It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was the function of the Egyptian pyramids?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: I8THATAPPLEFRITTER

After thinking about it. you could probably rule out silk or cotton, although probably possible with a coat of lanolin, they must of used blue whales (Indian Sea) or elephant, or combination, intestine as the balloon source. With that the fuel changes. Looks like the pyramids might of been built over a natural occurring helium or natural gas source (queens chamber).

4.bp.blogspot.com...

Figure 10, 9, 6 top of head

www.ancient-wisdom.com...

edit on 24-11-2018 by I8THATAPPLEFRITTER because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Looks like they had up to 24 balloons ready to go at any time, with each one containing the intestines of a blue whale, probably preserved by some type of preservation fluid.

nathandickey.files.wordpress.com...

www.youtube.com...

Would be interesting to recreate the flight using a hot air balloon though.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Wet Intestines were probably laid on pyramids steps partially dried and inflated with gas.

4.bp.blogspot.com...

Figure 7

Bellow, Pump, Spring Valve?

They probably flew in a southeasterly direction, most likely tethered to a team of camels.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I guess I answered the question

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The official narrative is the inly thing you are allowed to discuss now

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
The official narrative is the inly thing you are allowed to discuss now

Chuckle - as there is no 'official narrative' I guess that means you can say anything you want. I must ask whose the official and where did he/she/it come from? Now I8THATAPPLEFRITTER is having a wonderful self indulging rant that is certainly unorthodox!

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I forgot one other possible function

Rain Catch

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: I8THATAPPLEFRITTER

4.bp.blogspot.com...

Figure 8

image.shutterstock.com...

Have you ever thought of reading what the hieroglyphs on the picture say? You know; the ones next to the baboon with the knives (yes, those are knives)?

...just asking for a friend.

(for the scholars)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Obviously a lot of these things have been moved or monkeyed with.

I mean who wants to go hear about Whale guts being laid out on the pyramid steps?

Not a big fan of these types of youtube videos but this one is actually not that bad. (good pictures)

www.youtube.com...

The Subterranean chamber is the final piece of the puzzle.

divinecosmos.com...
edit on 25-11-2018 by I8THATAPPLEFRITTER because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I'm done with the primitives.

Not interested in crayon drawings

It says mmmmhh whale guts can I have a slice.
I tell you one thing every time they pulled those guts out of that soup, every dog in Egypt probably came a runnin.

Don't let the dogs tear a hole in the guts? Beware of dog?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-11-2018 by I8THATAPPLEFRITTER because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

a study of the subterranean chamber revealed a Ram Pump

www.newdawnmagazine.com...

There must of been whale intestines running all up those shafts,what a stink it must of caused, they must of had to be very careful laying out those intestines (hoses) to keep from getting holes in it. No wonder they had a beware of dog sign(jackel).

I guess the natural gas ran out, maybe that's why they kept building pyramids?

Judging from the geoglyph to the North East of Qena looks like they would fly 150 to 200 feet at times.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 26-11-2018 by I8THATAPPLEFRITTER because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Now for the STINK

With a stink like that you could rule out that they were ever used to store grain, (contamination) and most likely permanent human habitation. In fact with a natural gas well, most likely not that well sealed and constantly venting it probably would of been hazardous if not downright dangerous to spend any prolonged time in the pyramids.

www.youtube.com...

So that leaves Storage space.
The baskets, rigging and other items

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

So why a pyramid when probably the better layout would of been a giant bricked in slab say 500 feet by 500 feet, built over the natural gas line? bricked in, with probably a 7-10 foot wall surround? Maybe some other structures constructed for shade on the slab?

www.youtube.com...

Maybe that was the original layout?

A failed experimental structure not worth the effort of reduplicating?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

it's an onion

1.bp.blogspot.com...

In conclusion this one pyramid (The Great Pyramid) was probably designed and used as a multipurpose structure, but most likely because of design flaws served the purpose of flood Protection, Defense, Marker, storage facility, and most likely a drying platform/launch platform/gas station, which was probably shelved at some point after completion.

Interesting
good luck

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Obviously a lot of these things have been moved or monkeyed with.

I mean who wants to go hear about Whale guts being laid out on the pyramid steps?

Whale guts? Care to explain the bit about whales... which didn't get anywhere near Egypt after the age of the dinosaurs?

The pyramids didn't have steps. At least, not any pyramid built after the pyramid of Djoser.

Not a big fan of these types of youtube videos but this one is actually not that bad. (good pictures)
watch

The Subterranean chamber is the final piece of the puzzle.

divinecosmos.com...

...a video by someone who can't even keep the dates of pyramid construction straight? He starts off trying to say that the pyramid of Djoser was 2,000 years older than Giza. It's 200 years younger. He thinks that Djoser was "2600 years ago" instead of the correct "2600 BC"

And that's just the first of the mistakes showing that he doesn't know what he's talking about. No REAL researcher would make that mistake.

And if that's the quality of the material that you're using for your debates, I suggest that you abandon it and at least find someone who can tell the difference between "2600 years ago" (which would be 600 BC) and "2600 BC" (which is 4,400 years ago.)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Now for the STINK

With a stink like that you could rule out that they were ever used to store grain, (contamination) and most likely permanent human habitation. In fact with a natural gas well, most likely not that well sealed and constantly venting it probably would of been hazardous if not downright dangerous to spend any prolonged time in the pyramids.

www.youtube.com...

So that leaves Storage space.
The baskets, rigging and other items

www.youtube.com...

Your inserting music videos into your statements doesn't give you the aura of being particularly clever. Most people who insert videos at least try to find something relevant.

The Giza natural gas field is somewhat north of the pyramids and is well over 600 feet underground. I'm not sure if you're trying to say they captured the gas in whale innards, but capturing gas in any intestine isn't a very successful project. As you can see with this relevant video (Spanish translation of Mythbusters but you can hear the English in the background), you can punch holes in guts with not a lot of pressure.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

The balloons probably looked something like one of these, most likely created by someones find in Egypt.

en.wikipedia.org...#/media/File:Aeronautics2.jpg

Actually if you think about it, Why a "weaved basket" as the main platform, That just sounds like an ancient idea.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 27-11-2018 by I8THATAPPLEFRITTER because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
off subject

Actually Why isn't the basket sent down the Nile one of the relics people look for?
Ark of the covenant
Holy Grail

you would think someone would think it would be up there with those two.

Lanas Aeronautic machine does look a bit strange

www.1902encyclopedia.com...

good luck

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

5:40

Image above empty cartoosh

whale

under the empty cartoosh

a balloon

scroll lines across top of granite tanks preservation level markings

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Byrd what was the ancient Egyptian name for whale? I looked at Faulkner, Budge and Gardiner but no luck.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join