It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Politic Whiners

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
So like every other day or so somebody around here gets butthurt and starts posting about the good ole ATS days when everyone on here was a freaking genius and now it's filled with dumbass Trump supporting scum.

I remember those days. The days of nano thermite at the twin towers, aliens probing everyone's rear ends, ghosts, star children, special psychic powers... The list goes on and on. Yup a bunch of Enlightened geniuses is what I used to think.

So to all you people whining about the political stuff getting all the flags and the glory and squeezing out the latest Bigfoot sighting or someone's amazingly inaccurate prediction of the future..

Why don't you Enlightened wonders of mankind get a little street smarts and flag every thread that isn't political whether you like it or not. Then you can drown out the politics from the main boards. Then maybe you can quit whining about it.

At this point it is apparent that you are too smart to just go to your subforum of choice and just not go into a political thread. So really this is your only option to avoid injuring your butts.
edit on 30-10-2018 by MRinder because: Add info

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Don't forget the chemtrails !!!!

πŸ’₯πŸ˜†πŸ’₯

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Well, anyone who joined in 2018, must be an ATS expert!

Hrm..

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

πŸ’₯πŸ˜†πŸ’₯

Oh yeah. My bad. And HARP controlling the weather and melting our brains.

What else did I forget?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Well when you're right you're right. The OP that is. Not you. That never happens to you.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Oh I have lurked around here for many a year. Let me please introduce myself I'm a man of wealth and taste. Pleased to meet you. Hope you guess my names.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I am stable genius. I click the flag.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Well when you're right you're right. The OP that is. Not you. That never happens to you.

Every dog has his day.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

Every dog has his day.

You might not win any blue ribbons in that contest either

😯

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

Every dog has his day.

You might not win any blue ribbons in that contest either

😯

That was oddly coherent for you.

New meds?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Speaking of meds.. it made me think of the star children days. Those wonders of mankind would skip their meds for a few days and Bam they were special and had super powers.
edit on 30-10-2018 by MRinder because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

πŸ’₯πŸ˜†πŸ’₯

On a scale of 1 to 5 .

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
We can't have politics drowning out the next breaking news thread discussing how every Rock on Mars is a gigantic pyramid, a landing base for aliens, a statue, or a face.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Gotta give a shout out to the alien super being channelings! They are coming to save us!

Blossom goodchild, I'm lookin' at you girl.

edit on 10 30 2018 by caterpillage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

So like every other day or so somebody around here gets butthurt and starts posting about the good ole ATS days when everyone on here was a freaking genius and now it's filled with dumbass Trump supporting scum. I remember those days.

So you post another one.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

So like every other day or so somebody around here gets butthurt and starts posting about the good ole ATS days when everyone on here was a freaking genius and now it's filled with dumbass Trump supporting scum. I remember those days.

So you post another one.

Of course!

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I too have lurked around here for several years, but have never got up enough nerve to post anything. Perhaps one day I will, but until then I will be content just reading other peoples lives, lusts, languishes, and laughs.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Of course your OP is totes on target...

But you do realize that this very thread is just another thread that's whining about people whining about threads, don't you? πŸ˜‚. I wasn't going to tap that flag icon because of that, but then I HAD TO because the closing words of your OP are "if you want to avoid injuring your butts." Now I wish I could give you ten flags.

edit on 30-10-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

Speaking of meds.. it made me think of the star children days. Those wonders of mankind would skip their meds for a few days and Bam they were special and had super powers.

Whatabout those suicides in California back in the 90s.

The ones that thought they would go to an asteroid or was it a comet πŸ˜†

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Of course your OP is totes on target...

But you do realize that this very thread is just another thread that's whining about people whining about threads, don't you? πŸ˜‚. I wasn't going to tap that flag icon because of that, but then I HAD TO because the closing words of your OP are "if you want to avoid injuring your butts." Now I wish I could give you ten flags.

Thank you. I am really just the kind of person that likes to whine about whiners. Then I have to whine about myself. It's like an infinite loop.

In all seriousness, I do respect their right to discuss whatever they want on here even if it's not my cup of tea most times.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join