It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Lifts Handgun Ban - with a catch.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
...they have to be this size!!

The videos are really filmed in America where ‘pinfire’ guns can be bought for $250 on sites like this one here. They even sell an awesome little remote controlled one as you can see here for $700+. They've got mini AKs and 'Tommy guns' as well.

The Brits in the video did another slowmo vid, but with a 50 Cal and GOD DAMN those rounds make a LOT of mess. They should start a YT channel devoted to slow motion videos!

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I remember coming across those tiny handguns online a while back and thinking how cool they were, I would probably end up in a whole heap of trouble if I tried to import one, mind you.

If you like slow-mo videos, you might like to check out The Slow Mo Guys YouTube channel - they have some great material,

ETA, I've just noticed your video is one of theirs lol, back to my quiet corner

edit on 27/10/2018 by MerkabaTribeEntity because: Eta

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I AM NOT SAYING THAT FOLLOWING THIS GUIDE IS LEGAL OR SHOULD BE DONE. look into the legal definition of what a gun is in your area. i am from florida. guns are legal here. a good loophole could help you. a more detailed version of the video can be found on his channel www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

Yeah it'd be great to own a couple of the guns as novelties. As for imports? Remember the scene with Christopher Walkden and his heirloom pocket watch? Hmmmm Heheh. Just joking.

The 50 Cal video made me rethink my mind's image of sniper kills. Much messier than I thought and I already thought they were messy! I'd definitely visit a range if I visited a country that allowed visitors to shoot a bunch of crap. And if I had a slow mo camera, it'd be filming everything from cigarette lighters to jumping fish at sunrise.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky this is a much better slow mo 50 cal vid www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
When i lived in florida...all my brit family came over. I took them to a shooting range and we shot my guns plus tried out a barrt 50 cal. It ws $10 a shot!
I have severao you tube vids of it but cant figure out how to inbed yet. After 11 years here youd think......

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Ahh. Here it is. The son in laws and duncans dad. Love the range dude.

m.youtube.com... reply to: lakenheath24

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

If one of those got into the hands of the Borrowers we'd all be in trouble , do people not think !

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

...and those feckin' leprechauns. We don't want the Troubles back.

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Ahh. Here it is. The son in laws and duncans dad. Love the range dude.

m.youtube.com... reply to: lakenheath24

The recoil on those things is fierce. All I did was watch his face and the stock when he pulled the trigger. $10 a shot? I'd pay that.

@ Flightzone56 - your video has the same guys in it. It was his firearm they used in the video I posted. Small world.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Hadn't even considered leprechauns , now I'm properly scared.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

yeh its a collaboration video. im a subscriber to smartereveryday. which is run by the third guy in that video

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: fightzone58

Looks like a cool channel.

a reply to: gortex

Little green bastards'll start a turf war with the Borrowers. Sounds fun!

I was looking for smallest firearms ever and this little James Bond, finger-burning killer went to auction last year.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Don't worry I am sure they will make an exception in England to allow muslims to have guns since they need to shoot them in the air during weddings and other festivities.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

that ring has horrible accuracy over 10 feet. this is my gun of choice at short range. www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Ironically....we went to a midget wrestling match after Hooters after shooting. The targets you can buy are...well....racist and sexist to put it mildly. Lol

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I have one of these, they are fun at new years day! Also got a small launcher for bigger calibres such as light effect ammo.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
For a usable and very small gun take a look at North American Arms .22 caliber revolvers.And for those of you checking out the .50s there was a video of a guy shooting at a deer who missed it`s head but the passage of the bullet was so close the concussion killed it!I don`t know where to locate it,but its worth a search.Awesome round.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Dbl
edit on 27-10-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Now every Englishman can own a Rooty tooty point and shooty. ( gun to the rest of the world )
edit on 27-10-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

You can have a hand gun in the Uk legally with no Licence if it is considered a antique and bullets are no longer made for it
Yet in Scotland you are not even allowed a Air pistol without a licence , i know somebody who had a licence for a air-rifle and the cops came and took it away because they had a conviction for drinking and should not have got it !

top topics

<<   2 >>

join