It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Active Shooter at Pittsburgh Synagogue

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
israeli fighterplanes will come soon to retalliate this crime !

a reply to: IAMTAT

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
My BF is a Jewish Attorney who works for the ACLU. He's been telling me for months this is going to start happening.

I'm scared. Jewish people have been persecuted world over for decades, but I never thought I'd see it here, like this, in our country. I am incredibly sad.

But hey "There's good people on both sides", didn't someone say not too long ago?

LOL get your head out of your ass.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
LEOs have apparently already engaged this shooter...with 2 down.
It's likely they took him out/down and are looking for others.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

I had no idea we had the media here with us. Have you been drinking your bath water again?
If so stop it's not helping.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

"On a side note, why is it foreign new sources are often so much quicker than domestic ones?"

Easy answer.
American media pushes an agenda and they need to get their stories straight before someone actually broadcasts the truth.
We cant have that..

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
the shooting is NEAR this synagogue not AT it, please change this misleading title would you?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Sun has him on the third floor?

Basically, the gunman is inside on the third floor, so the people are trapped inside with him.

Here's the building? So this won't be easy if he's up on the third.
edit on 27-10-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Nevermind. I'm too upset to be posting.

edit on 10/27/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
the shooting is NEAR this synagogue not AT it, please change this misleading title would you?

So the people were shot during a prayer service in the church by a guy near the church?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

"According to CBS, the shooter has been confined to the third floor of the synagogue"

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Please. Give your knee a rest. It is far too early to know.

There are a lot of things this could be. For all you know, it could be a disgruntled parishoner.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: IAMTAT

Craziness.

Hope they catch this person and quick with no more injury or loss of life.

On a side note, why is it foreign new sources are often so much quicker than domestic ones?

Because the MSM needs time to but a spin on it to promote the democrats...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Fox saying suspect in custody.

link   
a reply to: namehere

A gunman has entered a synagogue in the US city of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and opened fire, police report

Gunman opens fire at US synagogue
edit on 27-10-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's unusual. Wonder if he got wounded in the original exchange. These guys usually take themselves out.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Speculative, but was it Islamic terrorist, Nazi, follower of Farakahn, drug deal gone bad, disgruntled member of the temple?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: rhynouk
Where does this madness end? Can this madness end? I feel for anyone involved in such a terrible incident.
Hopefully whoever it is get's what's coming to them.

As a species, we are broken.
no, I have good news

I am the bearer of good news, the sorrow and madness is about to end, it cannot just go on and you all know it in your heart

This is why we want the EPOCH to end, it holds sorrow and confusion, where does the Love of God go when thus happens. This is why I pray for the end the present paradigm.!

We won't worry about our daughters being in an accident or our son's wildness when their 15 1/2 years old showing no respect God love us! It's about over......talk to Jesus and He'll talk back, the madness is over in a few days.....God love the hurting families. God dry the faces of those who cry!

link   

Where does this madness end? Can this madness end? I feel for anyone involved in such a terrible incident.

no, I have good news

I am the bearer of good news, the sorrow and madness is about to end, it cannot just go on and you all know it in your heart

This is why we want the EPOCH to end, it holds sorrow and confusion, where does the Love of God go when thus happens. This is why I pray for the end the present paradigm.!

We won't worry about our daughters being in an accident or our son's wildness when their 15 1/2 years old showing no respect God love us! It's about over......talk to Jesus and He'll talk back, the madness is over in a few days.....God love the hurting families. God dry the faces of those who cry!

link   

no, I have good news

I am the bearer of good news, the sorrow and madness is about to end, it cannot just go on and you all know it in your heart, you knew this when you were kids!

This is why we want the EPOCH to end, it holds sorrow and confusion, where does the Love of God go when thus happens. This is why I pray for the end of the present paradigm.!

edit on 27-10-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

link   

What is your source that this is inaccurate? Usually

And btw...you did get a lucky star due to a piss poor finger swipe on my IPad.
I could not delete it. Enjoy it. It in no way reflects agreement though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join