It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caravans want buses to get to US faster.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I really hate when non Canadians say this.
We're in the same boat you guys are, we don't want these people, our leaders do, we have enough problems of our own.

If you want to come to Canada do it the legal way otherwise f#k off!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: bwillie

This is stupid.

These guys are refugees and they have already walked more than most Americans will walk in a year.

Get real!

You don't have to let them in but you need to stop acting like they are armed insurgents.

edit on 1/11/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Just saying, the Aztecs knew what they were doing.

Sacrifice the first thousand in Washington DC and tear their hearts out, and the rest will go running back home.

Historically proven - it works!

edit on 2-11-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   
"This is stupid"
What exactly? That I am pointing out a line of thinking that is logical and maybe true? The next few days will be interesting. If I am wrong then nobody will show up to help. If I am correct, thousands will be ferried to the American borders just in time to raise chaos before the midterms.
Which is fine as long as they legally appeal for refugee status.

"These guys are refugees and they have already walked more than most Americans will walk in a year."

Irrelevant and biased line of attack. What does how far the average American walk have to do with anything?

"Get real!"
Not a clue what that means. It's very real.
But I enjoy the disinformation tactic. If you can't attack the facts... attack the person.

"You don't have to let them in but you need to stop acting like they are armed insurgents. "

I never stated or even inferred that they are armed insurgents. You made this up completely.
Appreciate the comments.
Gracias amigo!

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I keep seeing this as "Immigrants attack US chopper" but actually it is "Honduran immigrants attack Mexican army chopper"

And at some points, there's a guy with a Molotov bomb, ready to throw it at the helicopter, how come?

If you all think those guys are people really asking for help you are way more naive than a normal person should be. Look at that, are those people desperate for help?

Meanwhile i heard about 1500 more people accepted Mexico's asylum, but those guys out there don't feel like that's enough

And they even got offered work visas so they can stay and get a good living with no questions about education level, background or anything! lol

I think i am frustrated very much about all of this and how dumb some people can be

I am not US citizen, but i do feel for you guys, those people out there are not up for good, no one looking for help acts like this

Were this russia they would have been taken down, you don't allow this to go on forever, honestly.

And it will either go one way or the other but i think it is very dumb to assume these guys that want to take down this helicopter and kill the army guys on it will suddenly turn into good productive citizens once reaching the US, that's a dumb road to go about all of this, tell me otherwise

edit on 2-11-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Caravan's plea for buses is DENIED: Migrants must walk the remaining 900 miles to nearest US border as Mexico ignores demand for transport

might as well post the response.

.I think they should walk, excercise is good for the mind. It may just shake some sense into them perhaps, think twice before taking blood money (not confirmed only a hunch) from Ilks such as George Soros to interrupt Mid terms in favor of they who, for the past several decades, have attempted to destroy civility within the American Colonies.
edit on 2-11-2018 by KingJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Here's another video from out there

I heard some of the army guys in the helicopters are being investigated for endangering the lives of the immigrants, how nice, you are bound to protect your country but once you do you are due to being detained and probably sent to jail because you failed to protect people from other country that wanted to kill you and go into your country stepping on your body. Nice definition for how a country's army should go all about. Stupid yes

The guy recording this video says something like "If we fall keep the camera up so it can record everything!" which as far as i know is more like: Let's use this to show people around how we are victims and rejected of what we are all looking for. They are putting themselves in the line of fire and all so they can pretend they want to be saved from the same thing they are causing down there. These are fake asylum seekers

I feel sad and angry for the US right now, i have not been in agreement with how the US handles things around other countrys ever since 4 years ago or so but this is ridiculous, and people in the US country do not deserve this, and all you agree to let people like this go live next to you are way out of your own minds

I live in Mexico right now by the way, just so that you won't come tell me i don't know what i'm talking about

Let's talk about how that person recording everything already knows what to do and what technique to use to prevent people from stopping by and talks like a news guys, with all the accent they have to talk on camera. He's used to it, in case you don't realize it
edit on 2-11-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
They are being used by several different people and groups.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Look dude, it’s obviously completely unconnected to the mid terms, even if they arrive right before, you tinfoil conspiracy theorist. Crazy talk!

Now, if you neo Nazis can please leave your anti Semitic, fascist, anti immigrant talk out of here, I can stop literally shaking..

a reply to: bwillie

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
That many people trying to force their way over a countries border is an invading force, hostile or not, that needs to be dealt with. They will be lucky if they're not massacred by some good ole' fashioned Merica hellfire

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Every leftist reading this most definitely supports the providing of transportation to these people.

I think it’s an iq thing.

Funny but I see no leftist supporting transportation or even the caravan itself. All those words have come from the right.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: bwillie
"This is stupid"
What exactly? That I am pointing out a line of thinking that is logical and maybe true? The next few days will be interesting. If I am wrong then nobody will show up to help. If I am correct, thousands will be ferried to the American borders just in time to raise chaos before the midterms.
Which is fine as long as they legally appeal for refugee status.

"These guys are refugees and they have already walked more than most Americans will walk in a year."

Irrelevant and biased line of attack. What does how far the average American walk have to do with anything?

"Get real!"
Not a clue what that means. It's very real.
But I enjoy the disinformation tactic. If you can't attack the facts... attack the person.

"You don't have to let them in but you need to stop acting like they are armed insurgents. "

I never stated or even inferred that they are armed insurgents. You made this up completely.
Appreciate the comments.
Gracias amigo!

Trump is sending in 15,000 troops to 'defend America' against what will probably only be a few thousand dirt poor REFUGEES.

He is alleging that they are terrorists and criminals (some might be, but existing law enforcement is sufficient to the task).

He is doing this because it is a highly effective tactic that has worked for other oppressive regimes - blame some small group who cannot defend themselves.

Trump is doing very little to address American issues such as poverty/homelessness, healthcare, corporate corruption, weapons proliferation, balanced trade, drug addiction, racism, the ridiculously high percentage of jail inmates, repeal of outdated laws, environmental protection and fulfillment of his campaign promises, among other things.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
Actually from what I've read Trump is doing a pretty admirable job at fulfilling a lot of what he has promised to his voters, you know, the reason he was voted President - and likely the reason he'll be voted for a second term come 2020.

Do you even live in the USA or just another foreign "armchair politician" who *think* they know better?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Navieko
a reply to: chr0naut
Actually from what I've read Trump is doing a pretty admirable job at fulfilling a lot of what he has promised to his voters, you know, the reason he was voted President - and likely the reason he'll be voted for a second term come 2020.

Do you even live in the USA or just another foreign "armchair politician" who *think* they know better?

What you have read about Trump's 'achievements' is just propaganda.

Trump-O-Meter Tracking Trump's Campaign Promises - Politifact. Six pages with hardly a green (kept) promise.

Like most politicians, his campaign promises were waffle.

I'm not in politics any more and the party I started is no longer in coalition government in my country (while I don't universally agree with her, I think our current PM is a savvy & good politician, who has kept her campaign promises).

edit on 2/11/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
busses....transportation....uber/lyft…

I thought the 'Walk' or 'March' to the Border was meant to be a symbolic and actual hardship-to-accomplish...and their 'reward' was Amnesty-with-open-arms !

typical... a no effort path-to-a-better-life ->> the Life of Riley in days past

sheeze

edit on nd30154120366802072018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
"
What you have read about Trump's 'achievements' is just propaganda.

Trump-O-Meter Tracking Trump's Campaign Promises - Politifact. Six pages with hardly a green (kept) promise.

Like most politicians, his campaign promises were waffle.

I'm not in politics any more and the party I started is no longer in coalition government in my country (while I don't universally agree with her, I think our current PM is a savvy & good politician, who has kept her campaign promises).
"
-----------------------

HA! You are not even American.
And you just straight jump to I hate Trump. It would not matter to me during which administration this happens. I am American and will support a Sitting president just because they hold the office.
Besides anyone with a brain knew this president has one awesome thing he does.
Makes Deals!
Revamping Nafta was awesome (but you are not someone that lives here and wouldn't know)
Pulling out of a one sided treaty / deal whatever with Iran was smart. I mean who gives the enemy billions in cash before they even meet any of the "deals" objectives.
Addressing the issue that China has been screwing with the US for a very long time.
The list goes on and on....

And besides those points, back to the thread.
Will you as a person have to live with and deal with "Refugees" as you say it. In your town, in your local governmental systems? They get free health care, free food, Free education, in many cases free housing and of course do not pay federal taxes (which are the lions share).

I've never got any of those things free.
And gee what would happen to me if I just decided to move to whatever PM gov you have? Would I be welcome with open arms and receive all these free benefits? What if I brought 10,000 of my buddies? "I claim refugee status! I cant get a job! There are gangs down at the jiffe lube!"

edit on 2-11-2018 by bwillie because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-11-2018 by bwillie because: speeelin

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Sounds like the perfect time for protesters to block the roads because "racism'.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
No doubt Open Society and other Soros NGOs would give them. With assistance by USAID.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
LMFAO!

Now there are even people on Mexico's Facebook making ads about renting trucks to get them into the US, lots of money moving around and people just realized they can get their piece of the cake too

And this is not fake guys, he's asking for about 260 dollars to get people to the US border

I can't figure out how to post the direct link but there's this page and is private so you have to join to see the entire thing, sorry

www.facebook.com...

I think going back to "there is always good and bad people is dumb at this point, this is a business, for everyone involved, but whatever guys, i can see day by day how things are really happening and this is not a real "refugees in desperate need for help" event, no matter how you spin it

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: bwillie
HA! You are not even American.
And you just straight jump to I hate Trump.

I don't hate Trump, he could be a real nice guy.

It would not matter to me during which administration this happens. I am American and will support a Sitting president just because they hold the office.

You have the right to honor the position of President. I have the right to question his rhetoric and actions. He is, after all, as human as you or I.

Besides anyone with a brain knew this president has one awesome thing he does.
Makes Deals!

He had the best lawyers and business advisors money can but is still a bankrupt twelve times over? Surely that is an indicator that his "deal making" is sub par.

His actual record in office is predominantly breaking previous deals:

Donald Trump, deal-breaker in chief - USA Today.

Donald Trump Has Always Been a Terrible Negotiator - Vanity Fair

President Trump's broken deals since he took office - MSNBC.com

It turns out that Trump is better at destroying deals than making them - Washington Post

Revamping Nafta was awesome (but you are not someone that lives here and wouldn't know)

He didn't revamp NAFTA he created a new agreement, the U.S.M.C.A, with NAFTA as a template. He also didn't do it single handed.

Trump’s Rebrand of NAFTA - The New Yorker

New Trump trade deal leaves NAFTA largely intact - CNBC.com

Trump Renames NAFTA, But What's So Great About New Trade Deal

This is one result of the trade deal negotiations that you probably haven't been shown:

Vicente Fox offers advice to Justin Trudeau on negotiating with “stupid” Donald Trump on NAFTA - Global News (Canada)

Pulling out of a one sided treaty / deal whatever with Iran was smart. I mean who gives the enemy billions in cash before they even meet any of the "deals" objectives.

The deal was to prevent Iran from developing nuclear warfighting capability and now there is nothing to prevent it.

Trump is virtually arming a bad actor state.

His interference is positively destructive to regional and American security (because if Iran gets nukes, it makes it more likely for a terrorist group to steal them).

Addressing the issue that China has been screwing with the US for a very long time.

Except for talking about it, what has Trump done about China, not just in trade, but in regard to anything?

Nada.

The list goes on and on....

Yeah

Trump's Fake Midterm Economic News: 10% Tax Cut And China Deal

And besides those points, back to the thread.
Will you as a person have to live with and deal with "Refugees" as you say it. In your town, in your local governmental systems?

At the present moment, there are 40 children of refugees trying to get into Australia, on the island of Naru, that are in focus in our local news. Our Prime Minister has offered asylum in New Zealand for the children and their families.

The Australian authorities are not allowing us to take in those refugees because it is the US narrative that they are terrorists and criminals, and Australia has to 'buy-in' to the US narrative.

I have known several families of refugees who were granted asylum some years ago and they integrate as citizens very well. They work hard, earn and spend money and contribute to the community where they live.

First world countries like our own are aging in population (i.e: more and more are retired) and birth statistics are lowering. It is economically imperative that immigration (of all types) be maintained at controlled levels to ensure economic growth and stability.

Immigration's Effect on the Economy and You - The Balance

Trump's isolationist policies will bankrupt America slowly but inevitably (yet another one for the Don, and a doozy).

They get free health care, free food, Free education, in many cases free housing and of course do not pay federal taxes (which are the lions share).

I've never got any of those things free.

They might get a handout or two to get established but they are the ones who will pay for your retirement, because they do pay taxes and contribute to social security (even though they aren't eligible for a pay-out).

You need to really look at the statistics, historically, to see that America has not suffered because of illegal immigrants, and it won't do so going forward.

Trump has scapegoated a group of people, just like Hitler did with the Jews. It isn't/wasn't true but it is a politically effective tool.

And gee what would happen to me if I just decided to move to whatever PM gov you have? Would I be welcome with open arms and receive all these free benefits? What if I brought 10,000 of my buddies? "I claim refugee status! I cant get a job! There are gangs down at the jiffe lube!"

Please explain how "I cant get a job" equates with them taking all your jobs?

They aren't all gang members and criminals. They are poor people with families trying to get a better life.

And remember the "blacks will take all our white women" nonsense. Trump's vilification of the poor and dispossessed is just as racist and stupid.

edit on 4/11/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join