It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are crazy, there is no indoctrination going on.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Ok so this is my first OP, and not sure what forum to put it in. With that being said, the following article to me is just one of many examples of the indoctrination being perpetrated by the liberal leaning education system here in the good ol' USA. But I am told I am crazy anytime I bring it up. Maybe I am?

insider.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SituationNAFU

They have been working on that since the early 70's

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
It's true. My kids are in high school. They berate the right every chance they get.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: daboxfan
It's true. My kids are in high school. They berate the right every chance they get.

Most thinking people berate the right every chance they get.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: daboxfan

It doesn't seem as bad here in TN. I have 2 of 4 still in High School, and all but 1 ( my daughter who tends to be really moderate) are decidedly conservative in their views with not a lot of pressure from me. It just blows my mind that teachers are allowed, and even seem to be encouraged in some areas, to instill there own personal political views onto the kids. I pulled my 2 boys that are juniors out and they are doing online school now, but that was per their requests.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Lol, yes we are all just a bunch of deplorable idiots around here, gotcha.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

LOL the left is a victim of its own arrogance,cause they have no tact, Its that constant attacking that motivated Billy Joe Jim Bob to get out and vote, so ya may be thinking but you aint thinking clearly. The only thing that comes close to bothering me as a democratic majority is a republican one. Would much rather have a good mixture where neither side can get the too extreme stuff pushed through.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Naaah there's no Indoctrination going on have a read but be prepared for boiling blood....

Anti American Indoctrination-Portland P. S. "SJGuide" Advocating & Awarding Murder to Children:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1-11-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SituationNAFU
a reply to: underwerks

Lol, yes we are all just a bunch of deplorable idiots around here, gotcha.

Sure seems that way.

You let children leave school and do "online" classes? I bet they are getting the very best education now.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Oh, it's way worse than that!
Please look at this video of 2 books that are being read on YouTube about indoctrination, to 4 to 8 year old kids.
I literally could not believe that this was real.
(If it isn't real, someone please let me know)
It won't let me imbed, please click on the link to go to YouTube and see this.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 1-11-2018 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

LOL the left is a victim of its own arrogance,cause they have no tact, Its that constant attacking that motivated Billy Joe Jim Bob to get out and vote, so ya may be thinking but you aint thinking clearly. The only thing that comes close to bothering me as a democratic majority is a republican one. Would much rather have a good mixture where neither side can get the too extreme stuff pushed through.

We don't have time for tact anymore, your trickle down conservative/libertarian economics are driving/have driven us into a plutocracy and you are still being brainwashed into thinking that "the other" (read: left) is at fault.

"They" tell you the left is brainwashing and you eat it up. YOU are being brainwashed sucker.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
It's a vocabulary test not a social studies test. The sentence was grammatically correct, does it need to be historically correct?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Pretty much all educational institutions are liberal because if they weren't then the would be indoctrination camps.
I knew someone who went to a pure Christian school, she was doing her homework one day and her history text book was open, I asked if I could graze through it, and it was full of historical inaccuracies, like the bible predicting Alexander the greats conquest, and that historical jesus didnt exist.

Learning institutions need to a place where someone can open their mind and choose from a myriad of world views. And guess what a well cultured person will most likely be liberal or apolitical.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Most Group thinking people berate the right every chance they get.

Fixed that for you.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

And that way of thinking is why Trump won. Good job

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

You saying the right isn't angry ?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul

originally posted by: putnam6

We don't have time for tact anymore, your trickle down conservative/libertarian economics are driving/have driven us into a plutocracy and you are still being brainwashed into thinking that "the other" (read: left) is at fault.

"They" tell you the left is brainwashing and you eat it up. YOU are being brainwashed sucker.

Yet another perfect example of why Trump won.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I agree that schools should just teach actual facts and history and leave opinions out of it.

But your example is a Christian school, which is privately funded hopefully, though I know some manage finagle tax funding. My folks wanted to send me to one for smart kids, I didn't want anything to do with it.

The point is, public schools should not be teaching opinions and teachers trying to force their views on children should be fired. I wouldn't want teachers preaching to kids in public school either.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

You saying the right isn't angry ?

I haven't seen them rioting in the streets and looting yet. It's the leftists who have been throwing temper tantrums for the past two years.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Must just be here then.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join