It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This time lapse video of storms and super cells blew my mind.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
It's just over 7 mins long and best watched with headphones.
Enjoy
youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

Cool.

Although I don’t think they needed to speed up the film so much. There was a lot of action to take in with very little time to do so

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven
that.. was magnificent!!! MAGNIFICENT!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I have some footage that I've taken myself, that would go freaking fabulous with this video.

Great video and post

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Beautiful

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Reminds me of the late spring/early summer days of rural Colorado, or Nebraska. I used to love sitting outside with my brother sitting in the grass watching the storms form and pass over in the late-afternoon summer days. When we got old enough we even went after a few and got some good footage.

I watched it in nice 4k quality on my big-screen. Didn't really like the repetitive piano music. Would have went better with a nice electric guitar riff I think ( like the end credits to Twister).

Here is another nice 4k nature video I recently watched, it's for a Sony TV, but still breath-taking visuals (especially if you have 4k).

Best watched in 4K:

ETA:

BTW the song in the video I shared was a really touching one, about a friend who has had a lot of friends who were taken to addiction to drugs. Thought I'd leave it here as well...

edit on 29-10-2018 by aniceday because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Thank you so much for that link. I love watching storms develop. It was one of the best parts of being born and raised in the Southwest desert. Beautiful storms.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Glad you all liked, and I am utterly UTTERLY jealous of those of you that have witnessed stuff like this with your own eyes 🤯👍🏻

top topics

join