It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World's largest neuromorphic supercomputer is switched on

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: turbonium1
Speaking about appearances..
Does the earth appear flat to you and do you believe it to be the case?

Yes, to both questions.

I base this on observations, and various measurements. I have no bias, or religious motive, or insecurities about my view not being in line with other beliefs, which are based on indoctrination, and ridicule of those who doubt their claim.

Have you ever understood why people, if they ever dare to dispute any sort of 'official' claim, are subjected to scorn, and ridicule, and insults on their character, on their (lack of) intelligence?

I remember being in Grade 2, or 3, when the teacher showed us slides of the 'flat Earth'. One slide showed a ship, sailing the ocean, waves all around it....with a sea monster poking up nearby, dragon-like, about to destroy the little ship, as the sailors looked on in fear!

Another slide showed a ship sailing over the Earth, as well.

The teacher laughed at how foolish this belief in a flat Earth was, long ago. We laughed at them, too. The teacher said that we once believed the Earth was flat, and that sea serpents roamed the outer fringes of the oceans, and that we thought a ship would sail off the Earth, if it went out too far....

'Science' came along, and proved the Earth was round, not flat. They were ignorant back then, and believed in mythology, and religious doctrines, and sea serpents, and had never explored the entire Earth before, so they didn't know what we all know today....

They didn't mention that they had already mapped the entire Earth, all the continents, in detail, long before our great explorers like Columbus came along. In fact, they destroyed almost all of those maps centuries ago, before they came up with maps that showed Earth differently. The difference was that the maps they destroyed showed the Earth was flat, and surrounded by a massive wall of ice. Their maps showed the Earth as round, and no wall of ice at all. It became a mysterious continent, unknown before now, called Antarctica.

Anyone who honestly looks at the ancient flat Earth maps, with all of the continents shown correctly, in detail, will understand the maps don't have a wall of ice surrounding Earth, because it's a mistake, or a ruse. The maps are from different areas of the world, from different eras, and they all show the same ice wall, as the others do. Ancient Buddhist and Hebrew texts also describe the wall of ice surrounding the flat Earth.

That's not all, by far. Instruments on planes measure the Earth being flat, on every single flight. Submarines measure it, as well, in the oceans. Lasers measure it flat, also. Observations have also confirmed the Earth is flat, over and over again.

If you are like me, you require evidence, and proof, of any claims. If you believe in what you are told, that gravity exists, and makes planes fly around curvature, 25,000 feet above, while instruments read level flight, instead of a constant rate of descent, which is required if it follows a curvature path.....then you are following what you are told, and not following actual evidence.

Please, follow where the actual evidence takes you, and see where there is NO evidence - so you will understand where is the truth, and what are the lies.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: verschickter

Don't ask about the Moon for Christ sake, as turbonium1 don't believe we went there in 69.

I don't follow a belief, I follow the evidence, and the proof. The moon landings are a belief, and the evidence is proof the moon landings were faked.

Why do you think every spacecraft goes straight up, at first, and then, they all slant off sideways, soon afterwards? They are burning off fuel in Earth's blue skies, which they claim is because a spaceship must orbit Earth before breaking free of the massive grip of Earth's 'gravity'.

They aren't even nearly high enough to worry about that, when they slant off in blue skies, over the ocean....where nobody sees them anymore....

Now you know why they are launched beside the oceans..

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Just watch you don't bang your nut on the firmament.
LoL

Tell us you believe in gravity at least?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

There is no gravity; the world just sucks.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

If you require proof, stick a lollipop stick in the ground around midday and watch the angle/length of the shadow cast by the light change as our oblate spheroid aka Earth spins on her axis around the Sun.
edit on 25-11-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Well, there goes the universe.

On any level we can dream up, gravity is the collector and organizer of matter in our verse, from superclusters of galaxies to the pea-sized rocks in orbit around an asteroid, gravity is the glue that binds us, at least that's my understanding.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Pretty much. Maybe I misspoke... the universe sucks.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
As for the evidence, there is plenty of it, that earth is a sphere/potatoe like object.

Just setup a laser and a target at one of the great lakes and drive the target out to sea. The aim point from that laser will drift upwards, indicating that the target is sinking. If you get distance, the height above water table and the deviation from the original aim point you can use pythagoras and calculate a triangle and with that, the curvature of earth.

If you want, I´ll pull you a picture from a weather satelite, clearly showing the earth is round. I guess they are all faked in realtime then. Every single one.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
As for the evidence, there is plenty of it, that earth is a sphere/potatoe like object.

Just setup a laser and a target at one of the great lakes and drive the target out to sea. The aim point from that laser will drift upwards, indicating that the target is sinking. If you get distance, the height above water table and the deviation from the original aim point you can use pythagoras and calculate a triangle and with that, the curvature of earth.

If you want, I´ll pull you a picture from a weather satelite, clearly showing the earth is round. I guess they are all faked in realtime then. Every single one.

The Chicago skyline is seen from 59 miles away, and it is not an illusion, or mirage, or so forth. One experiment used a boat, and filmed the skyline, as they cruised along towards Chicago. It proved to be the real, actual skyline.

I've also heard about laser experiments proving curvature, while other lasers that prove it is flat, too.

The entire setup is one of the main factors, among others. It is not proof of one or the other side. All sides must agree on joint experiments, to be fair. Not done, as yet.

Nobody uses a laser, or anything else, when they are surveying the ground, or water - over longer distances - factoring for any 'curvature'.....

Why don't planes need to account for the Earth's curvature? Every flight would REQUIRE a descent, if curvature existed. It cannot follow a curve without a constant descent. Instruments would measure the descent, not a level flight, as it indicates on their instruments.

Which leaves you with the magical force called 'gravity'....the answer to all problems....

If we assume gravity exists, first of all..

And we further assume gravity is exactly what they claim it to be....

So now, we have to define what a 'level' flight means, and how a plane measures for a 'level' flight, within the air...

'Level' flight is simply a plane flying level in air, without a descent, or an ascent. Simple as that.

A plane does NOT measure any of the surface below it, in any way, here. It cannot measure the surface, 25,000 feet below, and it would make no sense, either, as the surface changes over a flight, obviously.

How is level flight measured in air? Because, like the Earth's surface, the air moves along perfectly flat paths, above the flat surface of Earth.

Why wouldn't anyone have ever explained this, before?

Because if they mention how the air is level, above the ground, it might make more sense to see the Earth as a flat surface, also.

No matter, because the air must follow in flat paths, or else the plane's instruments would not be able to measure for level flights!!

Even if gravity existed, it would not explain this.

If we assume gravity exists, how could it make planes follow curvature, while the instruments measure it as level flight? It is measured within air, for level flight, and for descent, or an ascent.

I argued with a pilot about this point, earlier on the forum. He claimed that gradients of air were curved like Earth, and planes followed the curved air, but it was measured as level flight on instruments.

I pointed out that gradients, if they DID curve, were far too large for a plane to follow along, even if it WERE possible...

He left the forum, and never replied to me....

It is nothing to fear.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I forgot to address the satellite images, which are (supposedly) sent to the world in "real time". My TV weather reports say these are 'satellite/radar' images, like it has both of them combined as one!

They also have weather balloons, and high-altitude aircraft, and unmanned craft of various types, but nobody mentions them in weather reports.

The point is that we have many ways to image the Earth from these altitudes. Because, the reality is that the images are NOT taken from Earth orbit, by satellites.

Satellites, the ISS, Apollo, on and on, have never gone into Earth's orbit, or beyond it. All of the endless claims, about thousands of space missions, to orbit, or the moon, or Mars, etc. - cannot really be faked, right? What would be the point of faking space missions, thousands of times? If all of these are faked, why wouldn't anyone come out, and expose the lie, by now?

The last point is simple, of course. Most people involved have no idea about the end results, same as everyone else. Nobody knows the difference between a real object, or a faked, simulated, object.

Obviously, you are aware that if we cannot verify, or replicate, or examine any of their 'evidence', at all, it has no proof of any kind, whether it is found to be true, or false?

The trick is to keep piling on more and more faked missions, which creates, and re-affirms, an illusion of being true.

Every trick in the book is being played on us. Being repeated endlessly is why people cannot accept all of it as faked. 'Experts' all agree, too.

Having many thousands of missions go into space, is the same as one mission going to space - never known, or seen, or proven, to be true. Endless fakes work the same - if it's in 'space'..

I've ventured off into a separate topic, my bad..

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

A T T E N T I O N

The topic of this thread is the world's largest neuromorphic supercomputer, NOT FE, or each other. Please keep your comments on topic.

Thank you

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   
It is, once again, giving the illusion of advancing towards a creation of an actual life form....

It has nothing to do with creating any sort of life forms, in any way.

They are creating an illusion of making a life form - and that's their whole purpose, to fool everyone into this totally fabricated belief. It's already working out nicely, so far.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Dream within a dream. Keep rationalizing your existences. Nano thoughts of the quantum dreamer. Computing. Computing. Byproducts of computer imagination we are. Good luck everyone.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Brywilson2

Would you kill your own creator?

If not then why assume any AI would?

My mother has a few issues and has been known to be inefficient at times, don't mean I'm planning on killing the poor Woman.

Silly assumptions you're making about the empathy of AI. Empathy ties deeply with our sense of humanity and more so to our consciousness.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join