It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh Accuser Christine Blasey Ford Rakes in $1 Million, Several Book Offers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Should be titled “What Happened?”

Leave it blank with a short forward stating: “seriously, if you know any details please write it out and mail it back to me.”

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

My sources tell me it'll be a Scratch n' Sniff book.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: toms54

My sources tell me it'll be a Scratch n' Sniff book.

They perfected the rotten salmon and shame scented ink?!?! I can finally start putting out my scratch and sniff tales from the lot lizard files books in scratch and sniff, sweet!

edit on 10/31/2018 by BigDave-AR because: I’m definitely going to Hell

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
A Human Trait that almost every Democrat leader Lacks - INTEGRITY

Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh declined over $600,000 GoFundMe donations that had been raised for him and his family, after the brutal treatment of Kavanaugh during his confirmation hearings.

Source with more at: www.dailywire.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: KlondikeCamerry
Good for her. Maybe that is payback for almost being raped.

Perhaps someone tried to at some point. But it wasn't Kavenaugh. Literally not one person could testify that the two of them ever even met, let alone attended a party together.

Her tears said way more than the evidence ever could. Didn't you hear?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh declined over $600,000 GoFundMe donations that had been raised for him and his family, after the brutal treatment of Kavanaugh during his confirmation hearings.

The problem is that he could donate the entire amount to women's support networks and the left would scream it was only out of guilt, and further evidence he's a rapist. That money could have been used for such good things but it's tainted.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

originally posted by: carewemust

The problem is that he could donate the entire amount to women's support networks and the left would scream it was only out of guilt, and further evidence he's a rapist. That money could have been used for such good things but it's tainted.

Justice Kavanaugh became the only S.C. Justice in history to hire an ALL FEMALE staff of law clerks. I think there are 6 of them.

Fox News mentioned it, but the MSM totally ignored this historic precedent. One of the late-night talk show nutjobs did say something, but it wasn't good. It was a sick joke about Kavanaugh now having his next rape victims lined up.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Wait.. she didnt give her money back? like Kavanaugh? hahaha. she had nothing to gain!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The original concept was for a pop-up book, which was panned for a Magic Eye coffee table book.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join