It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Guys! Long Time reader, first time member!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hey there!

As you can see, Im a new member. I've been visiting this place for a while but have never become a member until today. I joined mainly because this was one of the only places that you can seriously discuss UFOs, aliens, and conspiracies without being laughed at.

I became involved with UFOs and such at a young age. The books and stories always fascinated me. As I got older I became more interested in Astronomy and Physics. For a while, I wanted to be an Astronomer. However, I took a physics class in highschool and failed. That was the end of that.
I still enjoy it as a hobby though.

A year or a year and a half ago I discovered the Disclosure Project. It was exactly what I was looking for. So recently I donated some money to them and plan to continue over the years. Oh and Im also getting my degree in Administration of Justice so I can join the FBI. (not for finding proof of aliens though)
Thats pretty much where I stand. I hope to learn a bunch from you veterans. See ya around on the boards.

JAK

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS _Anubis_

Jack

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I guess you know your way around so...........ENJOY. You'll like all the new stuff that you couldn't access as a visitor. See ya.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Thanks.
Cool avatar BTW.(JAK)

[edit on 24-2-2005 by _Anubis_]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
_Anubis_ welcome to the forums, you must have your own tinfoil hat, if not stop by the store.
and if you do become FBI are you on our side?

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
_Anubis_ welcome to the forums, you must have your own tinfoil hat, if not stop by the store.
and if you do become FBI are you on our side?

Oh, I have my tinfoil hat on right now. I buy only the best.

If, during my time at the FBI, I find any evidence, I will be the "whistleblower". I think its everyone's right to know such a profound thing.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
welcome to ATS and glad to see you like ATS...

because you said you were interested in UFOs, check this out:

The Examination of the Interactions between Extra-Terrestrials and Humans Research Project

enjoy...

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I changed my avatar to a pic of a "grey" alien. Cool pic.

top topics

join