It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unable to login on new desktop.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I guess my login EternalSolace I’s dead becaus I don’t use soaicla media.

Goodbye ATS... forcing people to use social media to log in is against everything ATS use to stand forex congrats.

ATS is now on my anti coast to coast list...

Harabegr indisguise.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

I can log in using my own laptop (Win10) and any others at work which also run Win10. Same goes for android and apple operating systems on phones and ipads. You can try alternative browsers: chrome, edge, firefox, opera, safari to see if it helps.

It's highly likely to be an issue on your side rather than the website. Follow ArMap's advice and post an image of what you see. He's very conscientious and reliable with these things and other members would also recognise whatever issue you're having.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Have you tried to log in to ATS on a different Windows computer?

Another thing you can try is to use a "Private" browser window, both Edge and Firefox have those.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The Edge browser is junk as is the IE browser that came pre-installed. I also had huge issues with logging in to certain sites and having them display properly. Switched over to Firefox and all is good.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

I don't have any problem logging in to ATS on Edge or Internet Explorer (or Opera, or Firefox, or Chrome, or Maxthon, or Iron, or Opera Mini on Android).

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I guess I’m doomed to iOS. I can’t take or upload pics as they aren’t accepted. I can’t share or describe my problem because outside intereferrenfd isn’t accepted.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
I guess I’m doomed to iOS. I can’t take or upload pics as they aren’t accepted. I can’t share or describe my problem because outside intereferrenfd isn’t accepted.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

You're an idiot because I can now sign in with a new social media account, but cannot no longer sign in with a grandfathered account..

Is this really the state ATS has strived for?

#ing pathetice ATS staff... it's no wonder art bell failed along with goerge noorey's crap he spews.
edit on 12-11-2018 by EMTJEA because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EMTJEA

Hello again EternalSolace/EMTJEA,

Almost all ATS members use Win10 and they can log in whether they're new users or veterans. ArMap has offered ways to investigate/resolve your issue and you've yet to respond to him. There are no better hands than ArMap's to be in; the guy genuinely knows what he's talking about.

It's almost certainly an issue with your new desktop.

#ing pathetice ATS staff... it's no wonder art bell failed along with goerge noorey's crap he spews.

There's no need for insults, is there? Contact staff directly or email [email protected] when you're ready to accept help.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join