It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Um Weather buffs Global Weather patterns gone SERIOUS haywire THIS is what needs to be in the NEWS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
just browsing weather and noticed the wind patterns are globally NOT historically doing or following what they've been doing for millennia just look near the us gulf & northeast and what is the wind going around out in the Atlantic ocean off the coast?????

It looks absolutely Haywire!! Just look at Antarctica and then pacific north west it way off

earth.nullschool.net.../wind/surface/level/orthographic=-46.34,41.02,671/loc=-47.787,21.725

Mother earth's about to brawl us!!

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
You think there bad now you should have seen then during the last ice age! Whew, that was crazy! All seriousness, I think we know as much about the weather as we do God’s intentions for us.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

It’s called autumn. It happens every year

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I want to understand. Why is that a tool that is telling you that mother earth is about to "brawl" us?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

That's not scary.

We'll just set up a few fans and fix it.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

At least weather is a real thing though, eh?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

That's a really interesting interactive globe, but I would like to see you show a comparison which displays the situation in the periods you are concerned about the divergence from. Without that, there is no way to compare like with like in any way.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
How many times do people have to be told that weather is not climate

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 25/10/2018 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Oh my god stop yelling.

Please take your meds. I'm serious.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Theres a high pressure ridge over the western Atlantic

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 25/10/2018 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit

just browsing weather and noticed the wind patterns are globally NOT historically doing or following what they've been doing for millennia....

I didn't realize records went back that far?

originally posted by: Sillyolme

HOW MANY TIMES DO PEOPLE HAVE TO BE TOLD THAT WEATHER IS NOT THE CLIMATE

Come again?

Lol

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Ironically I was looking at the windy.com map the other day ... And thought the wind patterns looked like they were moving in the wrong directions .... But ...I don't have any actually visual graphs of years past to compare it to... I Just have what we were taught as kids and told by weather men how the patterns should be flowing ..... Therefore , if the teachers and weathermen were correct , then the patterns are off..... But .... It could also be that technology is just that much better now and we were taught wrong . .... I Don't know .

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
just browsing weather and noticed the wind patterns are globally NOT historically doing or following what they've been doing for millennia just look near the us gulf & northeast and what is the wind going around out in the Atlantic ocean off the coast?????

It looks absolutely Haywire!! Just look at Antarctica and then pacific north west it way off

earth.nullschool.net.../wind/surface/level/orthographic=-46.34,41.02,671/loc=-47.787,21.725

Mother earth's about to brawl us!!

Normally, I'd be stating so what...because it's what Earth does....changes are normal, at times sudden, even violent and extreme.

I'm glad you at least stressed the "historically" different aspect. Man HAS had an impact on historically normal weather changes that Mother Earth just DOES.

Thanks for that....will be following...best, M.S.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

North America looks all wonky too.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

Are you talking about the weather, or just making a general comment? From a UK perspective, North America has been looking a bit wonky for some time now.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

At least a thousand more times i’m sure.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

That is a really cool website .... cheers

What is the norm?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Oh my god stop yelling.

Sadly no known medication take care of all the symptoms of TDS.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

originally posted by: vinifalou

Oh my god stop yelling.

Sadly no known medication take care of all the symptoms of TDS.

There is one known cure... it involves tightly bound hemp and a chair...

That aside... if anyone wants to see some really “wonky weather” check out what’s been going on in the Guam vicinity...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

the composite or generally prevailingweather conditions of a region, astemperature, air pressure, humidity,precipitation, sunshine, cloudiness, andwinds, throughout the year, averaged over aserie s of years.

That's the definition of "climate". Looks to me as though climate has everything to do with weather. As a matter of fact, can't have a climate without weather. Recorded weather history goes back as far as 1849, at least an official and some what scientific based observations and record keeping.

One must agree that we are much more accurate today than then and factually, since we know very little today in regards to weather or the accumulated data that makes up the climate, we must admit that we have no idea. There is far too little data to come to any conclusions. We do know that there have been some very wild swings before from hot to cold and back again. It stands to reason it will happen again and again.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join