It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the plastic soldiers and the magical military convoy, a remarkable high strangeness encounter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
INTRODUCTION
today we examine a bizzare case that may or may not have anything to do with UFOs
CASE

In the early summer of 2001 (the exact month and day cannot be recalled) two men had an anomalous encounter with a group of plastic “doll” looking soldiers off an Interstate 8 gas and convenience store. This duration of this encounter spanned approximately 30 minutes. WITNESS 1, contacted API and in his report stated that during a routine trip home to San Diego back from visiting his mother in Arizona, he and his friend WITNESS 2 stopped to get some snacks and drinks during the hot day-time trip. WITNESS 1 went into the store and WITNESS 2, stayed outside at the pump area. As WITNESS 1 walked toward the store entrance he noted with interest that there were several camouflage painted humvees and two troop carriers (military trucks). WITNESS 1’s father and grandfather were both Army officers, his brother was currently in the Army and WITNESS 1 was at that time considering an Army career. He was excited and interested in looking at the soldier’s patches to determine what service and unit they belong to. He grew up on Ft. Carson in Colorado and is very knowledgeable of military garb and familiar with military norms. Once inside the convenience store, he looked closely at the soldier’s uniforms to determine the service, but there was no patch showing service affiliation. Neither were there unit patches on their fatigues. Additionally, he found it odd at that time (2001) that the military vehicle and the soldier’s “cammies” were “Woodland” type, not desert cammies which were more common during, and following, the Gulf War/Desert Storm in 1991. (By 2001 the Army Combat Uniform and Battle Dress Uniform were more commonly worn.) Once WITNESS 1 got his snacks and drinks he got into line and stood very close to the back of one of the soldiers. At this point he noticed that all 9 soldiers in line were the exact same build and height. Then he noticed the back of the neck of soldier closest to him. He related that the skin looked fake and plastic, like his daughter’s Barbie Doll skin. At this point, he looked down the line and saw they all appeared to have that skin: “zero skin pores, zero hair and their skin looked fake.” He also noted that it was very hot, maybe close to 100%, and the soldier’s uniforms were all long-sleeved and buttoned at the wrist. Their skin was not sweating or even glistening with heat. “Their skin was like a weird rubber” and he has never seen anything like it before or since. Concerned, he decided to go to the front of this line to where the soldiers were buying each a gallon of water and walking out. His pretense was to get some gum at the front counter. As he walked back from the front he took careful note of the soldier’s faces. Even though they were all wearing caps pulled down close over their eyes and he could not see their eyes, he nonetheless saw that they were all exactly alike—as if “they were the same person”. Additionally, these soldiers seemed like “living dolls” that were all in “pause mode” until they stepped forward to pay at the counter for their water. WITNESS1 stated that it was as if he was watching the exact same action and motion from these soldiers, all moving and acting the exact same way, one-after-the-other. The clerk at the counter was not looking up, just taking the money and putting it in the cash register, then giving change. WITNESS1 became very afraid and felt these soldiers were “not human”. He put his groceries down and quickly walked out to his friend to see if he would go into the store. WITNESS1 did not tell WITNESS2 what to look for, only be observant and see if he saw “anything was wrong”. WITNESS2 went in and began looking around. He quickly noticed the soldiers and felt WITNESS1 must be referring to them. WITNESS2 noted, too, that all soldiers looked identical—he stated “they were the exact same person”. He noted that they looked like they might be wearing masks to account for their exact matching appearing and odd skin tone and texture. He quickly departed the building and hurried back to the car saying to WITNESS1 “Are they even human?” Both stayed at their car and watched the soldiers enter the military vehicles and drive off. WITNESS1 and 2 followed in their car getting immediately onto Interstate 8, which happened to parallel the dirt road the Troop Movement was on. After following parallel for four or 5 miles, WITNESS 1 stated (and WITNESS 2 confirmed) that “we saw these vehicles just drive right into this mountain and disappear, like the mountain was a hologram or something (HL COMMENT: witness also had UFO sightings that are detailed in the source)

source: drive.google.com...
COMMENTS BY HUMANOIDLORD
wow what a trip! how can anyone even classify such a bizarre report?
well the witness sent it to UFO investigation organization, so thats why i am posting it in this forum
also in some ways this report reminds me of a CE3 encounter because it involves bizarre vehicle(s) and it's even stranger pilots
the plastic skin part reminds me of several reports of fake humans and MIBs some of them coming from this very forum that describes the skin of them as looking palid or simply "strange"
anyway thats all for today!

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Reptilians in human disguise on their way back to their secret lair under Los Angeles?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
It sounds completely fabricated to me.

It happened almost 20 years ago yet no one heard about it, there are no other witnesses, and both "witnesses" are anonymous.

I personally believe if this even were half true that there would be a lot more corroboration and a few more similar stories.

For example Bigfoot/Yeti/Sasquatch has a million eyewitness stories from named individuals, some of them very credible, with evidence like footprints and hair - yet half the population still doesn't even believe in that.

This is a one time story as far as I know. It's the only time I ever heard anyone claim such a thing, and I've been around these parts quite a bit.

I just don't buy it and I think the story looks/feels/sounds totally fake.
It's like all that "Creepypasta" stuff on youtube lol.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
They said they sorta followed the toy soldiers and saw them drive right into a mountain, yet there was no tunnel entrance or doorway. It was like a hologram.

Then he said his dad worked on the Aurora project.

I just don't believe anything this person says.
I've met a lot of people like this before and I can just smell it.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
No comment from me yet, I'm just dividing that quoted WALL OF TEXT (one of the most horrific developments in internet history) into something humanly readable that won't make me and others wanna throw up.

In the early summer of 2001 (the exact month and day cannot be recalled) two men had an anomalous encounter with a group of plastic “doll” looking soldiers off an Interstate 8 gas and convenience store. This duration of this encounter spanned approximately 30 minutes. WITNESS 1, contacted API and in his report stated that during a routine trip home to San Diego back from visiting his mother in Arizona, he and his friend WITNESS 2 stopped to get some snacks and drinks during the hot day-time trip.

WITNESS 1 went into the store and WITNESS 2, stayed outside at the pump area. As WITNESS 1 walked toward the store entrance he noted with interest that there were several camouflage painted humvees and two troop carriers (military trucks). WITNESS 1’s father and grandfather were both Army officers, his brother was currently in the Army and WITNESS 1 was at that time considering an Army career. He was excited and interested in looking at the soldier’s patches to determine what service and unit they belong to. He grew up on Ft. Carson in Colorado and is very knowledgeable of military garb and familiar with military norms.

Once inside the convenience store, he looked closely at the soldier’s uniforms to determine the service, but there was no patch showing service affiliation. Neither were there unit patches on their fatigues. Additionally, he found it odd at that time (2001) that the military vehicle and the soldier’s “cammies” were “Woodland” type, not desert cammies which were more common during, and following, the Gulf War/Desert Storm in 1991. (By 2001 the Army Combat Uniform and Battle Dress Uniform were more commonly worn.) Once WITNESS 1 got his snacks and drinks he got into line and stood very close to the back of one of the soldiers.

At this point he noticed that all 9 soldiers in line were the exact same build and height. Then he noticed the back of the neck of soldier closest to him. He related that the skin looked fake and plastic, like his daughter’s Barbie Doll skin. At this point, he looked down the line and saw they all appeared to have that skin: “zero skin pores, zero hair and their skin looked fake.” He also noted that it was very hot, maybe close to 100%, and the soldier’s uniforms were all long-sleeved and buttoned at the wrist. Their skin was not sweating or even glistening with heat. “Their skin was like a weird rubber” and he has never seen anything like it before or since.

Concerned, he decided to go to the front of this line to where the soldiers were buying each a gallon of water and walking out. His pretense was to get some gum at the front counter. As he walked back from the front he took careful note of the soldier’s faces. Even though they were all wearing caps pulled down close over their eyes and he could not see their eyes, he nonetheless saw that they were all exactly alike—as if “they were the same person”.

Additionally, these soldiers seemed like “living dolls” that were all in “pause mode” until they stepped forward to pay at the counter for their water. WITNESS1 stated that it was as if he was watching the exact same action and motion from these soldiers, all moving and acting the exact same way, one-after-the-other.

The clerk at the counter was not looking up, just taking the money and putting it in the cash register, then giving change. WITNESS1 became very afraid and felt these soldiers were “not human”. He put his groceries down and quickly walked out to his friend to see if he would go into the store. WITNESS1 did not tell WITNESS2 what to look for, only be observant and see if he saw “anything was wrong”. WITNESS2 went in and began looking around. He quickly noticed the soldiers and felt WITNESS1 must be referring to them. WITNESS2 noted, too, that all soldiers looked identical—he stated “they were the exact same person”. He noted that they looked like they might be wearing masks to account for their exact matching appearing and odd skin tone and texture.

He quickly departed the building and hurried back to the car saying to WITNESS1 “Are they even human?” Both stayed at their car and watched the soldiers enter the military vehicles and drive off. WITNESS1 and 2 followed in their car getting immediately onto Interstate 8, which happened to parallel the dirt road the Troop Movement was on.

After following parallel for four or 5 miles, WITNESS 1 stated (and WITNESS 2 confirmed) that “we saw these vehicles just drive right into this mountain and disappear, like the mountain was a hologram or something (HL COMMENT: witness also had UFO sightings that are detailed in the source)

PS: After reading it, I have to agree with muzzleflash, I'm afraid.

edit on 20-10-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
If you want the truth, look at the weirdest cases. If there are other beings here that are from somewhere else they are probably so different they seem improbable.

The most outlandish cases are probably closer to the truth than reports of things that line up with what we think of as “alien”.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

While I more or less agree with you, the pic in your avatar looks like someone disappearing into a holographic mountain, so I can only assume you're a plastic soldier, here to spread disinfo!

(post by Archivalist removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
It sounds completely fabricated to me.

It happened almost 20 years ago yet no one heard about it, there are no other witnesses, and both "witnesses" are anonymous.

I personally believe if this even were half true that there would be a lot more corroboration and a few more similar stories.

For example Bigfoot/Yeti/Sasquatch has a million eyewitness stories from named individuals, some of them very credible, with evidence like footprints and hair - yet half the population still doesn't even believe in that.

This is a one time story as far as I know. It's the only time I ever heard anyone claim such a thing, and I've been around these parts quite a bit.

I just don't buy it and I think the story looks/feels/sounds totally fake.
It's like all that "Creepypasta" stuff on youtube lol.

Was planning on saying something pretty much like this, Muzzleflash nailed it.
"Plastic" soldiers that didn't care about being seen, yet have never been seen by anyone else?
The store clerk conveniently kept his head down the whole time, give me a break!
Its fools faking rubbish like this that make it so much harder for legitimate witnesses to be heard.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
a reply to: humanoidlord

SNIPPED

Why do people always assume everyone knows all the acronyms in the world, especially the most irrelevant and obscure? It is common courtesy if you are going to use an acronym to type out the full name then put the abbreviation in parentheses, from there on you can use the abbreviation.

Like if I said "we all hate SFA's - wouldn't you agree"? You might be wondering what SFA means but who cares right b/c I'm so cool I know the lingo and I didn't have to type out the words "Stupid Fuching Acronyms".
edit on 10 21 2018 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

edit on 10.21.2018 by Kandinsky because: Removed quote of removed post

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Amen. AMEN!

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

i hope you are being sarcastic....

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

i have seen several reports in the past about these "fake humans", there used to be a thread right here about people that you encountered that you are sure weren't human
also did you click the link? the witnesses are anonymous because that organization censors personal information
they even provided a google earth image of the "mountain" (more like a dirt mound) where the convoy disappeared
and finnaly the witnesses were interviewed, everthing is in that link

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Strange encounter. It has long been rumored that the military has been involved in cloning and growing back limbs , enhancing dna ect. A google search brought up this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

i have to agree with you on this one, i found that part about his dad working in the aurora program weird too, maybe his dad lied to him to make he feel more special?
i am sure the aurora program was just a codename for early B2 development
besides that i see no problem with the story, the location it happened is a barren desert, so i can see how there were no more witnesses
edit on 21-10-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

thank you!
believe it or not, it was a wall of text in the original source too

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

agree!
i have always loved high strangeness cases like this one, because they make me think: why would someone make up a story like this one instead of making up a more mundane and believable one? it doesn't make sense!

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Osirisvset

if we take ETH (extraterrestrial hypothesys) as starting point then it obviously doesn't makes sense but if use some weirder theories like the ones researched by john keel and jacques vallee, then it makes more sense, the cosmic trickster tried to show these witness something weird and no one else
as for the store clerk, well maybe he was so concentrated on his job that he din't care about how the costumers looked like, or maybe he noticed but din't say anything to be polite

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

eh until i see any proof of that i don't believe

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I can't add anything to the discussion, but I can poke some holes in the story.

If the observer knew as much as he claims about the military, he would have read the bumper markings of the vehicles before entering the store.

The witness should have also known...

The BDU "wearout" date wasn't until roughly April, 2007. I was in the Guard and I remember that as of early 2007 the only soldiers who had the whole issue of ACU were those fresh from training or deployment. The rest of us still wore BDUs. Up until at least 2004, I never saw ACU anywhere except on deployment.

A soldier in uniform would know to remove his cover while in a civilian store. Let alone more than one of them. It's a mistake the soldier's peers would correct.

<<   2 >>

join