It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Argo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
For a conspiracy site I am thinking it odd that there isn't more interest in this musician. I noted that one ATS'er mentioned the other half of this conspiracy here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is about Poppy which is still sort of a minor pop sensation, recently working with the likes of Grimes and I believe Marilyn Manson. Anyway her boyfriend is a guy that goes by Titanic Sinclair.

He and the "original Poppy" as the conspiracy goes had a band named Mars Argo which was also the name of the girl lead singer. Me, I have always been sort of intrigued by female rock/pop especially if more guitar oriented. Anyway, thought I would post a few Mars Argo videos (not many around to find easily as most of them have been "scrubbed" after Mars Argo and Titanic Sinclair separated).

Oh yeah, also Mars took Titanic and Poppy to court and got some money settled out of court as her claim is that the schtick that Poppy is doing now was originally an actual art collaboration between her and Titanic among other issues. Anyway, very weird and interesting to me. And yeah, I like Mars Argo music better than Poppy's. I also like her oddball weirdness more than Poppy's.

Anyway, hail Satan...I guess?

Using You:

Runaway:

4 hours of Mars Argo music:

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Yeah. This is kind of old news. Still, I enjoy Mars's music. She was also in a little YouTube movie about wrestlers.

youtu.be...

I used to enjoy Poppy's music but it doesn't have the staying power like Mars Argo does.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Yeah. This is kind of old news. Still, I enjoy Mars's music. She was also in a little YouTube movie about wrestlers.

youtu.be...

I used to enjoy Poppy's music but it doesn't have the staying power like Mars Argo does.

Yes, old news - just didn't see et posted here. And realistically is only a few years old. I hear there are rumors she is about to drop some new tunes.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
i love Poppy man

we rock her in the car all the time

Poppy's new album came out a couple days ago

i like Mars too

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

youtu.be...

I do not see Brittany Sheets in the credits of the wrestling movie - which was really bad btw.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

youtu.be...

I do not see Brittany Sheets in the credits of the wrestling movie - which was really bad btw.

Oh it wasn't that bad. Hot women doing wrasstln things. And Brittany was one of the girls in white. I think the under take scene. Still didn't make me want to watch any wrasstln.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

youtu.be...

Oh it wasn't that bad. Hot women doing wrasstln things. And Brittany was one of the girls in white. I think the under take scene. Still didn't make me want to watch any wrasstln.

I tried to watch it, I swear I did. Just got bored after about 10 minutes. Also, her name really is not in the credits.

new topics

top topics

join