It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The terrible truth about birthright citizenship - Molyneux

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: MikeA

Ouch, sorry to hear that. Yes, it's not all good people looking for a better life for their children. Because it keeps their jails free and saves them money there is an incentive (like many in the current caravan) to dump their convicts in the US usually hooking up with whatever gang and "working" for a living (like the folks who borrowed your tools).

The cartels are very bad business, worse than any gangs we have had to deal with and they grow stronger every month. The meth and heroin trade is a big part of what they do. They use the money laundered through legitimate businesses (why everyone has an uncle with a store or restaurant) and just keep expanding in the legal and illegal markets. No other demographic except the Chinese in the Vancouver area act in such solidarity. They run gangs and ethnic populations like corporations. Remember the Hmong gang in the movie Gran Torino? Yeah, they run # that way.

If we are looking for the next war it's with those cartels.
Look no further than the border. The # is going to fly.
it's only a matter of time before we send spec ops in to take them out.

First thing, I am a long way from what anyone could call racist. I don't care what color your skin is. That said these are not people. They are thief's, murderers and drug dealers. The scum of the earth. It would not hurt my feelings to see our southern border covered end to end with big damn guns. A few years ago a 7 year old boy and his grandfather were shot and killed because they went fishing. The shots were fired from across the border. When they were found there were hundreds of fresh footprints all around them. They were shot because the cartel wanted to bring people across at that beach on the river. Now the cartel clowns did the shooting, but the rest of those animals stepped over that boys body. Cops said he lived about an hour after being shot. These so called people shot that child and his grandfather then walked over them as they lay bleeding to death. If it were my call I would sit out there day and night and pick off anyone who's foot touched American soil. For those bleeding hearts the cartel's get paid $5000 and up per person for everyone that crosses. How do you think they pay for it??? And no refund if you're cought, you have to pay again.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Finally got to watch the full video this morning.

He did a great job of breaking it down in simple terms and quoting the writers of the relevant laws, amendments and court decisions.

Thanks for sharing this.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
"Hey, make them become citizens legally."

Kid is born in America and is a legal U.S. citizen.

"Well, I don't like that either!"

So you don't like the illegal OR legal ways of being in America. Jesus!

<< 1   >>

join