It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remains Of Infants Found Stashed In Second Detroit Funeral Home

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

we are not talking about cremated remians though.
we are talking about partially decomposed bodies. so they did not cremate the.
they just put them in a box and stashed them in the rafters.

why do that?

it just does not make sense.
the only angle i can think of now are kids that were killed accidentally, or on purpose for that matter. all babies though?
not every parent is awesome.

there are those parents that put their kid in the microwave cause it wont stop crying.

take it to the specific funeral home to get rid of it so people dont ask questions.

but then why would they put them in rafters?

seems like they could have actually cremated or buried the bodies and they would have been gone forever.

even that angle does not make total sense but it is something

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

...are you sure you want to know??

I'm sure insanity of some form is going to play a major roll, when all is said and done.

There are, without doubt, some sick "people" out there.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

we are not talking about cremated remians though.
we are talking about partially decomposed bodies. so they did not cremate the.
they just put them in a box and stashed them in the rafters.

why do that?

it just does not make sense.
the only angle i can think of now are kids that were killed accidentally, or on purpose for that matter. all babies though?
not every parent is awesome.

there are those parents that put their kid in the microwave cause it wont stop crying.

take it to the specific funeral home to get rid of it so people dont ask questions.

but then why would they put them in rafters?

seems like they could have actually cremated or buried the bodies and they would have been gone forever.

even that angle does not make total sense but it is something

They were cremated remains in boxes and boxes..plus whole cadavers.

It started when full bodies were 1st discovered, then more cremation boxes were found 50-50.

Over 100 more discovered boxes being held at Wayne State Univ. from various other funeral homes.

There are now notifying families and trying to i.d.remains.

1st, several bodies..then tips led to babies..4 more crem.boxes discovered in basement corner...then another home, and the 100-something other s at the U.

Detroit/EMT-1st Responder
edit on 20-10-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
It needs repeating. The sick funeral directors KEEP the money the families pay...cremating some, burying some....

Cheaper to stash the remains and keep the money themselves for services not-rendered.

Some of the things in my job we see and know...is just sick, sad and sacrilegious.

EMT/Detroit

*ETA...Yes, We report every suspicious run, event, incident and violation

edit on 20-10-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

I'm sure insanity of some form is going to play a major roll, when all is said and done.

i absolutely want to know

when i come across crazy # like this that does not really make sense i like to try and figure out the angle

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Cheaper to stash the remains and keep the money themselves for services not-rendered.

that does not make sense to me at all.
cheaper than not rendering services paid for sure. but when the next person pays for services you stash the remains of the previous with them. not doing any more work. same amount of holes being dug and coffins being transported. just 1.
then the evidence is gone.

sticking them in boxes and putting them in the rafters seems like amateur hour for sure.

and i ask again

what about the smell?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

i absolutely want to know

when i come across crazy # like this that does not really make sense i like to try and figure out the angle

Hey TST? Read my reply ∆ above. Thanks...M.S.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
One must consider the idea that these dead babies are of some actual monetary value...and thus kept, rather than disposed of, which should've been relatively simple for a funeral director to do.

Consider who might be in the market for dead babies.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I'll bet they were doing illegal late-term abortions and didn't have an incinerator at the time.
edit on 20-10-2018 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
FFS, ritual or experiments my damn ass. This is greedy funeral homes pocketing the money instead of paying the energy costs of a cremation -- cremations are not free, people. The energy needed to turn a body into ash is quite a bit. When my sister-in-law's dad died, the crematory they looked at before settling on a closed casket burial told her when she asked that they use about as much natural gas to render an adult into ash as it takes gasoline to drive from Los Angeles to Savannah and back. In other words, if the NG could be converted into gasoline, that's how much it takes to make a pile of human ash. That's a hell of a lot of NG.
And since these are baby corpses, it's a reduction in fuel needed to combust the remains, and could likely be skipped entirely if they pinched ashes from adults and/or a home fireplace/fire pit to take their place. If you don't have to spend the money on the equivalent of 30+ miles of driving per pound of body weight, that "savings" adds up. Multiply by 11, and 60, and there you go -- cremation scam.

I can't see this being skipping the embalming costs for a closet casket funeral, that would be as simple as just sticking the corpse in the casket. Dollars to donuts, this was absolutely a cremation scam.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This reminded me of a past article regarding selling dead babies.

In June 2010, 14 dead babies were uncovered in an abandoned rural home in Ubon Ratchathani province, and a former nurse was charged with illicitly selling the corpses for $30. Later that year in November, 348 aborted fetuses were found wrapped in putrid plastic bags at a Buddhist monastery at Wat Phai Ngoen, in the heart of Bangkok. They had been bought from five different illegal abortion clinics with the goal of sale to magicians and amulet dealers.

Source article

Perhaps, something similiar was occurring in Detroit?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
This reminded me of a past article regarding selling dead babies.

In June 2010, 14 dead babies were uncovered in an abandoned rural home in Ubon Ratchathani province, and a former nurse was charged with illicitly selling the corpses for $30. Later that year in November, 348 aborted fetuses were found wrapped in putrid plastic bags at a Buddhist monastery at Wat Phai Ngoen, in the heart of Bangkok. They had been bought from five different illegal abortion clinics with the goal of sale to magicians and amulet dealers.

Source article

Perhaps, something similiar was occurring in Detroit?

BINGO!

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

in the movies you see caskets with false bottoms so they can bury a body they need to get rid of with and under a legit body. same casket. same hole.

what movies just curious

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

I can't see this being skipping the embalming costs for a closet casket funeral, that would be as simple as just sticking the corpse in the casket. Dollars to donuts, this was absolutely a cremation scam.

i cant see them just putting them in boxes for any reason when they are a funeral home.
they could get rid of the remains by way of other paying customers and not leave evidence behind.

how much does it save in energy costs too?
i would like to know a dollar amount

money is a motivator but they took a huge risk...

to save what?
500 a pop
1k a pop

thats not a lot of money for the risk taken

imo

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

in the movies you see caskets with false bottoms so they can bury a body they need to get rid of with and under a legit body. same casket. same hole.

what movies just curious

i dont have exact name

definitely in 1 episode of the sopranos though. i know that for sure

false bottom in the casket
friendly funeral home

legit body on top
body you need to get rid of under that body under the bottom

nobody knows #

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Why pay for someone to haul off what you didn't cremate when you can just stash it & pocket the difference? For all you know, these are just the corpses that never made it to the landfill, who knows how many people thought they were getting baby's remains and it was just a hodge podge of other ash while baby was actually in the county dump.
If they were paying someone else for legit disposal, pocketing the energy cost savings difference doesn't make much sense when you're shelling out for disposal.

As for exact dollar amount for the energy use needed to cremate someone, call around yourself and ask.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

that does not make sense to me at all.
cheaper than not rendering services paid for sure. but when the next person pays for services you stash the remains of the previous with them. not doing any more work. same amount of holes being dug and coffins being transported. just 1.
then the evidence is gone.

sticking them in boxes and putting them in the rafters seems like amateur hour for sure.

and i ask again

what about the smell?

We are on good terms here w each other right? These remains were inner and near outer-city..the funeral homes are as well...the Univ. is surrounded by inner city and close near West Side.

Liquor stores, boarded up and burned homes...not every block certainly.. but nearly everywhere...and the people who would use these homes...are low or no income..or longtime area localized to the homes-residents trying to hold on to what they have.

Most everyone per ratio utilizing these fun.serv. homes are predominently black 70%-Hispanic at approx 20% on Southside...and a 10% white residency.

God..I hope Ive not offended anyone...I save lives and love every darn body!?

In these areas..the disadvantaged just get taken more and more....because in these areas, people don't have a lot. It's not like the suburbs...

These poor folks do the best they can, however they can..and everywhere...like these scumbag funeral directors..they take advantage of them.

I have go to work now on my rig/911...and I want to just clear my head so I can help, save, transport or even recover...everyone and body I can tonight.

Peace always TST..to you...and all of us....

M.S.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Why pay for someone to haul off what you didn't cremate when you can just stash it & pocket the difference? .

and why stash remains in a box in the rafters when you can have those remains hitch a ride with the next guy?
thats my point

parents pay for baby A to get cremated
funeral home takes cash and does not cremate. makes sense
funeral home stashes baby A in the rafters for the cops to find. does not make sense.
that is a massive risk. so many things can happen. some storm can cause some damage or a fire and now they have people sniffing around... not good

funeral home takes cash and does not cremate

next family comes in to pay for john q whoever to be buried
funeral home takes cash and has a service and burial
funeral home stashes remains of baby A with john q whoever
funeral home made money of both and has no evidence laying around

this makes sense

and youre the one talking about the massive costs in energy.. so i take it you know... so i asked

edit on 20-10-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

im outraged and offended man

offended that you are telling it like it is

j/k of course

i dont get offended. you didnt say anything wrong man. if someone gets offended thats their problem.
dont worry about it

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Why pay for someone to haul off what you didn't cremate when you can just stash it & pocket the difference? .

and why stash remains in a box in the rafters when you can have those remains hitch a ride with the next guy?
thats my point

funeral home takes cash and does not cremate. makes sense
funeral home stashes baby A in the rafters for the cops to find. does not make sense.
that is a massive risk. so many things can happen. some storm can cause some damage or a fire and now they have people sniffing around... not good

funeral home takes cash and does not cremate

next family comes in to pay for john q whoever to be buried
funeral home takes cash and has a service and burial
funeral home stashes remains of baby A with john q whoever
funeral home made money of both and has no evidence laying around

this makes sense

and youre the one talking about the massive costs in energy.. so i take it you know... so i asked

As you seriously inquiring why they didn't double up in caskets?

My sister-in-law's dad was nearly an open casket, they decided not to the morning of the funeral. Ever think of that? That open caskets are a common thing and it would be a little difficult to hide a baby's corpse in there with it wide open?

False bottoms are not a thing, that's a very expensive alteration to make to a casket.

Edit: I'll meet you in the middle on this and concede perhaps they did hide other corpses in with people in closed caskets that were never reopened after the dead were in there and that the hidden ones never made it that far. Like I said, open caskets, kinda hard to hide a dead baby in. Can you at least agree that people are not going to always be as straightforward and honest as you might be in their job?
edit on 10/20/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/20/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join