It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First masonic document.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks
The secret how to obtain those "secrets" is not a secret at all.

The reality is that self-discovery will always yield better results. To release the knowledge you gained in your quest of life to others so they will accept Masonry was never something worth thinking of.

Yes, some things you can learn from other mistakes, some, you have to do on your own and learn from it.

Just like the grades you´re gradualy begin to understand. There would be no win to you if you´d get masonic "secrets" served on a silver plate.

I "little bit" work can be expected. One cannot be forced to some enlightments, you have to reach them yourself. That´s your journey.

Just because you don´t know about something, does not mean it happens. Many people would think better of masons if they knew what positive things we do for you non-masons, or better say our fellow men and women.

Sadly not many are made for this kind of journey in their current life. I make mistakes, too I´m not always as polite and forgiving as I should be. Nobody is flawless, what counts is what you do with your experiences.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

I agree with what you say, i also am aware of my many fallacies and look to improve upon myself as I g through the stages, i have been lookin all my life for the truth, and now it is starting to reveal itself my fears are holding it back, there's no going back once you have absolute proof that this world is not as it seems, i just need to let go, thus i know..

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: InwardDiver

Yes to all you said, i do try and be the best i can but there's the side that's ignited by anger that i look back and think, what i dickish thing i just wrote, i am getting more subdued, thoughtful and reflective lately but still have my moments, if we could argue for the sake of creating solutions, admit when were wrong, and always ready to change our thinking for the sake of improvement as individuals we would flourish, unfortunately i believe there are others whose goal is to keep us fighting amongst ourselves, governments and capitalists, conglomerates' and the likes policing the world in ways that satisfy them, for example psychologists often compare psychos with high flying buisnessmen, they score the same on psych checklist. U can only imagine the things that satisfy the appetite of those who can buy anything..... So yes if we talk like you say and we can be honest the world would be a better place, but there's always the wee voice in the back of my mind that says the world needs the struggle as that's how we become stronger.
It's a catch 22.... Do u believe in balance?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join