It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Military Documents show the caravan isn't the threat Trump claims it is.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: BlackJackal

How many of these 1400 illegal immigrants will you be inviting to live in your home?

That's such a weak was reply that has nothing to do with the op at all.

Must defend and deflect though.
It's all you do

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

more non exploding bombs?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: loam

what a stupid question! i have a stupid question too: how many homeless americans you invited to your house?

None. But I'm not a Champaign Liberal cheering on lawlessness and placing illegals at risk because of the encouragement and calling that compassion.

edit on 2-11-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
US Marines and Navy aren’t covered under The Posse Comitatus act.

According to Lujan (1997), the Air Force was added to the original language in 1956. Although the Navy and Marine Corps are not included in the act, they were made subject to it by DoD Regulation (32 C.F.R. Section 213.2, 1992).

Since nobody asked I will elaborate. DOD regulation isn’t law and is subject to change by the secretary of defense and the commander in chief.

Oh wait who are they?

Mattis and Trump got I love this country .

www.rand.org...

Did you see where the Guatemalan president said they have captured in deported around 100 ISIS terrorist?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Did you see the interview with the guy in the caravan that says he was deported for attempted murder ?

Edit;

The troops, mostly military police and engineers, will come from roughly 10 US Army bases, the Journal reported.

US Marines will also be deployed.

It’s expected that most will serve until mid-December, a Pentagon official said.

nypost.com...
edit on 2-11-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

you talking about the grouprape (police is still investigating) a few days ago, right? yeah, thats bad and if i could, i would cut them their ... off! reality is, women gets raped, mostly by familymembers. 99 percent of the refugees are peaceful.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I’m really curious at what point people in the nationalist party will see they’ve been had? On second thought, I doubt they will. They don’t care about being lied to as long as it’s Trump lying to them. They welcome it and love it.

These are the same people who’d light their house on fire if they thought the smoke might choke a liberal.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

what a #ed up video. do you have nothing better?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I smell a false flag down on the border.

I smell remnants of booze.

That could either be a reminder my body is giving me of the high test craft beers last night..... or.....

The government is putting alcohol in the water to keep us docile through election time.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

It doesn't say there is no terrorists what it says is they will not cross the border. What Trump was referring to was a report

cis.org...

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I’m really curious at what point people in the nationalist party will see they’ve been had? On second thought, I doubt they will. They don’t care about being lied to as long as it’s Trump lying to them. They welcome it and love it.

These are the same people who’d light their house on fire if they thought the smoke might choke a liberal.

So it's open borders (globalists) or nationalist party.

link   

originally posted by: loam

How many of these 1400 illegal immigrants will you be inviting to live in your home?

This argument is so useless. For one it’s a straw man for another if the military is there will they prevent these people from applying fo asylum? No, they won’t, actually they will help them get into the country faster by helping them fill out documentation.

link   
The act does not apply to the Army National Guard or the Air National Guard under state authority from acting in a law enforcement capacity within its home state or in an adjacent state if invited by that state's governor. The United States Coast Guard, which operates under the Department of Homeland Security, is not covered by the Posse Comitatus Act either, primarily because although the Coast Guard is an armed service, it also has both a maritime law enforcement mission and a federal regulatory agency mission.

'spose they will be on the front lines. I imagine they can muster that number up overnight.

The title of the act comes from the legal concept of posse comitatus, the authority under which a county sheriff, or other law officer, conscripts any able-bodied man to assist him or her in keeping the peace.
I believe President Trump can find a way to Stop these people right in their tracks
edit on 2-11-2018 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

you talking about the grouprape (police is still investigating) a few days ago, right? yeah, thats bad and if i could, i would cut them their ... off! reality is, women gets raped, mostly by familymembers. 99 percent of the refugees are peaceful.

dont care
they can follow our laws or piss off
those that decide to migrate legally I will welcome with open arms

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Its been said repeatedly but here is one more time..
From your Vox link ,

Customs and Border Protection chief Kevin McAleenan said. Troops mostly will be stationed in bases there for training and deploy to the border when needed.

So while the troops at the border will be armed, they will only legally be able to assist US border officials by doing things like helping transport border agents and providing emergency medical care to those who need it. The armed forces can also work to reinforce infrastructure around the border, like putting additional razor wire on border fences.

So the military will not be enforcing the law, but instead be working in support of those enforcing the law.

ETA: Its an unclassified power point slide...

Yeah, that’s all they can legally do. That’s the point, it’s a political stunt because their presence is in no way required.

Yet the border patrol requested the extra bodies, so they must think having the troops there to help rebuild the infrastructure is a good thing.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

that is their talking point man
it is a discussion they do not want to have with the american people because the american people do not want open borders

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

It doesn't say there is no terrorists what it says is they will not cross the border. What Trump was referring to was a report

cis.org...

Good try, but trump admitted he had no proof.

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

that is their talking point man
it is a discussion they do not want to have with the american people because the american people do not want open borders

That's why they try to associate nationalism with racism.

It's social engineering.

Pretty obvious, but look at those here that are pushing for it.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

i agree.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

No one on the left wants completely open borders where anyone can walk through, that isn’t a real thing. On the other hand, Trump described himself as a nationalist, so I think it’s only right we define his party how he wants.

Or was Trump wrong?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
All that I can say is that there isn't anything worth seeing in
this thread.I have been hearing differently and won't change
my mind.
We will just have to wait and see what happens when that
caravan gets to our southern borders!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join