It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Rape Accuser - Carolyne Cass

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dojozen
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

Original thread was labeled a hoax, without viewing the conference and/or knowing the victim, at the time of moving to the hoax bin.

New evidence, i.e., the witness is known now and those claiming the new media conference backfired or failed smear campaign, are just reading others interpretation, who some denied was even a victim/accuser and determined that she was lying if there was one, at all, before even knew her....as that is the hoax part, denial, before knowing the facts and denying the facts....does not make it a hoax...

Mueller is claiming was more than one woman offered payment to come forward... that substantiates the claim and does not make it a hoax

Just because you’re late to the party doesn’t mean what you’re stating is true.

The thread was made a hoax AFTER conference. AFTER Gateway Pundit dropped Jacob Wohl.

Untie your brain and just read an article, ANY article, about what happened.

You couldn’t even get the accusers name right this morning....

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: [post]GeechQuestInfo[/post]

Ill admit.. this has been one of the more entertaining failures concocted by the alt right. Watching certain ATS members die on this hill has been entertainment gold.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

Ill admit.. this has been one of the more entertaining failures concocted by the alt right. Watching certain ATS members die on this hill has been entertainment gold.

The only reason I even keep replying is because it’s been the funniest thing I’ve seen a long time.

But OF COURSE a few hangers on can’t see this...

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Jacob? Jacob Wohl? Is that you?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Yea I mean- Im a bit hypocritical in responding to these threads... I left ATS for the majority of the few years because of the dumpster fire of political threads that only served to divide. And here I am posting in one of them keeping them alive...

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
It's so very sad that baseless rape accusations are now a standard political tactic.

I would just like to take this time to apologize to our future sons and daughters. I'm sorry we screwed this world up so badly for you. Please don't be like us, be better. Learn from our so many careless missteps. We are a fallen people.

Why are you suggesting they are baseless? Should you not first look at the accusations and facts, before determining such a premature finding?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: [post]dojozen[/post]

Fact: Surefire brought this to the forefront for all of you to eat up...

JAcob Wohl denied being apart of Surefire....

Then of course this problem arises...

Now so what? Jacob may actually be bringing real accusers out. Until of course he posts an image of the girl and obscured her identity.

All it took were google sleuths to do one little tiny reverse google image of the photo HE HIMSELF released.

Facts?? Ha. Nothing is a fact, it seems, unless it aligns with your political leaning.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
What?

No go-fund-me page being set up by moronic Libs to give her millions of dollars?
No screaming-in-your-face moronic feminists at his office?

Have the virtue signallers slept in?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: [post]Breakthestreak[/post]

See post above... hint: Its a hoax

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Did she file a police report or is this gonna be another # show

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

I guess what I was getting at is how do we know this is a picture of him and his girlfriend? That picture alone doesn't prove anything. What is the original source?

It's not that I don't believe you. I've thought this was a hoax from the start. I'd just like to see the proof that supports your claim.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Here is a better perspective of the accuser....
maybe that helps

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: [post]Xcalibur254[/post]

Ahhh I see what youre saying. Thats fair. Id work on getting that, but im slacking in the office on ATS and not working (lul). Ill quietly peruse the internet and see if I can find that exact proof. Its a fair ask.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I bet the mods have 100 complaints about this thread .

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleoftheroadThink there was mention of filing police report and that she is getting cold feet and in fear for her life now....

Think she is being irrational, thinking such...that would be like thinking we knew who killed Seth Rich.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Ill quietly peruse the internet and see if I can find that exact proof. Its a fair ask.

Thank you -- I'd very much like to know also!

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1 that is one thing the swamp defenders are good at, no doubt.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Only Democrats rape. We know this, so she should be taken seriously. Any accuser of the right should be slandered and shamed.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
She must be believed! We must be given the chance to destroy Muller and his family. At least drag him though the mud for a month. Of course crickets from the left..

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

But Mueller is a Republican.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join