It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No wonder US members can't cope with trans folk, you're too prudish to even say toilet lmfao

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   
toilet

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Hahaha

the issue is what goes down which pipe, cigarette smoke in the lungs OK ....drink & food whilst doing no.2's NOT OK

wiki

Do Germs spread when you flush the toilet? It's all down to what is known as "toilet plume" — the small particles of waste that mix with the water in your toilet after you flush and which can shoot aerosolized feces into the air (as high as 15 feet, apparently!). ... So basically, an uncovered toilet that's not in use can still spread bacteri

Have fun recovering your taste buds!!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

What is the point of this post? It seems pointless. Is there something to prove here?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
I can't change the habit of a lifetime lol, guess me and my germs have a symbiotic relationship.

a reply to: spacemanjupiter
I posted it for amusement to be honest, and 12 pages in it seems to have been a success.
...I just clicked your link in your signature, your art is fantastic, oh my gosh really impressed, and a bit jealous because I can only draw stick-men.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: network dude
I have a bath in the bathroom as well, that's why it is called the bathroom.
High end market restaurants you presumably eat at do not have baths in their toilets though so calling them bathrooms is of course silly.

It's all good. When I go out to nice restaurants where the high end chef serves you small portions, and I have to tinkle, I ask where the sh!tter is. Usually really loudly and with some food in my mouth. (Im merican)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Haha you nut!

I've never been to a posh restaurant in my life, for all I know they could have chaise lounge's and scatter cushions to relax on in their toilets lol

edit on 28-10-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen....observe the mood hoover. Aka the fun bandit.

a reply to: spacemanjupiter

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24
Pmsl!
Have you checked out the member's pencil drawn artwork in the signature link? Amazing stuff, he/she might not understand banter but as an artist wow well impressed.
I feel a bit tired right now though so I may go to the toilet for a rest, I can't decide if sitting on the can or laying in the bath is more comfy...

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Yep, that's my opinion, total prudes who come out with stupid words like restroom, bathroom, or even the most childish one, go potty lol.
Are you ashamed of going to the toilet? Does it make you feel dirty and sinful taking a dump or going for a piss?
I used the toilet at McDonalds the other day, on my receipt it said "Toilet lock code 3490", on the door it said "Toilet", and guess what, there were no comfy seats there to have a rest, and not a bath in sight.
Here, I'll help you out...

Restroom

Bathroom

Toilet

Potty

You will note that a potty is a receptacle used to teach small children how to use...guess what...yes, the toilet.

You will also note that the toilet image above is typical of public toilets with cubicles which have lockable doors for privacy. If a trans male still has a vagina then he will use the cubicle in the male toilets to sit down and pee. Nobody will see and children will not be scarred for life.
If a trans female still has a penis there are no urinals on the wall so she will also use a cubicle to pee, and again nobody will see unless you are weird and peep over the door or something.

So lesson of the day complete, a toilet is something different to a bathroom or restroom, but you prudish US folk have some weird hangup about saying the word...almost as bad as when you see (shock horror) a female nipple while at the beach Lmao!
Y'all make me think of Victorian Britain.

What in the literal $$$$? Highway, freeway, interstate, everyone has a saying for somethings. Especially between US and UK english there are large differences here and there. What should I say if I am going to the bathroom just to wash my hands? Should I say "can you tell me where your sink is?" Bathroom is our gernerality term for the room. We call it that even if we are going in there just to change clothes. We also say restroom as a general term. Just let it be. I can't believe you are so hurt to post stuff about toilets and rant about it. Chill out and find some peace.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gyo01
I can't believe you are so hurt to post stuff about toilets and rant about it. Chill out and find some peace.

Lmao, did you not see the lol emojis in the OP? Did you not see the 'lmao' in the thread title? I posted it to take the piss, banter, fun, amusement...hint of truth to my message but I posted it for a laugh and it has been so far, especially when members get all arsey and defensive like you clearly are lol.

I'm good bro, big smile on my face and sending you love as a fellow human.

edit on 28-10-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: typo

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Trans people shouldn't even use public restrooms. They should all wear adult diapers or colostomy bags and catheters. Also when at my house the "toilet" is located in the "bathroom". Does that make you feel better?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: NotCrazy
Trans people shouldn't even use public restrooms. They should all wear adult diapers or colostomy bags and catheters. Also when at my house the "toilet" is located in the "bathroom". Does that make you feel better?
Wow at least you own your bigotry haha! I'm glad you don't set the law in my corner of England, but I almost can't believe you posted that seriously.
Oh, and it's public toilets, not public restrooms remember, you piss in a toilet, comfy chairs and sofa's are for resting.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Setting down on the toilet is resting. I dont sht standing up. That's too much hard work.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: NotCrazy
So which is your primary purpose using the room generally, having a piss/crap, or enjoying a relaxing sit down rest?
We both know the answer to that lol

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I don't know why do they sell cushioned toilet seats? Is it for my comfort? Hmmm.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: NotCrazy

I don't know why do they sell cushioned toilet seats? Is it for my comfort? Hmmm.

Haha you've gotta be #ting me, cushioned toilet seats?! Lmfao, never heard of it before!
It's a conspiracy to turn the toilet into a place where people rest when they feel tired, I tell thee!

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Here we have what is known as the person who reads the title and skips to the end to rant. It is a type of mood hoover as well....

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Dude. You need to get out more.

www.ebay.co.uk...

My mom used to have these damned covers on the seats in the 80s. They sucked cuz the lid never stayed up. So here I am....morning chub.....gotta pee like a racehorse.....trying to hold the seat up while tring to manage the tackle. Sooòo annoying!

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24
Pmsl, I don't do the home furnishings circuit so I don't know of these things people speak of...I also think I am the only person in Britain who hasn't set foot in an IKEA store!

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1

originally posted by: Maverick1
So what do you guys call the room that the toilet is in?
The toilet obviously lol

Oh ok. Yeah, it's a terminology thing. Some folks consider the 'toilet' to be the commode itself, which is located in the bathroom or restroom. For instance : "She can't come to the phone right now, she's ON the toilet."

Unless, of course, I'm the only one who uses the term that way,which is possible. lol

Personally, in my day, it was the outhouse anyhow.

What do they tell their party when they excuse themselves to go wash their hands?

"I'm going to the toilet to wash my hands."....?

They wash their hands in the toilet?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join