It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DareDevil Season 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Anyone here watch DareDevil season 3 on netflix? I finished it up a few days ago and I think it is the best season yet.

Kingpin is a criminal genius. It is incredible to see who he has under his thumb. And Bullseye...what a badass. The fight scenes and the back stories were all excellent.

I hope there is a season 4. This show blows all the other Marvel netflix shows out of the water.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Agreed, this season was awesome. I love how D'Onofrio plays Kingpin

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
It was fantastic. They’re character development was about as good as anything Marvel has done. Kingpins transition and development was a thing of beauty. The back stories and side stories all tied together neatly.

I have a feeling this one is the last season on Netflix as Disney is getting ready to go on with their streaming service. Which pissed me off cause I don’t want to keep piling up on streaming services, that’s what Netflix was for! But, I digress.

I would love for DD to have a cameo in the next Avengers movie. His character deserves it. The fight scenes are expertly done by both the creators of the show and the actor himself. I read one of them was an 11 minute scene filmed straight through and without edits.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

I am hoping netflix holds onto DareDevil and the Punisher.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
My only problem was it was 3 episodes too long.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I saw the first two episodes thought it was awful so just gave up

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Disney streaming service is coming reportedly by the end of 2019, so I would expect all of the Marvel shows on Netflix to get cancelled and picked back up there.

I agree it was DareDevils best season yet.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Anyone who thinks Marvel shows are lame clearly hasn't seen Daredevil or The Punisher. DC may have better movies but the only DC show which comes close to Marvel shows is Gotham imo.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder
I finished Gotham season 4 just before starting DareDevil. Gotham is awesome too.

new topics

top topics

join