It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Eye-Opening Revelation and the Stuff of New Conspiracy: CIA, IRAN, SYRIA, and More...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Well, we know that not only did they know our assets in Iran, but nearly everywhere. Moreover, they also determined who our CIA agents were, because they went on a campaign to try and flip them.

To me, it sounds like they had much of the food chain.
edit on 5-11-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Wow, what an incredible thread. It made my blood boil.

As an American, a patriot, a Nationalist, I got very sick to my stomach.

I'm posting this to my twitter.

S+F well done, bravo.
edit on 5-11-2018 by Arnie123 because: #truth

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Excellent thread.
The CIA is the operational arm of the Deep State.
To see them so exposed on the one hand gives me a chuckle and makes me shake my head.
On the other hand, I feel sorry for the people that they yet again hung out to dry.
It baffles me that their continued display of incompetence has not rendered them inable to recruit.
Why anyone would go to work for them is beyond me.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Dragoon01

I've been researching another angle of all of this. Wait until you learn how much of our intelligence is privatized and why.

It will blow your mind.
edit on 6-11-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Great work! Thank you for making this OP.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Sorry it took me so long to find this gem. This right here, this is a true ATS topic right here. The kinds of meat that was the normal in the glory days. Thank you for presenting it here where it will be well received. Let's not forget the most significant event of 2013 was Edward Snowden's revelation to the Earth that us ct's we're not so crazy after all and the government did in fact observe, study and spy on as many humans as possible through data collection and remote activation of web connected cameras and microphones.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

But this is impossible. CIA was under Brennan and he is a total genius. All of my Democrat friends always tell me that. He would have never let something like this happen.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

This is really bad news. I read it a couple days ago and couldn't stop thinking about those people/CIA assets who lived and worked in Iran and China. It's not as if China and Iran don't do the same thing to us. But we don't execute spies like the Chinese and Iranians do, and they take advantage of this. However the mainstream press would not blame the Obama administration for this, even though we know as a matter of fact that several of the "changes" made by the Obama administration on our intelligence agencies opened doors that our enemies took advantage of. We will feel the repercussions of this for years.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

BTW Loam, great job on yet another excellent thread.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join