It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Obama intentionally America’s most biblically-hostile pesident?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
In reading "The Paradigm: The Ancient Blueprint That Holds the Mystery of Our Times", a book by Rabbi Jonathan Cahn, I learned about a list titled "America’s Most Biblically-Hostile U. S. President " on the website Wallbuilders.com. This list details, as you might guess, each of Presidents attacks on believers and God. If you have any doubt as to the evils of the former president, read though this list. This list should serve as a sort of check list of things to undo for the current and future leaders of the United States of America.

wallbuilders.com...#

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

When one observes President Obama’s unwillingness to accommodate America’s four-century long religious conscience protection through his attempts to require Catholics to go against their own doctrines and beliefs, one is tempted to say that he is anti-Catholic. But that characterization would not be correct. Although he has recently singled out Catholics, he has equally targeted traditional Protestant beliefs over the past four years. So since he has attacked Catholics and Protestants, one is tempted to say that he is anti-Christian. But that, too, would be inaccurate. He has been equally disrespectful in his appalling treatment of religious Jews in general and Israel in particular. So perhaps the most accurate description of his antipathy toward Catholics, Protestants, religious Jews, and the Jewish nation would be to characterize him as anti-Biblical. And then when his hostility toward Biblical people of faith is contrasted with his preferential treatment of Muslims and Muslim nations, it further strengthens the accuracy of the anti-Biblical descriptor. In fact, there have been numerous clearly documented times when his pro-Islam positions have been the cause of his anti-Biblical actions.

Listed below in chronological order are (1) numerous records of his attacks on Biblical persons or organizations; (2) examples of the hostility toward Biblical faith that have become evident in the past three years in the Obama-led military; (3) a listing of his open attacks on Biblical values; and finally (4) a listing of numerous incidents of his preferential deference for Islam’s activities and positions, including letting his Islamic advisors guide and influence his hostility toward people of Biblical faith.

Followed by pages of information I apperantly can not post here.

edit on 30-10-2018 by Theocracy4America because: Edit to comply with terms and conditions.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
If you read the link in the original post you will see plenty of examples, with dates and actions taken.
edit on 30-10-2018 by Theocracy4America because: Edited to comply with terms and conditions

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
So yeah, the list which I can not post here due to its length, is broken up into sections based on weather the legislation was an attack on believers or the free practice of religion, or the promotion of another faith at federal level.
edit on 30-10-2018 by Theocracy4America because: Complying with terms and conditions

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Theocracy4America
In reading "The Paradigm: The Ancient Blueprint That Holds the Mystery of Our Times", a book by Rabbi Jonathan Cahn, I learned about a list titled "America’s Most Biblically-Hostile U. S. President " on the website Wallbuilders.com. This list details, as you might guess, each of Presidents attacks on believers and God. If you have any doubt as to the evils of the former president, read though this list. This list should serve as a sort of check list of things to undo for the current and future leaders of the United States of America.

wallbuilders.com...#[/ quote]

I didnt like Obama, he was an evil president and made stuff like the NDAA.
But, Christianity, like most other religions, are hostile against everyone and everything who doesnt do exactly what they tell them to do.
The list of evil stuff done in the name of god, is endless!

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
ADMIN: delete this comment. I accidentally posted too much and removed some, describing it in shorter detail to insure compliance with the terms and conditions. I did not mean to offer anyone with lengthy quotation.
edit on 30-10-2018 by Theocracy4America because: Delete this specific comment.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Ah, the fake historian who claims the founding fathers were evangelicals? Wallbuilders is straight up blatant propaganda.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Username checks out.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Who wants to take bets on how long this stays up seeing as they copy and pasted the whole web page?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Theocracy4America

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Article Six of the United States Constitution also specifies that "no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States."

Justice Hugo Black wrote: "In the words of Thomas Jefferson, the clause against establishment of religion by law was intended to erect a wall of separation between church and state."[3]

Three central concepts were derived from the 1st Amendment which became America's doctrine for church-state separation: no coercion in religious matters, no expectation to support a religion against one's will, and religious liberty encompasses all religions. In sum, citizens are free to embrace or reject a faith, any support for religion - financial or physical - must be voluntary, and all religions are equal in the eyes of the law with no special preference or favoritism.[39]

edit on 30/10/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

You really need to read the T&C's regarding proper quoting and C&P limits of others work.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

No one will read this...and you need to understand why not...and the rules to quote..

If you brought it down to 2-3 paragraph and link...you might have a good thread.

Sorry.....

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

You do realize that America is a country based upon freedom of beliefs.

Freedom of religion being the core one. But not just that but also Freedom from religion.

There are millions of people that do not believe in God.

And the government, which btw is in writing, and repeated by others over the years, has repeatedly said, and I will paraphrase. "there is a wall separating church and state.

But whatever, I doubt that I'm going to change your opinion. Your hatred of Obama is clear.

Just remember, the fire you kindle for your enemy burns you more than it does them.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Sorry for not using the proper method, I'll insure that I do so in the future.

a reply to: crtrvt

No, the founding fathers we not, they were illuminati ocultists. One of many groups which settled were Christians though.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

attempts to require Catholics to go against their own doctrines and beliefs, one is tempted to say that he is anti-Catholic.

Your title calls Obama biblicaly hostile, but nowhere does the bible condemn birth control, family planning or abortion. In fact, the Bible calls for the death penalty many times, and the Catholic Church is against the death penalty.

Jesus, a biblical character, and his apostle Paul, told followers to obey the laws of the land, because this world is owned by Satan, is temporary and Heaven is your home and destination.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The Bible is not anti-kill, it's anti-murder. A just war or the death penalty is fine, and biblically supported. However the killing of innocent, such as abortion, is a sin which warrents death.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

The Bible is not anti-kill, it's anti-murder. A just war or the death penalty is fine, and biblically supported. However the killing of innocent, such as abortion, is a sin which warrents death.

Lol, good luck with that.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

God calls for the killing of the "innocent", yes, even for abortion, several times in the Old Testament. So, is it anti-biblical not to allow a husband, with the help of a priest, to force an abortion on his wife if he suspects she might have been unfaithful to him? Shouldn't our soldiers be able to rape the enemies' women, and rip the unborn child from the bellies of their enemies women? Seems so unbiblical not to!

edit on 30-10-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

It also says a whole lot of other things that I bet you or hardly any other modern day Christians bother to follow.

Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material. Leviticus 19:19

Ye shall not round the corners of your heads. Leviticus 19:27

When a woman has a discharge, if her discharge in her body is blood, she shall continue in her menstrual impurity for seven days; and whoever touches her shall be unclean until evening. Everything also on which she lies during her menstrual impurity shall be unclean, and everything on which she sits shall be unclean. Leviticus 15: 19-20

When men fight with one another, and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts, then you shall cut off her hand. Deuteronomy 25:11-12

No one whose testicles are crushed or whose penis is cut off shall be admitted to the assembly of the LORD. Deuteronomy 23:1 NRSV

Whosoever ... hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, Or crookback, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken ... He shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries. Leviticus 21:17-23 KJV

"But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you." Deuteronomy 22: 20-21

Master, Moses wrote unto us, If a man's brother die, and leave his wife behind him, and leave no children, that his brother should take his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother. Mark 12:19

If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, 28 then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over. 29 You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters." Leviticus 26:27-30

"I permit no woman to teach or have authority over men; she is to keep silent." Timothy 2:11

For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him." Leviticus 20:9

Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones." (Psalm 137:9)

For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me." Matthew 10:35-27

But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head..." 1 Corinthians 11:5

How about some god just indiscriminately kills some people verses?

Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves. Numbers 31:17-18

Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!” He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys. 2 Kings 2:23-25 NIV

If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 21:18-21

My angel will go ahead of you and bring you into the land of the Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites, Canaanites, Hivites and Jebusites, and I will wipe them out." [including the children, as other parts of Scripture make clear] (Ex. 23:23)

Hmm actually this has a pretty good summary of the times god just killed some people.

rationalwiki.org...

It's always boggled my mind that people can actually read through the Bible and see god as some kind of being that loves us. Seriously God's a petty sadistic manipulative psychopath that takes joy in making humanity grovel before it.

I mean even as a child reading that it wasn't hard to see. The Bible is full of nothing but punishing those that are different, causing suffering to those that don't follow God's obscure rules and just generally a whole lot of torture and murder for anyone that goes against the will of god.

All I know is you ever see what happens to a dog that gets beat and abused into obeying it's owner as opposed to someone that treats their animals properly?

Well god is that first one.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

The book of Leviticus is written specifically to detail how the priests are to interact with each other, not to general population. There are many times where God orders the death of one or more people based on sins they have committed. They were not innocent. Being different from what God wants does warrent punishment, just how you would destroy your phone if it did not do what you wanted, imagine if your phone texted what ever it wanted.
edit on 30-10-2018 by Theocracy4America because: More

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join