It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Bombing Hoaxer a Florida Seminole Indian (Hoax Update)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Chaotic Order countered pretty well. Again, there's just a LOT of fishiness going on here. One of my best buds was in OD in the Army, and he just laughed at the pics of the bomb. He flat out said he doubts anyone in any police department's bomb disposal team would have viewed these devices seriously as a live bomb (though of course, would treat it as such anyhow).

The biggest problems he had with it were the wires on BOTH ends, and the inclusion of a timer for a mailed bomb.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Do you know why Alex Jones is not a member of ATS? He is a nutcase. Even ATS couldn't handle his bullhockey.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
What a bunch of clowns. You people would believe anything... absolutely any damn thing if it serves your narrative. It's the living embodiment of 'The Emperor Has No Clothes'.

Russia.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Gazrok

Here is another list of very .....very....ahem very
fishy stuff surrounding this Cesar Altieri.

www.investmentwatchblog.com...

He actually has a very good longtime friend named.....

"Ricky" Prado of CIA fame.

At the link, screenshots taken of his facebook before it
was taken down. Dont want to miss this folks.

No he doesn't know "Ricky" Prado. He was referring to his friend from the school/military academy. "CIA" is short for
comrade-in-arms; someone who has worked for the same cause or purpose and has shared the same difficulties and dangers.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

Oh my well then what do you think his CIA friends last name is then?

"Comrade In Arms" really doesn't fit at all.

Was Sayoc in the military?

LOL, but that's great fodder ....

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Oh my well then what do you think his CIA friends last name is then?

"Comrade In Arms" really doesn't fit at all.

LOL, but that's great fodder ....

LOL. Yes it does. Think about it?

"I would like to wish my great friend from Academy 9 yrs military school Ricki a happy birthday and lifetime from comrade-in-arms. Congrats on your invention many successes my brother."

Sometimes you conspiracy types need to take a step back! CIA LOL!
edit on 30/10/2018 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Not in the military but in the high school cadet force when he was in Miami. Going by the picture of him on that tweet it looks like he was a member of the Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps. This would be when he was at North Miami Beach High.

JROTC Wiki Link

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Oh but wait, again we need to answer the question first,
was Sayoc in the military? Not that I can find.

So exactly what "comrades in arms", which coincidentally
lol happens to be term that if it even refers to anything
is a reference to Japanese war. Try again? JROTC?

For 9 years? Try again?

CIA

Central Intelligence Angency

edit on 30-10-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

For 9 years? Try again?

CIA

LOL. What are you on about "Japanese War"? Look up the definition of Comrade-In-Arms.

A comrade-in-arms is someone who has worked for the same cause or purpose as you and has shared the same difficulties and dangers.

Dictionary Link

He is referring to his friend "Ricki" who no doubt was in the JROTC with him when he was in high school. It is simply a basic cadet force to inspire kids. Can you not see that from the images on the tweet? Can you not see that he has simply shortened comrade-in-arms to CIA? I get the mindset of the die-hard conspiracy type but good grief some of you need to take a step back!

edit on 30/10/2018 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Your free to believe it if you would like.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee

Do you know why Alex Jones is not a member of ATS? He is a nutcase. Even ATS couldn't handle his bullhockey.

He must be doing something right since he's got you all broken up.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I am not 'all broken up', lol. I stated a fact. Alex Jones was thrown off ATS. He is incapable of not only denying ignorance, he can't even get close to fact or truth.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Alex Jones is way the heck out there.... He does often get some legit breaking stuff, but because he throws everything out there, it's a bit cray-cray. Just is what it is. He's a great place to find something new out, but THEN you have to start vetting it. There's a pretty big garbage to actual info ratio here.

Alex Jones was thrown off ATS.
I honestly can't recall the details, but that isn't exactly false.

After researching the suspect, my conclusion is that up until 2016, he was a lifelong Dem. Like many others, he felt the Dems basically left him, so he went Red. However, it appears he went red in a BIG way, even to the point of alienating his family (which I get, as I really can't discuss politics with my family, hehe....). But he even went so far as to his own mom alienating him.

Just a casual look at his life should allow one to see he has long had some mental trouble.... Taken as a whole, he seems exactly like the kind of guy who would actually do this.

So did he?

This is where we get into some problems, and where the conspiracy theorist in me, starts wondering about weird stuff. Witnesses saying those stickers weren't on the van days prior. The stickers being very new in appearance. The few packages that don't seem to have been mailed. The fact that none of the bombs actually worked (or even would have). - All of these really don't fit the narrative that's been spun for us, or at least cast some doubt.

But I don't think he was any kind of operative or MK Ultra kind of thing. So far, it does seem like a lone nutter scenario, even with the weirdness.

He is referring to his friend "Ricki" who no doubt was in the JROTC with him when he was in high school. It is simply a basic cadet force to inspire kids. Can you not see that from the images on the tweet? Can you not see that he has simply shortened comrade-in-arms to CIA?

Have to agree here. Its a pretty common acronym.
edit on 31-10-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I am not 'all broken up', lol. I stated a fact. Alex Jones was thrown off ATS. He is incapable of not only denying ignorance, he can't even get close to fact or truth.

All of that doesn't really concern me. Nor does it really have anything to do with this conversation. But you do give the impression that old AJ does break you up some. His status with this site doesn't matter about that. People are always bashing someone, usually because they tell the truth. I have heard ole AJ say a lot of things, but the best stuff he says is the stuff that makes libs mad, and it sure isn't because it's false. He sure did a number on Hillary prior to her losing the election, which was only a big shock to HER and her party..

I don't listen to him very often, unless I need a good laugh. If what he says makes people mad, then he is doing it right. Nobody, when they are attacking the other side always gets the story right, but the leftist media is much worse and going unpunished.

Remember, both sides of our current political system are culpable for what they say and do, and both sides make mistakes and get the story wrong. It isn't JUST Alex Jones. There is great evil within the main stream media and it is a LOT worse on a daily basis than anything Alex Jones has said or done, and so far, he is one of the few being punished for it..

CNN and ABC, NBC, CBS, and the Associated press and the NYT and W. Post should be de-platformed, not just Alex Jones. These people getting away with severe forms of propaganda are getting to have their cake and eat it too, but one of these days, they will pay. Judgement will arrive.

edit on 31-10-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith>>> I think this boob got paid to portray himself as a Trump supporter like others. Then they persuade him to mail fake bombs that won't go off as an October surprise. He gets labeled mentally ill and mentally deficient and gets a short stint in a psychiatric facility and then gets released to his family who are well compensated by the forgiving and understanding victims he targeted. Or he dies suddenly and ties up loose ends that way. Looking into his past, this does not look like he was for real.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

For 9 years? Try again?

CIA

LOL. What are you on about "Japanese War"? Look up the definition of Comrade-In-Arms.

A comrade-in-arms is someone who has worked for the same cause or purpose as you and has shared the same difficulties and dangers.

Dictionary Link

He is referring to his friend "Ricki" who no doubt was in the JROTC with him when he was in high school. It is simply a basic cadet force to inspire kids. Can you not see that from the images on the tweet? Can you not see that he has simply shortened comrade-in-arms to CIA? I get the mindset of the die-hard conspiracy type but good grief some of you need to take a step back!

That might be the stupidest explanation I have ever read. Its like this conspiracy's version of Swamp Gas.
NO ONE uses CIA as shorthand for Comrade in Arms. For starters being at a military academy would not be considered "In Arms". You would only use that phrase if you had in fact been "In Arms" meaning actually active duty or deployed.
He is wishing his friend from his military Academy a happy Birthday. He was in School with this man for 9 years and this man is a CIA career employee. That's what "life time from CIA" means.
If you write out the phrase as you propose its not even close to making sense.

"I would like to wish my great friend from Academy 9 yrs military school Ricki a happy birthday and lifetime from comrade-in-arms." Makes no sense what so ever..

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

I think he was ostracized by the Dems as he took on an accelerated shock jock format, then the divorce and child custody battle - which would destroy anyone. At that point he was cut loose from any support, freaking out he got deeper trying to stay relevant.

Now he has no platform.

Why was he destroyed? What did he really present besides a crazy guy?
edit on 1112018 by Butterfinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Well looks like Cesar took a plea deal. It's unclear what kind of "deal" he received for doing so. I'm not saying the guy is totally innocent, it's pretty clear that he mailed "fake" bombs with firework powder inside, and I would assume the charges would be something akin to inciting panic or mailing ORM-D through USPS illegally, but 65 felony counts and WMD's?
The devices were incapable of detonating.

www.cnn.com...
"In addition to 16 counts of the use of weapons of mass destruction, Sayoc pleaded guilty to the interstate transport of explosives, the illegal mailing of explosives with the intent to kill or injure and the carrying of explosives during the commission of a felony, among other crimes."

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

The Disposable Identity is buried and will be forgotten.

All without a court trial 😎

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join