It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caravans want buses to get to US faster.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
They should use some of that George Soros money to pay for the bus fares........

Yep, this is definitely financed by Soros.

This wasnt financed by soros come on people i thought you were smarter than that. What this is about is the left in Honduras want the US to stop supporting President Juan Orlando Hernández. There goal is stop the US from sending money which is used to prop up the government. Without US funds President Hernández will have a much harder time maintaining his government.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I'm surprised how many he kept and how many hes still working on. Hes completed a larger amount of campaign promises than most presidents have. Even with the bias list this shows you that.

This isnt the way to attack Trump hes a very simple man and if he says someth8ng he tries to do it. The problem with Trump is he devides the country further. As a president one if your jobs is to unite Americans and in times if crises make us feel better. He fails miserably in both these catagories. The only redeeming quality is hes an open book you know what hes thinking because he cant help but say it.

This is why hes accused so much of lying were hearing his thought processes and hes just not very logical.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: chr0naut

I'm surprised how many he kept and how many hes still working on. Hes completed a larger amount of campaign promises than most presidents have. Even with the bias list this shows you that.

This isnt the way to attack Trump hes a very simple man and if he says someth8ng he tries to do it. The problem with Trump is he devides the country further. As a president one if your jobs is to unite Americans and in times if crises make us feel better. He fails miserably in both these catagories. The only redeeming quality is hes an open book you know what hes thinking because he cant help but say it.

This is why hes accused so much of lying were hearing his thought processes and hes just not very logical.

I am not intending to attack Trump. I do believe that we have to be critical of his policies and actions and to evaluate them on the basis of how they may disadvantage or advantage us.

Generally, despite not being from the US, I would hope that any policy would be beneficial to all of humanity if it would be beneficially regionally.

I see several dire consequences of Trump's policies. I believe he is not in it for the long game but is trying to achieve short term advances at the risk of larger, longer and irreversible losses.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: bwillie

Maybe the Governor of California can Extend the Track of his Super Cool Bullet Train into Mexico to Help those Po People Get Along ? .Hmm...

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Bus them to an embassy and except for the most justifiable case deny them visas and turn them away.
We have enough social detrietus as it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join