It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Horror Story Apocalypse - Art imitating life?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
If you saw the most recent episode of this show, it had a fun premise, that has long been a conspiracy theory..... The idea of satanism being tied with the elite.

For any who feel there is more fact than fiction to the theory, the episode was quite entertaining.(and apparently, Brad Pitt and Ryan Reynolds are very, very busy satisfying the cultists' carnal desires)....LOL.

If nothing else, Sandra B. as a wise-cracking satanic leader (even if you hate her) was pretty damn funny.

Just wondering how much of this episode is closer to reality than not....it's just plain eerie, even if light and in jest.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

It's funny because it's true.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

The last couple episodes were pretty good, no weird gay sex scenes at all,

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

LOL, yes, a welcome departure... The last two were certainly better than the others, in this season, so far. Hope they continue the trend. The actor who plays Michael is a perfect casting job. He'd also make a great elf or vampire in something. Cool intensity.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

The last couple episodes were pretty good, no weird gay sex scenes at all,

I haven't watched this series yet, might give it a shot. I just finished the most recent season of "Man in the High Castle", and the writers inserted two homosexual couples into the series. Now, I don't really care where you put your whatever and I don't mind watching women make out, but these added homosexual relationships seemed to be included for the sole purpose of either promoting the lifestyle or shock value, and didn't add anything to the story.
edit on 1122018 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

And what about the writers in the new season of doctor who, total rubbish, do not want force fed ideology, just want to be entertained.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

but these added homosexual relationships seemed to be included for the sole purpose of either promoting the lifestyle or shock value, and didn't add anything to the story.

Honestly, it really hasn't been in more than one episode so far, and it actually did make sense for the episode. So wasn't token.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Sad to say I have not gotten to watch this season yet! But I was very impressed with the previous season "Cult". If I had to choose my top two seasons it would be Asylum and then Cult.

top topics

join