It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Moore: White Men Need To Step Aside & Give Up

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

He's saying step aside to let a woman in control... shilling for Hilary to be honest.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

He's making a joke really, but there's usually a lot of truth in jest. He's right, white men have been running this country from day one. Sorry if the truth offends you but he's not anti white, more like Pro Change.

So stop feeling bad for yourself. We all know you're gonna vote along your parties lines no matter what piece of trash is on the ballot this year or any other year.

That's why I look forward to the future generations, because old racist white people who do nothing but hate on Democrats, watch Fox News, and always vote, well they'll be dead soon enough. So long baby boomers!

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Change merely for the sake of change is seldom a good idea. The Germans discovered that one in the '30s.

Although I get the impression that if you were offered the choice between a grumpy old white man and young, energetic POC woman, you'd choose the grumpy old white man if he had a (D) after his name and she didn't. And you'd find all kinds of reasons why, too.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

He's right, white men have been running this country from day one. Sorry if the truth offends you but he's not anti white, more like Pro Change.

That's why I look forward to the future generations, because old racist white people who do nothing but hate on Democrats, watch Fox News, and always vote, well they'll be dead soon enough. So long baby boomers!

And this country can be argued to be the most successful in the history of mankind....

And the baby boomers replaced by Generation X and Gen Z truepundit.com...

Gonna be a lot of crying days for your anti-white hate-filled heart pal. Im gonna enjoy and savor every last tear from those soy boy tear ducts.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
Michael Moore is once again showing his true colors by being anti white. And by having an anti white agenda.

He does nothing of the sort in the video you posted.

He simply said that old white & under educated males, like himself, should give up on their stereotypical bigoted political ideologies.

His just using his constitutional right of free speech, to express his own passionate political beliefs...Seems fair enough to me.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Mooer is "Angry", "White", and "American"...maybe he should lead by example...and "step aside and give up".

I think he's actually SITTING on Don Lemmon as he's saying that.

Moore's such a sour puss...he probably has Don Lemon in his mouth.

Good Grief!
I was referring to the fruit.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Mooer is "Angry", "White", and "American"...maybe he should lead by example...and "step aside and give up".

I think he's actually SITTING on Don Lemmon as he's saying that.

Moore's such a sour puss...he probably has Don Lemon in his mouth.

Good Grief!
I was referring to the fruit.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
He just said old white men have been the majority in power and to give the majority gender a chance (I'm guessing he meant women).

It really wasn't racist because he wasn't tell white guys not to vote.

More fake outrage.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
He just said old white men have been the majority in power and to give the majority gender a chance (I'm guessing he meant women).

More fake outrage.

Whatever happened to the most qualified?

Why does everything have to be about skin color to the left?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk

Michael Moore is once again showing his true colors by being anti white. And by having an anti white agenda. For someone that comes from Irish/Scottish, and English ancestry. Its almost rather comical to hear Moore whine and suggest that White Men/White People in America and elsewhere need to step aside and give up?

This is an attack on White people. This wont bring liberal votes.

Identity politics. If I would not vote against someone on the grounds of "race" or "gender" alone, then by the exact same token I would not cast a vote in his or her favor for the identical reason. Simple logic the identitarians can’t grasp.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Exactly, he notices that a lot of people are older white men and to change up their viting habits again.

Total bait thread.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

More fake outrage.

Whatever happened to the most qualified?

Why does everything have to be about skin color to the left?

Because its all about division and victimization to the left. Its utterly disgusting. Pure vileness when you tell an innocent child what superhero they can and cannot be on Halloween according to their skin color.

Stuff like that is more proof the left are the racist they claim to hate.
edit on 4-11-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

He was mainly talking about how people who aren't status quo are running on ballets across the country. Then he was talking to the majority demographic of voters.

Trump or other people can talk about having the black vote, but having the white male vote, that can't be talked about huh?

Damn.. you republicans are so easily triggered..

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

How they don't see this message as suicide is beyond me.

Even minorities don't side with it. They cringe and ask to not be the arbiters of such a racist idea.

Maybe they chuckle until they see that these fools are for real. Then they "just walk away from the insane white people". "Now they even hate themselves."

They know racism. This is it and it breeds more right back.

Lay off the white people. I for one am rabidly anti-racist and very white.

edit on 11 4 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
For the record I don’t think I’ve ever seen DBC triggered, he is a master of the satirical arts. His jokes often have the truth sprinkled on top too.

a reply to: blueman12

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

A rule of thumb people of the modern world should follow: The moment someone says "All white men need..." they lose the debate. You should pack them a little box of biscuits and with a polite smile tell them to bog off. That should also include any other colour that people use "All black men need" etc.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Mr. Moore, why don't you lead by example. Step aside and STFU!

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The identity that is problematic in politics is not incidentals like race and gender.

It's the progressives who've been running the country into the ground for the past century, in birth parties.

The elites need to step aside.

Michael Moore was good when he was part of the working class: "Roger & Me".

But then he moved to Hollywood and quit listening to people who earn an hourly wage.

MM IS the elite now. He's a white whoopi Goldberg

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I second this...

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Here's a nice article to accompany his latest statement:

How Michael Moore Lost His Audience

This coming from the same moron that recently admitted that the left has lost because of their methods.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join