It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO/Confession

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I’ve been on conspiracy forums for over a decade. I was a real dick and attack people that in my opinion brought up nonsense . The NWO/Soros mantra was something I never had time for. I would ruthlessly ridicule and belittle anyone holding up that position. In my opinion it was complete nonsense .

I’m not the type to let my emotions rule me. Common sense and hard data was my venue, vague innuendo and baseless conspiracy theory was laughable at best .

Then came the last two years. I watched the Democratic Party seize control of the media and finally recognized their control over the education system.

Little by little through accusations of race/sexism and the feminization of the American male they sowed divine. I began to look at the similarities between the liberal takeover of Europe and their plans here . And now it has scared the hell out of me.

They are coming and probably within the next decade or two they are going to succeed .

So finally and hopefully not too late I believe.

The first two steps in a New World order is western Europe and America.

If the right doesn’t get up off their ass we are doomed .

I never believed in the NWO.

But I was wrong .

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Yes the liberals are coming and be saying what seems to be your boggle.

edit on 25-10-2018 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Actually until now believing that was my boggle .

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
the right is part of it as well. unless the people stand together, modern convenience will fall. i took to learning primitive techniques of building, water purification, hunting, making fireand other survival skills awhile back.IF the world descends to anarchy and i make it past the initial violent wars and bombing, i plan to be ready to survive. if we are all a bunch of nutjobs,i still have skills that can be useful in an emergancy. i say it is win/win

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

When I read your headline I thought you were going to say you found out Hulk Hogan was behind it all along.

Its true though. Soros is a movie style super villain. He orchestrates the overthrow of nations as a hobby.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

I didn’t know Hulk Hogan was in the NWO. I always thought that was Dusty Rhodes .

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Well thank you for reading about it actually and admitting you were wrong. That takes courage.

Here's a little compilation of them blatantly telling everyone to their faces for the last 50 or so years.

It's still mind boggling to me why people can't see this happening.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: fightzone58
the right is part of it as well. unless the people stand together, modern convenience will fall. i took to learning primitive techniques of building, water purification, hunting, making fireand other survival skills awhile back.IF the world descends to anarchy and i make it past the initial violent wars and bombing, i plan to be ready to survive. if we are all a bunch of nutjobs,i still have skills that can be useful in an emergancy. i say it is win/win

I really think that is what it will come down to. There is just too much stupidity going on in the world today. What used to be the right way of doing things is now being thought it is the wrong way of doing or even thinking.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
Well thank you for reading about it actually and admitting you were wrong. That takes courage.

Here's a little compilation of them blatantly telling everyone to their faces for the last 50 or so years.

It's still mind boggling to me why people can't see this happening.

that video sounds like a Hitler speech, not good, because only a cruel, deviant and mental case with a backup of idiots that are dedicated to the one that tries to succeed will find it still impossible
we can't even control our kids, yeah, bush you are spot on, was that your fantasy dream while high on lsd

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

I've always said that movie is prophetic.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Now that you notice the trend, replace NWO with Russia. They've been infiltrating us for decades, and now they have both major parties under their thumb.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Now that you notice the trend, replace NWO with Russia. They've been infiltrating us for decades, and now they have both major parties under their thumb.

yeah accept we have Putin telling the truth plain and simple. www.veteranstoday.com...

They worship Satan.

These are not theories anymore, people just choose what they want to believe so they don't have to accept responsibility.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Putin is the NWO. He's pulling the strings of religion (3rd Rome doctrine in Russia and 7 Mountains mandate in USA) and atheism to bring the USA to its knees. The KGB has been doing this to America's evangelicals since the USSR let Billy Graham preach his universalist propaganda in Russia. The KGB may have dissolved with the USSR, but the ideology is alive and well in Putin and his minions.

Both parties have been infiltrated by Russia. Once upon a time, ATS recognized that the left-right paradigm was an illusion of power. Now that Trump is in office, we pretend that he is somehow the outsider. He isn't. It doesn't matter who you vote for, you're just supporting Russia.

edit on 26-10-2018 by BELIEVERpriest because: added point

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest
I know, we support Russia so hard we intentionally slaughter their contractors and attack their foreign military bases with drones
I cannot believe the level of support we have for them!

FWIW, it is the Chinese who are buying up our media, not the Russians. That should give you a better understanding on who is pulling strings. It is not the Russians, its the Chinese.
edit on 10-26-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
If a secret shadow government was running the world, do you think they would only just have control over one party or government?

Nope, heads or tails it's still one coin.

That is where people are messing up, blaming one side while ignoring the other.

Party affiliation doesn't matter when you're partying at Bohemian Grove.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Well damn, I wish Putin had taken over a long time ago. His secret plan to strengthen America's economy and secure the border are coming to fruition! Now that he controls America, he WANTS it to be strong! All that stuff from the Obama years, the weakening and destruction of America, that was just cause Putin didn't have total control. But now that Putin has his Puppet in the WH, he is making America greater, and stronger than ever before! It's only a matter of time before America is powerful enough and then Putin will use that power to DESTROY AMERICA!

LoL

Sorry. I just dont see it.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Which is why both parties hated Trump. He is neither. Supporting Trump and Trump endorsed Republicans is not the same thing as supporting the old GOP. It's lightyears away from supporting George Bush.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: booyakasha

Putin is the NWO. He's pulling the strings of religion (3rd Rome doctrine in Russia and 7 Mountains mandate in USA) and atheism to bring the USA to its knees. The KGB has been doing this to America's evangelicals since the USSR let Billy Graham preach his universalist propaganda in Russia. The KGB may have dissolved with the USSR, but the ideology is alive and well in Putin and his minions.

Both parties have been infiltrated by Russia. Once upon a time, ATS recognized that the left-right paradigm was an illusion of power. Now that Trump is in office, we pretend that he is somehow the outsider. He isn't. It doesn't matter who you vote for, you're just supporting Russia.

Well since you said "he isn't", I am convinced!

OH DANG IT! I just told someone else what you said and they said "yeah he is", so I guess I have to believe them now since they provided equally convincing evidence as what you provided... I have to be fair to everyone, and you know Id do the same for you.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I can't believe I used to be, well I was a non political animal but I watched Colbert Show, Daily Show, and agreed with pretty much everything. I actually thought we were defeating racism and everything and I have always been a supporter and user of cannabis and always will be, so I guess that was one big part of it too.

Then something strange happened. I guess I was expecting EVERYTHING to change with Obama. We were gonna have a black president and he was gonna set some things straight, he was a cannabis user at least in his past, so that was pretty mucb guaranteed that some major changes would be made there if not total legalization! A lot of the injustices going on in prisons and the justice system would be fixed. He even found some magic way to give us all Universal Healthcare like Canada, UK, France, etc! Man I can't wait for this!

After about 2 and a half years I started realizing that A) none of that stuff was gonna happen and the health care act was a horrible idea, and B) my skin color meant that i am no longer welcome unless I agree with, and help spread the idea that people with my skin color are THE biggest problem in the world.

Woah I thought this was about equality and togetherness and racial harmony...

Now it's about racism against whites and battering them into submission with your pretend victimhood.

In reality whites today are the least racist, most generous, most friendly people on Earth. In our countries we practice multiculteralism, (which only failed in the last 15 years or so that it's been forced to such an extreme. We were doing just fine before 9/11, we were making progress.

The entire country was like F Muslims for a few years after that, and after that cooled off, a wave of anti-Islamaphobia spread but everyone conveniently forgot about all the things blacks and other races said and did, and it became another narrative of Those Racist Whites all over again. And the media would blow up over a single black man killed by a white person, ignoring the 10 whites who were killed by blacks in the same statistical time frame.

new topics

top topics

join