It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you like conspiracy theories? You might want to rethink your bigotry.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
If you ever subscribed to any conspersy thery... you might be an anti-semit ... or at least unwittingly promoting anti-semitism ... that's what NPR and Jeffrey Herf, a historian at the University of Maryland, are pushing.

www.npr.org...

Jeffrey Herf, a historian at the University of Maryland who has written widely on the anatomy of anti-Semitism, argues...

"The core of every conspiracy theory," Herf notes, "is the basic notion that the world is governed by small groups of people who operate behind the scenes and are enormously powerful and enormously evil."

"I can't think of a major conspiracy theory that at some point or other doesn't bump into the most famous conspiracy theory," Herf says, "[which is] that the Jews run the world."

Think the world is flat? ... you might be an anti-semit ... here's your sign.

Think there was a second shooter on the grassy knoll? ... you might be an anti-semit.

Moon landings were a hoax? ... anti-semit

ATS might want to change its focus given the fact that it is promoting anti-semitism.
edit on 31-10-2018 by DanDanDat because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Erm... does that mean that Jews are the ones flying the UFO's around?

Are Sasquatch Jewish now?

Was a Jew on the grassy knoll?

Jeffrey Derp needs to perhaps rethink his premise.

S&F and thanks for the giggle.

edit on 31-10-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Well ya know....that's a good way to stop people from talking about things and all...no one wants to be an anti-Semite do they???

Better not discuss those shady off record deals or discuss what happens at g13 meetings or question why corporations are slowly but surely taking over the world....nope nope...why you must be an anti-Semite if you do.
edit on 31/10/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Wait... this means Netanyahu is an anti-semite?

It get´s better every day, can´t make that up.

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
Well ya know....that's a good way to stop people from talking about things and all...no wants to be an anti-Semite do they???

Better not discuss those shady off record deals or discuss what happens at g13 meetings or question why corporations are slowly but surely taking over the world....nope nope...why you must be an anti-Semite if you do.

That's it!

Better shut up or we'll label you a Nazi, anti-Semite, racist, bigot, etc.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: dug88
Well ya know....that's a good way to stop people from talking about things and all...no wants to be an anti-Semite do they???

That's it!

Better shut up or we'll label you a Nazi, anti-Semite, racist, bigot, etc.

You are confusing conspiracy theorists with American conservatives...

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
What about the conspiracy theory about underpants gnomes? Surely that can't be anti samite!

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Believe the official 9/11 story or you are a Nazi. Welcome to the progressive world.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
What about the conspiracy theory about underpants gnomes? Surely that can't be anti samite!

No!
The underpants gnomes are my favorite!

Damn little nazis

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Antisemitism simply doesnt bother me.

Why is it the most well-known form of discrimination anyway?

There must be a reason.

Anybody know?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You forgot Kurt Cobain dude. Jews got him too.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

The government of Israel does their best so no one forget´s everyone hates them supposedly.
I´m not an antisemite but their governments hypocrisy and how they are not much better to others now.

At least they don´t build gas chambers, right? As long as we can blame the todays Germans for their ancestors fault and take money from them that can be used to buy weapons, everything is ok.

Nothing to see here...

edit on 31-10-2018 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
They're zooming along protecting the Hebrew race.
We need the Hebrew race...because...you know...hot dogs.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
What a weird thread.
The responses make the thread.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I can watch this in Germany??? Did not expect that!

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Believe the official 9/11 story or you are a Nazi. Welcome to the progressive world.

I think the official line is that if you don't believe exactly like them then you are some unpleasant label or other. This is just a new means of justifying a label.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Because if you think for yourself and question the official narrative, you're dangerous and there's something wrong with you.

Reminds me of an NPR program I heard once where a so-called scientist was berating people of faith for accepting their beliefs unquestioningly (which I do not do), then he proceeded to berate anybody who didn't accept his beliefs unquestioningly.
:
edit on 2018 10 31 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Idiots in academics?

Preposterous!

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

The official 9/11 story is a conspiracy theory. It's a theory that a bunch of Saudis conspired to fly planes into buildings, so ...

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
All warning indicators are going off this is the truth.
Ancient rome and bablyon are trying to reanimate themselves.
Ancient rome only allowed the vote to be made by male family leaders of roman birth with an income of more than 200 ducats per year.
The nuances to this is citizen chip right and behind it is a motive which has nothing to do with immigration.

The core of every conspiracy theory," Herf notes, "is the basic notion that the world is governed by small groups of people who operate behind the scenes and are enormously powerful and enormously evil."

top topics

<<   2 >>

join