It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nothing like being excluded from the work lottery pool because you are POOR!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hey OP, just want to wish you all the best with your new endeavour, nothing beats making a living by creating things you love.
Finding investment is the hardest part so its really cool yours is on board.
You'll soon be too busy raking in the big bucks to worry about some lousy workmates and their losing lotto tickets!

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

Good luck, dont forget to burn green candles and make an offering to Abundantia, the Roman goddess of wealth and prosperity.

I find if you make a small alter and place a metal bowl in which you put money as an offering, you will find more success in business.

Winning the lottery is a matter of luck, its not so easily manipulated a thing as luck invariably is tied in with each persons individual destiny. So if you were meant to win, you will, the opposite also applies.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Well maybe they knew you couldn't afford it and didn't approach you for fear of embarrassing you by forcing you to opt out due to the cost?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
You've got problems if you are pissed because of a lottery pool.

Edit : Also if you are living pay check to pay check, maybe you shouldn't waste money on the lottery and put that money to the side.
edit on 23-10-2018 by iMnotHigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: iMnotHigh
You've got problems if you are pissed because of a lottery pool.

Edit : Also if you are living pay check to pay check, maybe you shouldn't waste money on the lottery and put that money to the side.

Jeezzzz ........ Talk about take a hard line, when your living paycheck to paycheck dealing with the loss of the love that created the child to start with then i'd imagine there's a fair bit going on coupled with the emotional anguish of looking strong to the child, only a in touch with their emotions human being would feel as she does--- overwhelmed! , that chance of a win could quite possibly be the only ray of hope at the moment for getting out of what seems a very dark place.
Have a heart.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

If I actually won I would give my family some money and by family I mean my mom. My brother needs to get off his rear and be independent. He is 37 and still lives at home and plays video games. I won't give him money to enable it.

A person in their element.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Mblah, I like you, but you need to pick your battles better. If you don't want to or can't afford to meet their group's buy in minimum, then you can't. You deal with it and play solo instead of complaining about it, it's not your gambling pool or rules to bitch about.

Seriously, the pool at my husband's work was $24/12 $2 tickets, and HE didn't complain about the cost. He just bought his standard two solo tickets and we won our money back on them. Neither of us is going to sit here and whine about his co-workers' gambling pool minimum being more than we were willing to spend on it.

This is clearly not a Them v You thing, it's a You Having a Tantrum About Being Too Broke To Participate thing. Do yourself a favor and knock off feeling sorry for yourself. If they all pooled in a $100 minimum for a weekend trip to a spa, and you couldn't buy in, would you still bitch about it? Yes, you would, I'm sure of it. But not because it's unfair, it'd be because you really dislike being poor & financially limited. Disliking being poor and/or financially limited is one thing, but taking that dislike out on others is lowbrow. Again, it's not their fault you can't meet a minimum cost requirement. Dust yourself off, carry on and be a big girl.
edit on 10/24/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Well, the bad news is you didn't win.

The good news is, neither did they.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
you just know a free mason won the lottery.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

We did. And we're gonna use it to put RFID chips in 1.54billion people.

Or 1.54billion chips in one lucky person. You.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Im not or never have been lucky . 1.54 billion chips shouldn't got to waste so bend over and say Lucifer can I have another.

edit on 25-10-2018 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

It wasn't lucky in the sense of good fortune, more like just another sheeple getting taken advantage of.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join