It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No joke I really can't remember how to change my little quote under my comments.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Under each individuals comment we have a personal little funny or quote, I really don't remember how to add or change it.

Sidenote, I even tried doing this with out alcohol to no avail.

Thanks in advance for any help

Okay editing this as it just dawned on me to click the little man under my avatar.
edit on 22-10-2018 by Thisisfun2015 because: Cause Im a Blonde Yayaya

Okay that didn't take me where I wanted to go either so back to asking for help please
edit on 22-10-2018 by Thisisfun2015 because: Still a blonde

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Thisisfun2015

Hit the v to drop down bar then go to account settings and you will see it there. Remember to hit apply.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

Thanks, I needed that. Now I do not remember what I was going to change my signature too. But at least this will be in my threads list down the road so I can reference it when I remember whatever it was I forgot.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thisisfun2015
a reply to: bluemooone2

Thanks, I needed that. Now I do not remember what I was going to change my signature too. But at least this will be in my threads list down the road so I can reference it when I remember whatever it was I forgot.

Maybe your signature should be step-by-step instructions on how to change your signature so that if you ever want to change you signature you can remember how to do it.

top topics

join