It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SECOND Migrant Caravan Gathering In Guatemala

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

A second migrant caravan is forming at the Honduran border and is expected to follow the larger caravan of more than 7,000 from Central America towards the U.S.-Mexico border, The Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday.

The remaining migrants in the first group are about 1,100 miles from the border town of Reynosa, which is across from McAllen, Texas, the paper reported.

Guatemalan authorities on Sunday estimated the new group -- which gathered in a Guatemalan city near the border of Honduras -- to be at 1,000. But the group appears to be growing. The Journal, citing estimates from church-run charities and activists, reported that the group is now made up of about 2,500.

SECOND Migrant Caravan Gathering In Guatemala

I've been saying it all along. If this caravan is allowed through, there will be another, and another and they will be bigger each time. With the apparent success of the first one (so far), others are now inspired and why wouldnt they?

Their friends in the first caravan will soon be flirting with American women. Since most of them are young men.

The mothers with several kids will be on food stamps with a free "obamaphone" and free healthcare in no time.

The teens will soon be enrolled in school, and bullying your children because they are tougher and came from a crime ridden area where people take what they need to survive.

The article states that less than one third of the apprehensions at the border make up families and children. The rest are adults on their own or with other adults.

Edit- Found this on youtube from channel "wotchit news" they say their source is Reuters

edit on 10/24/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
You do realize that you have to have a social security number to draw welfare, right? Healthcare is all they can get, because emergency rooms can't turn people down.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Actually instead of seperate caravans they might just make a solid line of people after the 3rd caravan or so. I thought the 2nd one would form after they saw if the 1st one got to America... a lot of these people would just be happy to sneak into Mexico and live there. Mexico is like halfway between a 1st and 3rd world nation. Its an upgrade. But anyway, the 2nd Caravan is already gathering.

Maybe they expect the 1st caravan to be stopped at the border so they are already planning to send "reinforcements".

It will be like a dystopian sci fi film, with teeming masses of people clamoring to get in. If one of them was carrying a deadly zombie virus, and if we actually had Trumps wall built, it could be perfect for a documentary.

I dunno, maybe if they cursed Trump some more and burned a few more American flags, maybe they would more welcomed....if they aim for the California border.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Actually they steal social security numbers and the Obama IRS encouraged them to do so as official policy.

They steal billions alone in tax refunds.
edit on 24-10-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Welfare fraud and fake IDs are a thing. *shrug* But sure technically I suppose, without checking, that you are likely correct.

EDIT- Ok, I take that back. It turns out you couldnt have been any more wrong if you had tried.
*shrug*

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
You do realize that you have to have a social security number to draw welfare, right? Healthcare is all they can get, because emergency rooms can't turn people down.

Well, we already have thosands of illegals living perfectly right without a SSN.

That's not an issue for them, also consider all the benefits they get in sanctuary cities.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Actually they steal social security numbers and the Obama IRS encouraged them to do so as official policy.

I’m pretty sur kamala harris will be handing out SS# when she lets them cross in California.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

You do realize immigrants can get Social Security Supplemental Income RIGHT NOW, without being a citizen, nor having a S.S.#?

I was STUNNED...so I looked it up while sitting in the S.S.office and being the only white, Anglo American in the waiting room in Dearborn Mich.

5-6 ways...soon as they get here...without citizenship....

Read up
edit on 24-10-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
You are correct, so their criminal bretheren just sell them stolen ones.

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

It’s true that certain agencies allow “qualified” aliens to qualify for certain federal aid programs, like SSI, TANF or SNAP. (For example: Domestic violence victims may qualify for Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program benefits, or SNAP). However, nearly every anecdotal report involving illegal immigrants accessing Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits each month is probably false.

www.tcnf.legal...

So quite a few programs they can access.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

No, but they can tell you there's nothing wrong with you and tell you to get out. Had it happen to a relative of mine who is a US citizen and paid for premium health insurance all her life and was actually entitled to be covered under medicare (or whatever retired seniors get).

She was very ill and they sent her back home for several days in a row until she finally collapsed right in front of them and ended up in the hospital for a month. They admitted her only because she almost died. If they run a couple of standard tests and they come back negative, that's it. They don't care if you're in pain or you're having serious symptoms. They'll tell you there's nothing wrong with you.

Something tells me these people won't get crap at American hospitals even if they do have health problems. Hospitals are businesses. They don't give a damn about people.
edit on 24-10-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

You do realize that all they need to do is buy a stolen identity?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

a reply to: mysterioustranger

There were so many young under 30 families w babies and old grandma's pushing walkers around the S.S. office...middle eastern clothing, non english speaking or understanding English.

I was pi--ed off after the many years contributing in S.S. for mine

It’s true that certain agencies allow “qualified” aliens to qualify for certain federal aid programs, like SSI, TANF or SNAP. (For example: Domestic violence victims may qualify for Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program benefits, or SNAP). However, nearly every anecdotal report involving illegal immigrants accessing Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits each month is probably false.

www.tcnf.legal...

So quite a few programs they can access.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

And official Obama era policy was for them to use a stolen SSN.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Conservatives are driven by fear.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Lol, the second wave of attackers you will just sit there and take it. Let them plow you. You know why? Because no matter how much hate Trump spews there are laws in place. What happened to the wall? Like that would help...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

No, but they can tell you there's nothing wrong with you and tell you to get out. Had it happen to a relative of mine who is a US citizen and paid for premium health insurance all her life and was actually entitled to be covered under medicare (or whatever retired seniors get).

She was very ill and they sent her back home for several days in a row until she finally collapsed right in front of them and ended up in the hospital for a month. They admitted her only because she almost died. If they run a couple of standard tests and they come back negative, that's it. They don't care if you're in pain or you're having serious symptoms. They'll tell you there's nothing wrong with you.

Something tells me these people won't get crap at American hospitals even if they do have health problems. Hospitals are businesses. They don't give a damn about people.

I am a nurse, and that is not true. You do not need a social security number to get on welfare or medicaid. I have taken care of a number of patients with no SS they just put a bunch of 0s in the info slots where ss is required. People that are really ill, come here just to get the medical care. I work with dialysis patients and there are a number that are illegal and drawing massive benefits. In some cases the taxpayers are even paying for taxis to and from treatments that cost thousands of dollars each and they get them 3or 4 times a week for life.
edit on 24-10-2018 by pointessa because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2018 by pointessa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Actually that's liberals. What else is it when they say we will all die if conservatives win?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

At least you are honest you want the illegals to come plow citizens.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Also eligible for food stamps depending on their immagration status. Here is a list of non citizens that are eligible.
www.fns.usda.gov...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join