difference between someone coming here and entering our country seeking asylum and someone who beats the crap out of their kids....
can you guess which one gets to go home to those kids sooner???

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

I do. We have not slain all our fascists yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join