It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#Packages #Mailbombs....what if it isnt what it seems?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
So....these things are popping up at some of the big names that we have all heard in the news in relation to possible crimes during the Obama administration.

The only one that diesnt fit is DeNiro....but could be just added in to throw off the press.

We have:
Obama
Clinton
Clapper
Waters
Biden
Booker
DeNiro
Wasserman-Schultz
Holder
Soros

What is baffling about these is that none have so far exploded and by all accounts I have read, could not explode.

It is also odd that all MSM have said that there is soooo much evidence, yet they still haven't picked any suspects up.

What if these were sent in order to have an excuse to investigate these people? I know....crazy conspiracy, but that is what ATS is about. What if this is a ploy or was thought up by someone in order to give the FBI access to these folks without bringing attention to the real reason as to why they would be questioning them or going through their files and homes and businesses?

So...any thoughts anyone?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Would having bombs delivered to you give authorities the legal ability to suspend your right to privacy?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Interesting theory I haven't heard yet.

It's possible someone is trying to put these people in the spotlight for some yet-to-come announcement?

I mean... One thing they have in common, they all scumbags.

Well, except for DeNiro. He rocks.

link   

Investigate for what? You really think their butlers(or whoever assistant that handles their mail) are supects or of any interest?

link   
Debbie Wasserman Schultz is the guilty party they came from her office. Good enough with the new guilty till proven innocent rules.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

I believe this can allow authorities to investigate your life and see if they can find anyone who would be interested in sending you a bomb.

I could be wrong tho.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Well if you want to find out of the box meaning to all this, then look no further than the bomb(shell) that won’t go off...The Mueller Investigation.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I think most would think the targets are misdirection purposely. Spy, counter spy, counter-counter spy.... and on and on. It is bringing more light to the democrats I believe, and not in a good way.

edit on 26-10-2018 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Usually a warrant has to have itemized crimes that investigators are aloud to look into.

So if they have a warrant to search your house for stolen items and find unrelated weed, you can't get charged for the weed.

Correct me if I'm wrong someone.

But in this case, they wouldn't even be investigating the recipients criminally anyways.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: Woodcarver

I believe this can allow authorities to investigate your life and see if they can find anyone who would be interested in sending you a bomb.

I could be wrong tho.

This is kind of along the lines of what I am theorizing....it would give Federal authorities the ability to search your house and business and anywhere the packages were sent without a warrant I believe. They could also question everyone on their history and associates. And it would all be documented on Federal records in the reports.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Investigate for what? You really think their butlers(or whoever assistant that handles their mail) are supects or of any interest?

It isnt about who picked it up. It is about the addresses and the people they were sent to.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Usually a warrant has to have itemized crimes that investigators are aloud to look into.

So if they have a warrant to search your house for stolen items and find unrelated weed, you can't get charged for the weed.

Correct me if I'm wrong someone.

But in this case, they wouldn't even be investigating the recipients criminally anyways.

I dont know the laws around this, but I would think if a bomb was sent to a property it would give Federal authorities rights to search the entire property for other possible threats.

Their background search on the targets could include anything from their computers to associates in their lives, etc....under the guide of not needing a warrant and the target possibly willfully giving these things up without a warrant needed.

It may be that this falls under terrorism rules of some sort, which again, I dont know the laws around, but think it gives Federal authorities full access to everything.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

You're right but as the victim they want you to open up that's why it won't be used against them if there's something to be found. It's a nice theory but they focus on the Florida mailstation and traces as such and won't spend much time questioning the victims.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I blame drunk Russians. Hey Viktor, hold my vodka and watch this!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

One never fails with that. I just did sthg very similar... hi

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

When (if) the democrats win the House, look to a new law proposed that will limit divisive speech.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

You're right but as the victim they want you to open up that's why it won't be used against them if there's something to be found. It's a nice theory but they focus on the Florida mailstation and traces as such and won't spend much time questioning the victims.

Kinda goes along with the theory....they appear to be focusing on and investigating a specific spot in FL.

Whomever sent these HAD to have been caught on camera at some point. Every MSM outlet was saying they would be caught by now...even ex FBI officials were saying it would be within 48 hours. They were/are all talking about how much evidence they have with so many of these packages and how they can find the manufacturers of the envelopes and the tape and the printer ink and paper, etc.....and how they can find the sku of the boxes each of these things was delivered to and trace the sales, etc...

So....odd that there still seems to be nothing except they are in FL but dont even seem to be sure that's the location of where they were sent from.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
This years popular trick or treater's costume...

A do&^%$ bag with Acosta head holding a fake bomb. That's sure to get a kid an extra piece of candy.
edit on 26-10-2018 by CADpro because: not mud pitt language

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Wait another day perhaps and what they present will cause bigger better conspiracy theories.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Here’s a question. Why is the FBI leading this investigation? Shouldn’t the tip of the spear be the ATF?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join