It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do we know about the pipebombs?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I'm having a hard time believing this contraption would work.
Is the power supply for the timer strong enough after passing through 8ga wire to ignite a fuse.

And as pointed out why are the hot and ground wires entering on opposite ends. Seems as if the fuse is in the center of the IED

If the mortar balls are the fuse then there is no contact between + and - power. So that would be a fail if designed that way.

As for the postage, what if it never went through the mail. What if it was just tossed in to the CNN mail pile on site. There for if the others are not stamped as this one means more than one person had to drop them off at the receiving ends.

The clock that can go with the above part of being dropped off and not mailed. Set the clock with a estimated time. This goes along with the theory that the others were not stamped. The Soros bomb was just left in the mail box.

These are just my speculations not facts. At this point it's anybody's guess.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tjack

Someone was definitely not scared of this bomb .

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tjack

I have extreme doubts about it even being functional, even if it even contains a charge.

Looks more like an art project.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51
why would you put an ISIS flag on it? That alone shows its a fake.

Knee-jerk reaction? It's a message. "look what we could have done".
Or, someone stuck ISIS flags on them because they think that will throw investigators off the trail.

The person who did this is crazy, no rational thought went into this. That doesn't automatically mean it's fake, it means that the person who sent them isn't wired right in the head.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
so... um...... after it blows up am I supposed to still read the ISIS flag?

link   
Is there been any noted significance to the timer showing 11:35? Is it a clock or a countdown timer? Also, note that it was said to be a pic of Brennan on the bomb not Trump. Curious to know if all the bombs had a pic of the intended target?

Does seem like this was more likely meant to be a message sent more than an actual destructive bomb. Perhaps only a message the sender believed that they would only know and understand?

Edit add: a few years ago, we had one of those fireworks boxed mortars burst out the side of the box do to defect. Mortars were flying everywhere. Broke some windows and hit some viewers. They had some nasty big bruises but no one even seeked medical attention. They were just bruised.
edit on 10 24 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If the bombs were not real, is the sender of the packages considered a terrorist?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If the bombs were not real, is the sender of the packages considered a terrorist?

Yes

link   
a reply to: agenda51

If you look close it does have a Picture of Trump on it also ...

link   
It looks interesting and I am not going to discount it as a possibility but right now that picture is not clear enough to say what that is, yeah it might look like a ISIS flat but it could also be something else entirely.

Putting the flat on would make sense though for claiming responsibility, but then again they haven’t done that yet.

I also think that if it was a Isis flag and the believed the attack to be motivated by Islamic extremists then they might have hinted at that already.

Meh who knows to early I think to draw any definitive conclusions regarding responsibility

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

so... um...... after it blows up am I supposed to still read the ISIS flag?

No. that's my point. The person is bonkers. They didn't think that through.

Alternatively, they could be fake bombs, with the flags (and someone's face too, it looks like?) stuck on there as a message. None of which means it's a false flag or anything like that. It means that dude is crazy.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
It looks interesting and I am not going to discount it as a possibility but right now that picture is not clear enough to say what that is, yeah it might look like a ISIS flat but it could also be something else entirely.

Putting the flat on would make sense though for claiming responsibility, but then again they haven’t done that yet.

I also think that if it was a Isis flag and the believed the attack to be motivated by Islamic extremists then they might have hinted at that already.

Meh who knows to early I think to draw any definitive conclusions regarding responsibility

I thought that too, if they suspected the bombs to be from ISIS the media would almost certainly have already said that.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Thats it!!!!

Proof that Trump made the Bomb!

i cant believe so people are actually believing this garbage. Everyone is turning into idiots.

link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: SonOfThor

The send to address was wrong and it was reported as being returned to sender.

Which if one thinks about it, means that that one should have taken longer to deliver.

I have a feeling these are all just fireworks made to look like a pipe bomb.

If they were a real danger, they would definitely not have one sitting on a table taking pics of it next to the envelope with no discernable features of it being disabled.

They wouldn't take the chance of blowing up the packing by having it there.

Whole thing screams staged for effect to me.

link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
a reply to: loam

This is a set up in what World would you "Pose" a bomb to take a picture of it ? That picture is way to clean nothing scary or chaotic about it .

Exactly.

No one is taking a bomb out of a package, laying it on the table and getting pic like that.
Total nonsense.

link   

why would you put an ISIS flag on it? That alone shows its a fake.

Well, not sure if 'fake' is quite right, yet.

But I do think it's odd that, in addition to the ISIS flag, there is this image of Trump(?).

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

Yeah. Who was the message for?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Looks like a decoy to me or an elementary school age kid made it.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I would take a picture....just saying, if I saw something like that I would probably snap a quick pic, takes seconds these days.

Doesn’t really prove anything though either way

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent

originally posted by: carewemust

Yes

Then legally, that would mean the people who attacked Republicans in restaurants movie theaters campaign offices Etc are also terrorists.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join