It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ObamaCare Has Medical Code for Beheading by GUILLOTINE ! Now why is that needed IN USA ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I came across this nugget of info that should concern everybody in the USA It is the legalization Of beheading by guillotine through the ACA or Obama care Act.... Never mind that Personal Medical Histories are open to the international Community through Specific Medical Coding Procedures. Long read but interesting Stuff "they" Would rather you didn't Know....! All hush hush nuthin to see here move along..

Explains the purchase of guilloties a few years ago... Nefarious designs...

American citizens have been subject to the ICP Medial code for many years. Thus, giving the United Nations our private information through “coding.” This is not only is an invasion of our privacy, but has been done in silence without our knowledge.

These codes were not created by Obamacare, however Obamacare is trying to implement every American citizen under international codes to link us to the “international” system. These codes were actually created by the WHO (World Health Organization) . The WHO is a specialized agency of the United Nations.

why DHS would omit (“hide”) the code from the chart? Most people won’t dig to find out what the “medical code” means unless they have a specific reason to do so. One thing is for sure, whether omitted by DHS or someone else, there is a good reason this code was left out of their document. They definitely didn't want most people to see what it means. DHS knows this code would create a stir with the American people if they found out there was a code for “Legal Execution,” especially with a guillotine and beheading.

www.icd9data.com...

Applies To
All executions performed at the behest of the judiciary or ruling authority [whether permanent or temporary] as:
asphyxiation by gas
beheading, decapitation (by guillotine)
capital punishment
electrocution
hanging
poisoning
shooting
other specified means A long but good read below.....

www.liveleak.com...
edit on 1-11-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The question is do they have autoerotic asphyxiation coded? Asking for a friend....

edit on 11/1/2018 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
LOL i wouldn't be surprised!!!! Or the code for turning your junk inside out ...er upside down..or ehh backwards ? lol

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Good article explaining why this is nothing to be concerned about:

www.politifact.com...

"As PolitiFact noted in a previous fact-check, the United States medical system currently uses ICD-9 and is in the process of transitioning to ICD-10. Doctors’ offices use the codes to fill out Medicare and Medicaid claims, among other things. Their billing and practice management software is based on them. Their employees are trained to use them."

"But the federal government is requiring American doctors, and any organization covered by the 1996 health care law known as HIPAA, to switch to ICD-10 by Oct. 1, 2014. That’s because because ICD-9 has outdated medical terms and not enough detail for accurate claims processing, according to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. In fact, the rest of the world began switching to the new codes 20 years ago, and now most developed countries now use it."

"• A doctor can’t bill an insurer for a beheading. Obamacare -- a program that addresses health care for the living -- doesn’t have anything to do with beheading. The "beheading" category in the code is for the purposes of compiling death statistics, something the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention handles. The CDC uses the codes to make apples-to-apples comparisons with other countries. "These coding rules improve the usefulness of mortality statistics by giving preference to certain categories, by consolidating conditions, and by systematically selecting a single cause of death from a reported sequence of conditions," the CDC says."

"• There is no legal beheading in the United States today, and the president couldn’t change that even if he wanted to. The military uses only lethal injection, and the federal government essentially does as well. Lethal injections are also used in 35 states, with a dwindling number of states using electrocution, the gas chamber, hanging or a firing squad. Most of the methods other than lethal injection are secondary methods, either by choice or necessity.

No state uses beheading. More importantly, as this summary makes clear, each state chooses its own method of execution, making the decision of what method to use beyond the reach for the federal government.

The reason beheading is in the code at all is because it is a common method of execution in Saudi Arabia and some other countries, and is practiced by some militant and terrorist groups. So for an international coding system, beheading, for better or for worse, is needed."

edit on 1-11-2018 by Onlyyouknow because: Add bolding

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Im no fan of Obama, but things like this are not new.

"Burn due to water skis on fire? There is an ICD-10 code for that..." link

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
'Political fact' worse than snopes.

I wonder how much out of pocket the beheadee has to shell out.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Never mind that Personal Medical Histories are open to the international Community through Specific Medical Coding Procedures.
So why would it be included in the US system? Wouldn't it be better if it was deleted out? Are regulations codes applying to guillotine use not violating laws on the books in the US? Since when does the USA Apply international Statues or rules/laws to US systems? I suppose we'll end up going Metric here in a few years . lol

It's probably petty but i though we had our own set of rules to abide by in the USA ( as a Sovereign Nation) When did we start being a subject to International laws Created outside the USA?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

That sound all nice and benign but what about circumstances like martial law where domestic law and constitutional law is suspended.

In a technical sense that's been true under last three Presidents with "national emergency" declaration never recinded after 9/11 and subsequent NDAA clauses along with still secret sections of Presidential E.O.'s

In essence we are under martial law now, most just don't know it.

I wonder that we all are served up a delusion of normalcy to keep the sheep calm or frogs in the pot.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Interesting topic! The last execution by Guillotine was September 10, 1977.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

You can see (sort of) the use of the guillotine in the 1966 movie, "The Battle of Algiers". You can read about that rather remarkable movie at:
www.larsenonfilm.com...

Djandoubi was executed by guillotine at the Baumette prison in Marseille. I can not confirm that the guillotine used was the same guillotine used in the prison in Algiers, removed by the French and transported to Marseille when the French left Algeria.

I did find an interesting story about the operator of the French guillotine in Algeria at:
news.bbc.co.uk...

Mr Meyssonnier is - or was - an executioner. In 21 years from 1947, he helped to guillotine the heads off more than 200 people - the vast majority of them Arabs - in French Algeria. During the war there he was taking off five or six a month.

He knows what it is like to hold a human head.

He has seen the gore.

"The blood spurts like two glasses of red wine chucked three metres," he says with a quick double-flick of the wrist.

People say I became an executioner because my father was one - but that's not the case," he says.

His father Maurice Meyssonnier - a communist bar-owner - was chief executioner in Algiers after World War II and took him on as an apprentice in 1947.

Fernand's godfather was Henri Roch, chief executioner before the war and from a line of executioners going back to the 16th Century - so, whatever he says, the guillotine was certainly in the family.

My father needed someone he could trust absolutely. The important thing about the job was that absolutely nothing must go wrong.

"But for me, there were other reasons. I had good money; I could carry a gun; I had plenty of free time; the chief of police would greet me. And I had the good will of the whole of French Algeria."

There are I suppose, worse ways to die, that is assuming you have a good and qualified executioner.

You must never give the guy time to think. Because if you do he starts moving his head around, and that's when you have the mess-ups. The blade comes through his jaw, and you have to use a butcher's knife to finish it off.

"So I would say 'Go, father!' and - crack! - the head is in my hands, and I put it in the bucket.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I'm not a fan of the Death Penalty - too many innocent people killed (and clearly no second chances!).

However, being honest, if it was going to happen to me, i'd much rather have the guillotine than either the electric chair or lethal injection. The guillotine is extremely quick and completely painless (apart from a nano second or two). Plus, there is always the possibility of using the immortal line "put it in the basket, i'll read it later!"

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This is nothing to lose your head over.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The beheading code is specific to Saudis still "subject to the jurisdiction of".

😎

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

join