It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrants in caravan sue Trump and his administration

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: BoneSay

Oh Phage, tell me, how someone from outside your country can sue you? Is this how things should be?
It's a tricky question. Can I say, "It depends?"
www.usatoday.com...

But you seem to have missed by point. Has the court accepted the case?

Yes i'm sorry, and i don't know, but it seems ridiculous that people from other countries can sue you at all, for things like that in the first place

They can't eat and don't have a home and are sleeping on the sidewalks but they somehow found a way/lawyer to sue your country through international courts? Or how does that work?

edit on 3-11-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Our president did say to do it legally so they are. He said they will not pass our border & should go back to become legal citizens though it seems as if they hace figured out a way to reverse that & become cmu.s citizens legally in different terms. This in course will lead to absolute considerations of domestic military use which in fact is the main suppasatory to tyrrany.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

They can't eat and have a home and are sleeping on the sidewalks but they somehow found a way to sue you through international courts? Or how does that work?

Read article in the OP.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

a reply to: musicismagic

Don't know what is going on in America, but I do believe that America is being changed ethnic wise and whites will be a minority.

OMG.
That would be terrible.

Be great for white people but not good for blacks as their numbers become inconsequential. White people would just get access to minority benefits for college tuition etc.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   

You mean minority grants and scholarships? Maybe.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride

Our president did say to do it legally so they are. He said they will not pass our border & should go back to become legal citizens though it seems as if they hace figured out a way to reverse that & become cmu.s citizens legally in different terms. This in course will lead to absolute considerations of domestic military use which in fact is the main suppasatory to tyrrany.

Some Democrats thought this was a good idea. sadly it wasnt they are doing everything they can to lose the mid terms im beginning to wonder if Trump hasnt paid off the DNC.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I said in a post before a few weeks ago that this caravan willl cause a magnitude if support. I also said to everyone during obamas beginning of second term that he was just paving way for martial law & the next pres. first term would do it. js

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

And of course the drug lords making billions of dollars selling coc aine buying off their politicians and police to look the other way.

And Americans have nothing to do with that!

We are the largest importer of drugs in the planet. The CIA has to supply the war on drugs.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

They can't eat and have a home and are sleeping on the sidewalks but they somehow found a way to sue you through international courts? Or how does that work?

Read article in the OP.

I diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid, has nothing to do with the current issues in South America, but by the way

The U.S. government should do more to publicly expose the networks, supply chains and commercial actors that fuel Iran and other sponsors of terrorism.

LMFAO, the irony got lost there somehow, i'm hurt by this, honestly.

There are two things, i love people from the US, mostly, except the ones that bullied my on middle school so hard that i got into lots of fights and was thrown out and had to be home schooled

I also loved neighbors that were easy on me while knowing i was terrible bad at English but was trying to learn and teached me the best ways to go around it out there

I don't love. At all. What the US is doing out there, and i reject their way of pretending they had nothing to do with it and then point fingers.

And there is always a way to say, "Hey that bomb exploded and killed 100,000 people" and then someone comes around and says "yes but if there were no planes or scientists the bomb would have never exploded, lets talk about that" And diverts everything into a pointless dumb conversation, and as such so what a waste of time, isn't it Phage?

And we are doing that same thing right now

Look Phage, i live in Mexico right now, honestly very very honestly, i have been assigned a body guard by my mom, because she thinks i will either get killed or raped or something

Here let me tell you about this

Lots and lots of those people coming through the border, did not even know where the US was, they have not even finished grade school, they have no clue where their country is in this continent. They thought and assumed the US was like a couple hours away in a truck, from the Mexican border, but once they were informed of the truth, they decided to go back to their own country. Do you know why?

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

i know trump will win. he is a top dawg freemason who only has all money in building or whatevs.Our country will build in this & next term. Buding means spending not making money. Money making will be the next president that is a black female after trumps second term. That is way after all this we are oh so concerned about tho because belive it or not, democracy & voting will still go on during & long after ww3 & civil war. If there is one thing we agree on if everyone has the right to vote for our leader(s).

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

I diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid, has nothing to do with the current issues in South America, but by the way
You asked how the lawsuits are being executed. They have been filed in District Federal Court in Washington. Let me help:

The class-action civil suit, filed Thursday in U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C., claims Trump “continues to abuse the law, including constitutional rights, to deter Central Americans from exercising their lawful right to seek asylum in the United States.”

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

You asked how the lawsuits are being executed. They have been filed in District Federal Court in Washington. Let me help:

The class-action civil suit, filed Thursday in U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C., claims Trump “continues to abuse the law, including constitutional rights, to deter Central Americans from exercising their lawful right to seek asylum in the United States.”

www.cnbc.com...

LMFAO

Do you realize what you are saying? Let me explain more, in another dumb point by point list

1. My family has business here in Mexico
2. I have come here on vacation since 10 years ago, when i was 7
3. My dad was an American citizen
4. We still have business here and i am currently on college in Mexico
5. I asked for a work visa, which was denied and i was told i will have to wait 4 years until my student visa expires and i graduate then i can apply and "maybe" get a work visa, if i can show i will have enough money to start a business on this country
6. Those guys go to the Mexican border just trying to reach the US
7. They break the fence and place kids on the front so they get crushed and the border patrol has no means other than open the fence to save the kids
8. Fight goes on, some guy dies and others are taken to hospital. Cops are blamed for defending their own country. Chopper gets assaulted (did you see my link to those videos? or nah?)
9. Mexican government tells thse people "It's ok we can host you here, we are going to give you temporary work visas so you can live here, send your kids to school, have free social security, can buy cars and houses and do a good living"
10. 1500 or so people take the offer, but about 4000 so far reject it and go back to living on the dirt and having to die or pay for the maras and other gangs (somehow this makes sense)
11. The rest of those people, the ones who did not like Mexico's offer or tried to get back, insist and complain and demand that they must have free pass through the country so they can reach the US, then once denied free busses they attempt to take down a Mexican army chopper, which i posted a couple videos about it on that link

Now tell me your story, how people with Molotov bombs trying to take down a military chopper are people you want as a neighbor?

Maybe you should go down here and see for your self, and not "read all about it"

And yes i'm angry that after all my family invested and all the good effort made i will have to basically waste 10 years of my life to get residence but those guys are already receiving work visas and even more things that are pretty much giving them nationality on this country. I went and asked again and nope, apparently it is easier for me to go to Guatemala and break in through the Mexican border fence and then i do get to have a work visa, than to request it through other means.

LMFAO!

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I've seen your story in several threads. It has little to do with the topic of this thread, which is some of the migrants attempting to sue the Trump administration.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I've seen your story in several threads. It has little to do with the topic of this thread, which is some of the migrants attempting to sue the Trump administration.

Here we go again, run away run away from the truth

How even they have that idea? When they have not even finished grade school. Stop running away from the facts

They should go to the UN and demand retribution there. What they are doing is wrong, no one does harm when try to get real justice, you are not aware of reality of those people, this is why it is hard to talk to you.

You kind of become dense and like a turtle, go back into your shield and everything else becomes blah blah blah

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   

You kind of become dense and like a turtle, go back into your shield and everything else becomes blah blah blah

I heard your story. It seems you have obvious signs of bias, perhaps for reason, but bias still. Your story, that these are all terrible people, doesn't make sense and conflicts with the stories of others.

I don't trust the stories of people who make broad generalizations about other people.

The migrants do, under our law, have the right to seek asylum. That said, I doubt this lawsuit will progress.

edit on 11/3/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

I heard your story. It seems you have obvious signs of bias, perhaps for reason, but bias still. Your story, that these are all terrible people, doesn't make sense and conflicts with the stories of others.

I don't trust the stories of people who make broad generalizations about other people.

The migrants do, under our law, have the right to seek asylum. That said, I doubt this lawsuit will progress.

Oh Phage, i have lived on the US, Spain, Iraq, Chile, Peru, Brasil, Argentina and Mexico and i am from Russia, i have moved house 11 times in my life in the past 7 years so far. Please don't tell me about "bias"

You are not even aware of how things look on your own country from the outside

You make your own assumptions, i am here right now, and i can see those people out there, you are just thinking that they are something they must be! because you were told so.

They do have the right, but they should not have it, honestly. I have the right to request citizenship too you know? My dad was an American citizen, born and raised there, i am not, but i could ask for it, i did not. Talk about bias, i will let the time expire until i can't request it and will never ask for it, i don't need to

You are not aware Phage, you are making lots and lots of assumptions.

But let's go with this, are you ok with allowing people like that to go into your country *just because law says they can?"

Did you see the videos i posted?

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Why cannot it be part of the conversation, its an anecdotal story sure, but it has relevance to the why of the caravan in the first place, no ?

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

My dad was an American citizen, born and raised there, i am not, but i could ask for it, i did not.
It would seem that if your father was an American citizen, you would be an American citizen. No need to ask.

If you were born to parents, at least one of whom was a U.S. citizen at the time of your birth, you'll automatically gain U.S. citizenship through the process of acquisition in many cases. It doesn't matter whether you were born on U.S. or foreign soil. And if you have children, they'll also acquire U.S. citizenship through you at birth. Additionally, foreign-born adoptees to U.S. citizens also may claim U.S. citizenship.
immigration.findlaw.com...

But let's go with this, are you ok with allowing people like that to go into your country *just because law says they can?"

The law says that they can request asylum. The law does not say that they must be granted asylum.

Did you see the videos i posted?
Yes. That is not the same group of people.
edit on 11/3/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   
It seem to me that "No person" is all inclusive of the human race, therefore illegal aliens trying to occupy the U.S. have the right to due process for any of our laws that they violate. Breaking through a barrier or sneaking across the border is an illegal act, they'll get the due process they are entitled to under the jurisdiction of a number courts or other government agencies.

The illegals might be able to hire a U.S. attorney if they haven't been allowed due process after getting here, I'm not sure, but if a military court considers them enemy combatants, well that is some of that due process in action.

IMO The case will get tossed out. What court or tribunal has the authority to actually bring a law suit against our government?

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Just to clarify because i missed it before

They are and will get special treatment Phage, no matter what, this time they are being giving all the special things no one gets at all and they take the luxury of reject them, they have something better waiting on the US of course, who would risk it otherwise?

You like science, think like a scientist then

The court will reject it, they will still reach there, the pressure from all the support they get will be so hard to dismiss that they will get through somehow, you'll see

I hope you don't get as neighbor that guy with the Molotov bomb in that video i posted lmfao

This entire thing about suing the US is just part of how they are going to pressure your country into letting them go in, in case you have not figured it out yet

Also let me tell you about this

These guys always carry guitars and they are very good at playing them

They gather into parks and most of their own people form a circle around the couple players or singers

Then they start playing and it sounds so nice, they are way good with latino music

Then Mexicans start gathering around the circle and get lots into the music, and they spent like 20/40 minutes there listening to the songs

Meanwhile the group that started it just moves around and steal wallets/phones/whatever and once they have enough things they signal the players and they just stop, pick up their stuff and go away, and guess what, no one knows where or what happened until 10 minutes later! lmfao!

Try go tell a cop that you got your phone stolen and then tell him who stole it... good luck!

And this is what's happening to you right now, diversion, then you lose, you did not even know when or how

I'm sorry

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join