It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#Packages #Mailbombs....what if it isnt what it seems?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Here’s a question. Why is the FBI leading this investigation? Shouldn’t the tip of the spear be the ATF?

Hmmm....that is interesting. Anyone know if ATF is involved at all? They should be the ones handling it and working with the FBI, but I haven't seen anything about them being on it.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hey peeps. Whats shakin?

a reply to: Peeple

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Wait another day perhaps and what they present will cause bigger better conspiracy theories.

Well, they have been investigating since the one was sent to Soros, so it's been a few days now.

Plenty seem to think whomever did this is a right wing idiot, but the fact it has been so well coordinated and timed and nobody has been caught yet....that tells a different story.

link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Stevens? Shakin Stevens. My final answer to that. Did I win?

link   
I like this thought process..whether right or wrong, I believe all this isn't what it seems. I would think that receiving a bomb in your home, allows investigators to ask you questions about who/what/why, potentially look into your passed, your alliances, etc...

Is it to have some of these people open up and slip up?
Is it a ploy by the Democrat's to make republicans look bad?
Is it a ploy by REPUBLICAN's to make Democrats come out and play into a narrative that will play against them?
DeNiro just used the bombs as a way to incite people to vote...Someone sends you a bomb, and instead of saying this is a horrible act blah blah blah...your primary message is...go vote?

What if...the bombs are more than we think? What if the bombs have evidence of something else or bring investigators to something/someone/somewhere else?
Why hasn't anyone used the word terrorism linked to all this? (To fallingdown's point...why FBI instead of ATF?)
Why are we not hearing about terrorism anymore? Oh right...no one was scared of terrorists anymore because the card was overplayed...

I am thoroughly interested in this whole "Event" going on...will be one of the biggest conspiracies we've seen in a while...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
CNN just announced a arrest has been made .

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

We have: Obama Clinton Clapper Waters Biden Booker DeNiro Wasserman-Schultz Holder Soros

There's no if.

It's not what it seems.

Pelosi,Schiff,Schumer,Durbin,Sanders,Warren are missing.

I wonder why.

edit on 26-10-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Well, except for DeNiro. He rocks.

No, he’s an ass. I remember him going off on Trump and saying he wanted whip his a$$.
Anybody claiming the same against Obama would be crusified. He was applauded by the Hollywood liberals.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

We have: Obama Clinton Clapper Waters Biden Booker DeNiro Wasserman-Schultz Holder Soros

There's no if.

It's not what it seems.

Pelosi,Schiff,Schumer,Durbin,Sanders,Warren are missing.

I wonder why.

Missing?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
CNN just announced a arrest has been made .

Interesting....any names yet? I cant imagine this was a solo job.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth

originally posted by: vinifalou

Well, except for DeNiro. He rocks.

No, he’s an ass. I remember him going off on Trump and saying he wanted whip his a$$.
Anybody claiming the same against Obama would be crusified. He was applauded by the Hollywood liberals.

Yeah...I like him as an actor but he needs to keep his politics to himself.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Peeple

Wait another day perhaps and what they present will cause bigger better conspiracy theories.

Well, they have been investigating since the one was sent to Soros, so it's been a few days now.

Plenty seem to think whomever did this is a right wing idiot, but the fact it has been so well coordinated and timed and nobody has been caught yet....that tells a different story.

That someone hasn't been caught yet...with SO much evidence available...points to this NOT being a low-IQ individual...and, possibly, a sophisticated political action.
edit on 26-10-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: UndeadWarrior
I like this thought process..whether right or wrong, I believe all this isn't what it seems. I would think that receiving a bomb in your home, allows investigators to ask you questions about who/what/why, potentially look into your passed, your alliances, etc...

Is it to have some of these people open up and slip up?
Is it a ploy by the Democrat's to make republicans look bad?
Is it a ploy by REPUBLICAN's to make Democrats come out and play into a narrative that will play against them?
DeNiro just used the bombs as a way to incite people to vote...Someone sends you a bomb, and instead of saying this is a horrible act blah blah blah...your primary message is...go vote?

What if...the bombs are more than we think? What if the bombs have evidence of something else or bring investigators to something/someone/somewhere else?
Why hasn't anyone used the word terrorism linked to all this? (To fallingdown's point...why FBI instead of ATF?)
Why are we not hearing about terrorism anymore? Oh right...no one was scared of terrorists anymore because the card was overplayed...

I am thoroughly interested in this whole "Event" going on...will be one of the biggest conspiracies we've seen in a while...

It is odd that terrorism isnt being thrown around everywhere with this. I mean they are constantly saying these are bombs and are being sent to people yet avoid the terrorism angle and all the talking heads are blaming it on Trump and saying to go vote.

Whole thing is just odd.

Kinda why I started down this line of thought.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Yaaay. You win the internet. a reply to: Peeple

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

tried to find it couldnt? do you have a link? not dobuting you mind you just my google foo usualy serves me better then this

twitter.com... nm found it not much details yet good catch good sir!

edit on 26-10-2018 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Haven’t heard a name yet.

It was mentioned on CNN and saw in a tweet. So I decided it wasn’t worth a thread until there was some hard data .

If you look at my thread history it’s pretty obvious I’m not a attention whore . Lol

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

If this is a leftist false flag...I expect an additional 5 packages to bring the total to 17.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

TOP democrats.

More snipphatty than Deniro,Booker,Schultz

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

www.cnn.com... =social&utm_content=2018-10-26T15%3A03%3A43 no name as you said just that its a male

JUST IN: Federal authorities have arrested a man in connection to the suspected explosive packages, according to multiple law enforcement sources.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Fox is saying it too.

www.foxnews.com...

Scant details of who it was.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join