It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walls We Call The United States

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The same people in this country that are sworn to protect our rights as citizens are the same ones that are waging war on those now victims of the walls we call the United States.

There are technology's out know that are being used to recreate reality around us, who we interact with and how they will respond to us. Its called social enginering. It's calculations are made from our basic needs down to our known desires and is being captured real time through synthetic telepathy. So you know they would know your deepest secrets and have stored them on what ever govt funded program otherwise why could a corperation share profits with people that don't exist.
With these synthetic fields penetrating our body's interacting with our mind's we are being spoken to both subconscious and consciously. Being a director to our minds like an orchestra in a hive mind world. These paterns can minipulate more than just 1 person and are ment for population control of hundreds if not hundreds of millions at the same time. The movie Men In Black has a device that they use to delete the minds of the population and reimprint a new one this is not much different but they are controlling as it happens to cause an outcome. I'm not saying that they can't delete your memory or damage a location where memorys are stored all they have to do is move it to an anti location to make it not exist. Or just know what we will do before we do.

I may seem to just be ranting but this has been my life an I am not being allowed to be apart of it anymore.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Feel free to leave the US at any time. You will find this is happening everywhere. At least here you have a voice, to a degree.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Tell these guys.. www.youtube.com... .....Your trying too hard. There is no magic, no shortcut to illumination, or cooperative mass that are blindly following some matrix character. Life is tough, it's tougher when......... well John Wayne said it, you can search. Your prime times for advancing your lives is your 20's to your 50's, so don't waste it looking for the meaning of Ommm. Get up, go out and Happen.

You've been here longer than me..... So you have to be in your 30's or 40's. Surely you know what I'm talking about.

To heck with everybody else, go out and be somebody.... happen..... with or without 'them' let no one hold you back. and if you get spare time, have a Beer......
edit on 2-11-2018 by Plotus because: cause

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: QuietSpeech

I can't afford to leave otherwise I would. But sense I got your attention does anyone know what 2027 has to do with this. I know that year has significance. Thought it was wierd i saw a video on utube that a guy has a key for avast tell 2027 thought that had to be expensive.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpunGCake
a reply to: QuietSpeech

I can't afford to leave otherwise I would. But sense I got your attention does anyone know what 2027 has to do with this. I know that year has significance. Thought it was wierd i saw a video on utube that a guy has a key for avast tell 2027 thought that had to be expensive.

Here you go

PDF
They say EXERCISE ONLY!!
So no worries!

Press Conference: Nov. 30, 2018

Asteroid’s Chance of Earth Impact in 2027 Now 96% Paul Chodas (Jet Propulsion Laboratory/California Institute of Technology)

2017 Planetary Defense Conference, Tokyo, Japan EXERC

cneos.jpl.nasa.gov...

So here is the real one

The next close approach of a known giant asteroid will happen in 2027, when the half-mile-wide asteroid 1999 AN10 passes by at about the distance from the Earth to the moon.

www.cbsnews.com...
edit on 2-11-2018 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SpunGCake

Really nowhere to go the world is all one hell hole at this point and you don't even own a nice island.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Sounds like you just need a holiday. Relax, unwind, and party with some hookers. MAN SHOW ME ON THE NEXT PLANE!!!!!!
www.foxnews.com...

new topics

top topics

join