It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate Judiciary Committee Releases Summary of Investigation from Supreme Court Confirmation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Senator Chuck Grassley has released and published a 400+ page report about all the investigations into the Kavanaugh allegations.

They were thorough and conclusive apparently.

45 "interviews" and 25 "written statements" in total.

No credible evidence found !!! 😎 (no surprise)

The full text of the summary report can be found HERE

Senate Judiciary Committee Releases Summary of Investigation from Supreme Court Confirmation

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) is releasing a summary report on the committee majority’s investigation of misconduct allegations presented during the confirmation process of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

“The revelation of last minute allegations tested the committee in many ways. But these investigative efforts rose to the occasion and were critical to helping us obtain the truth. This was a serious and thorough investigation that left no stone unturned in our pursuit of the facts,” Grassley said. “In the end, there was no credible evidence to support the allegations against the nominee.”

The summary report and its exhibits amount to 414 pages. Committee investigators spoke with 45 individuals and took 25 written statements relating to the various allegations made in the course of the Supreme Court confirmation process. In neither the committee’s investigation nor in the supplemental background investigation conducted by the FBI was there any evidence to substantiate or corroborate any of the allegations.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Let me know when the Cliff Notes version is released!

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And yet Kavanaugh will always be thought of on the left as a sexual predator.

Character assassination of a nominee cost the Dems the Senate this time... we'll see where the House shakes out at soon enough.

A prediction... they will quadruple down on it next time they feel they need to.

Playing from a broken playbook...

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Well, I'm going to have to wait until the "ladies" come out with an "official" statement about this, you know, Pelosi, and the like.
Because I am supposed to belive them, not anything "Credible"

edit on 3-11-2018 by chiefsmom because: clarify

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I wish he would actually sue for defamation.

That would be awesome.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

You know, I wish he would too.
"Cringes"
But I understand why he doesn't.
That would open a whole media frenzy can of worms, completely not politically correct, and possibly causing even more problems for his family.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

All Democrats and a couple of Republicans (namely FLAKE) felt that Brett Kavanaugh was GUILTY, until the report proved him innocent.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
One interesting part from the report

In a letter to Senator Feinsteindated July 30, 2018, Dr. Christine Blasey Ford alleged that Justice Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her in the early 1980s, while they were both high-school students, at a gathering in a home near the Columbia Country Club in Maryland. However, Senator Feinstein kept the Committee in the dark about the letter until September 12, 2018, when she briefed Committee Democrats, but not Republicans, on the contents of the letter.

😎

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

You can tell the whole thing was a nothing burger by the way the Democrats and the MSM are talking about the report...crickets.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

All Democrats and a couple of Republicans (namely FLAKE) felt that Brett Kavanaugh was GUILTY, until the report proved him innocent.

Flake
Got ta ask yerself , what is in a name....
Sometimes it reflects the "personnage"

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Nasty women, the lot of em.

And big hypocrites to boot.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
More from the report..........

"Dr Ford" quite the parti gurl 😆

7 Top Takeaways From Grassley’s Report On Brett Kavanaugh’s Accusers

top topics