It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harvest of Samhein

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Its all an individual path inside a great symphony, nothing is set. Depending on your deeper knowing, your reconnection
to the deeper wisdom, you will hit a certain note. But that note will not last, like a bell it will chime and eventually fade away, dissolve into everything. Like a stepping stone, your last note will help you reach where you are today. With our mind, our heart and our choices we float one way or another. So aim well, let go of the sounds that don't liberate. For to not to do so it to choose bondage. We are free to do so, but be forewarned bondage like ivy blocks out the light. It's easy to make your own life a terrible fight. So go forth and take flight, sing your song with all your might!
Be free be light.
Eliberocelta@ Samhein 2018

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder
This is very inspiring
Thank you :.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   

All of it is for naught, unless you have been found at last unspotted and without blemish.

Are you?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   
You marks the spot so the answer is evident, The real question is are you really you?a reply to: aniceday

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

I am striving to be.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
What you really are is always there, therefore strive no more. Relax in to your self. The striving has always been a detour for me.reply to: aniceday

edit on 1-11-2018 by ancientthunder because: missing m

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Nice incantation/poem you made there, might I suggest you shorten it a bit. Say it with truest intention and I'm sure you could make a nifty little spell out of this.
edit on 1-11-2018 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

A fine meat harvest (Samhain) to you. I'm going to enjoy that it is Belaine here.

new topics

top topics

join