It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction for Tuesday's Election

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
The Republicans will retain control of the House of Representatives and Congress. The Democrats will gain a few State governor positions.

I can agree to this.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Prediction for Tuesday ? Big EU interference in the elections ... they basically announced it !

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
today began the Hindi Festival of Good over Evil…. Do you think that the week-plus long festival had any bearing or synchronicity with the outcome of the USAs Tuesday Election outcome - or just influenced your prognostication

RE:

"Dussehra’, or ‘Dasara', marks the culmination of the nine nights and ten days festival of Navratri.
According to Hindu folklore, the demon king Ravana was defeated by Hindu god Rama on this day. It's celebrated country-wide with different traditions. ….

source: www.euronews.com...

OP -->

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I predict widespread autistic screeching at the front doors of polling stations will change a lot of people’s vote before they walk inside.

And then I predict more widespread autistic screeching after the results are announced.

(post by yuppa removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: DBCowboy

Be glad that a little bit of GOOD legislation was passed, instead of a lot of BAD legislation. That's what we'll get if Dems take the House of Representatives this coming Tuesday. President Trump could ignore or veto it, however.

Baring in mind my political awakening only happened a couple of years ago, this is the most fascinating presidency I've ever lived through and I'm only learning about US politics first time round here. Now that's out the way, am I right in saying though this is like a preliminary vote for the senate the house can actually change hands this week?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Yes, it's all about predicting.

I'm no more thrilled with the notion of a democratic party controlled House than you are...this particular Democratic party, anyway.

Actually, I kinda hope that a GOP landslide is in the works, not because I think they're so much better...they're not. But it might, maybe, hopefully, wake the Democratic party up, and bring them back to where they should be.

What truly amazes me is the utter conviction that it's going to be some sort of landslide for the GOP. What, exactly, has the GOP in Congress done? We're not talkin' Trump here--I'm more than willing to give him his credit due him.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
What im feeling right now is that the Democrats will take back the house, but not by a huge margin. I think they'll pick up a senate seat or two but wont flip it. I think the most fun race is gonna be Beto vs Ted Cruz. I think that was is gonna come down to a 51/49 or maybe even a nearly 50/50 split.

And please..for the love of God..please dont let Nancy Pelosi be speaker if they do take back the house.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I'll make a secondary prediction. The left and the right are never going to learn to work together until you can enter debates without slinging names or finding other ways of insulting the opposite support.

I also have a question, which side will take the moral high ground first?

With love from Scotland

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
today began the Hindi Festival of Good over Evil….

November 7th ist old school Samhain, november new moon, when the gates to the spirits of your ancestors are wide open.

What will you tell them?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: greyhat

November 7th ist old school Samhain, november new moon, when the gates to the spirits of your ancestors are wide open.

What will you tell them?

Personally I'm gonna tell them how bat# crazy America is right now....

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: greyhat

What will you tell them?

Oh lordy, if I could speak to my dead relatives, we'd have a LOT of 'chit to discuss, and one of the topics of this dialog would most certainly NOT be politics...
edit on 4-11-2018 by LedermanStudio because: Typo

edit on 4-11-2018 by LedermanStudio because: Typos

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Democrats win the House and a few governor seats but the GOP retains the Senate.

I'm gonna go with 52-48 split in the Senate (GOP favor) and 200-235 in the House (Dem favor).

I would like to reserve the right to be +-2 in the Senate and +-10 in the House.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I got the Senate right.
Bombed hard on the House.

Also, I don't enjoy everyone using terms like:
"Regaining or retaining power"

Power is NOT the word we should ever be using.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LedermanStudio

ABC is predicting the House to be 234-201 and the Senate to be 54-46.

I was close and within my self-imposed margin.

Edit: I misread that article, there's still 11 House seats in limbo and there's still 3 Senate seats that haven't been called.
edit on 7-11-2018 by links234 because: misread

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join