It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Signal your Moderate Bona Fides

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

originally posted by: JasonBillung

originally posted by: AnrkE
a reply to: JasonBillung

I assume you require cryptic or some how poetic answers? one at a time and one window at a time? sounds like futility. at the risk of acting like a moderate, I would say it's kinda like watching an immovable object, getting hit by an unstoppable force. sounds like a frustrating endeavour. happy now? savvy there bud?

Not that I agree, but it seems like you are completely correct. So, I completely agree with you. You are correct, with what is above. And you seem like a normal person who i might let in my housr, if you had a small bag of food, or a slightly larger bag of rabbits. See where I am going yet?

Furthermore, all you do is repeat DNC talking points.
Can we help you learn to think for yourself...using logic, or are you a lost cause?

You have a bag full of rabbits? Come on down!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
you said
''Not that I agree, but it seems like you are completely correct. So, I completely agree with you. You are correct, with what is above. And you seem like a normal person who i might let in my housr, if you had a small bag of food, or a slightly larger bag of rabbits. See where I am going yet? ''

well I'm very flattered. how about this? My theory of what happens when an unstoppable Force hits and immovable object?
well, it's destruction for the unstoppable force, as in cut in half, disintegration, or explosion. the immovable object remains. So...it is better for the unstoppable Force to not engage the immovable object. Hence rendering the immovable object static, stuck were it is, and therefore not a threat and going nowhere. rendering it obsolete and no longer player on the field. something to simply go around. AND here's the best part..and I do apologise....but based on most of your post's, you sir are the immovable object. thanks for the invite though.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

Why did you leave so soon? I was hoping we could incite a civil war together..shame.

Shane - come back.

Oh, and / sarc

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AnrkE

F=MA.

Force equals mass times acceleration. Learned that in high school.

Oh, and /sarc
edit on 26-10-2018 by JasonBillung because: Sarc

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung
a reply to: AnrkE

F=MA.

Force equals mass times acceleration. Learned that in high school.

Oh, and /sarc

pretty sure that doesn't apply here. that formula applies to the actual object, moving and accelerating to calculate the Force of that object. learned that on the internet.
edit on 26-10-2018 by AnrkE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I too was being sarcastic, didn’t realise I had to point it out.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join