It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remains Of Infants Found Stashed In Second Detroit Funeral Home

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
i was going to post the first story a few days ago when i read it but took a pass.
its more interesting now

www.huffingtonpost.com...

The remains of more than 60 infants and fetuses were found stashed inside a Detroit funeral home, police said on Friday, calling the discovery “deeply disturbing.”
The incident comes about a week after the badly decomposed bodies of 11 babies were found hidden in a false ceiling at a different funeral home in the Michigan city.

Unrefrigerated boxes containing about 36 sets of remains were recovered from the Perry Funeral Home along with another 27 sets of remains in a freezer, police said.

couple questions.

of course the big one is why?

if youre stashing bodies youre not doing it on the level. so why stash then in boxes and in a false ceiling? that does not make sense.
i mean they are babies and you have a funeral home. in the movies you see caskets with false bottoms so they can bury a body they need to get rid of with and under a legit body. same casket. same hole.

why not just do that?

how come the smell did not permeate through the whole place long before now?
i boxes. not in the cooler.
you would think it would be crazy rank.

what do you think was going on?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

You ask some pretty interesting questions. Sixty baby bodies at one place and 11 at another. The first one I thought could be mismanagement and stupid choices, now it's looking more like these funeral homes could have had an agreement to get rid of these babies after they were used for some purpose?? Maybe some ritual? If, I were the law I would certainly want to know how these babies died and I would be checking out other funeral homes.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Truth is stranger than fiction. Perverse humans commit perverse acts. I hope this mystery is solved someday.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Perhaps they came from pregnant women they did funerals for.
Internal organs are trashed...but maybe they kept the fetuses for some nasty reason.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I just read about this this morning - so creepy.

last night I dreamt I was finding babies in the street, just crawling around alone. lol

i agree, how did they get away with this considering the smell?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

My friend dated a funeral director. When they had a bad falling out the punches went flying

She called authorities on all the illegal remains in the guys garage and stuff like that.
My guess is that money is being pocketed somewhere.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

My friend dated a funeral director. When they had a bad falling out the punches went flying

She called authorities on all the illegal remains in the guys garage and stuff like that.
My guess is that money is being pocketed somewhere.

What was in the guy's garage?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I dont know how land is priced in detroit but in case it is expensive, it is a cost related neglect type of work on the side of the funeral house. Hospitals sent the fetuses and dead born infants. sometimes mothers just want to forget if such a thing happens at birth or if it is an abortion.
edit on 20-10-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I didn't even want to know, she only told us illegal remains were there, maybe something like the story.
I know she called the police, so whatever he did they found it. It did bother me that she wasn't bothered by it until they broke up.

People get creeped out at anything with funeral home, but they forget that people that work there aren't,
so I could see stuff like this happening. I don't think there were "rituals" or anything like that. I think
it was either incompetence or somehow saving/gaining money.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
i was going to post the first story a few days ago when i read it but took a pass.
its more interesting now

The remains of more than 60 infants and fetuses were found stashed inside a Detroit funeral home, police said on Friday, calling the discovery “deeply disturbing.”
The incident comes about a week after the badly decomposed bodies of 11 babies were found hidden in a false ceiling at a different funeral home in the Michigan city.

Unrefrigerated boxes containing about 36 sets of remains were recovered from the Perry Funeral Home along with another 27 sets of remains in a freezer, police said.

couple questions.

if youre stashing bodies youre not doing it on the level. so why stash then in boxes and in a false ceiling? that does not make sense.
i mean they are babies and you have a funeral home. in the movies you see caskets with false bottoms so they can bury a body they need to get rid of with and under a legit body. same casket. same hole.

why not just do that?

I'm here in great Detroit. They've found more adult bodies, a 2nd funeral home and up to 150-200 cremated remains stored in the Mortuary Sci building at Wayne State University downtown.

With the babies to bodies #ing up to 200, charges have been filed...and they're trying to contact families....

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: pointessa

You ask some pretty interesting questions.

i try

i have no doubt there are all sorts of #ed up reasons to 'get rid' of a body.
just does not makes sense to do it in boxes or in the rafters

i mean they have a funeral home. i would think there are several funerals a month. how hard would it be to put the box with the remains underneath a real body you are about to bury?
then the remains are gone forever.

only chance is if there is an order to have one of those legit bodies exhumed. then it would be found out but thats a much better chance than putting them in a box in the ceiling

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

This is what you get when a society embraces the culture of death.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Or if they have a crematorium toss a few in when they are cremating another?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
I just read about this this morning - so creepy.

last night I dreamt I was finding babies in the street, just crawling around alone. lol

i agree, how did they get away with this considering the smell?

You just gave me my first chuckle of the day

Now I want to know what prompted you to have such a bizarre dream?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Selling body parts for research? but then why not dispose of the entire body? very odd

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

...still desecration of remains, someone's jig is up.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

Or if they have a crematorium toss a few in when they are cremating another?

seems that would work too

doing what they did seems like it guarantees getting popped

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

its more interesting now

couple questions.

why not just do that?

I'm here in great Detroit. They've found more adult bodies, a 2nd funeral home and up to 150-200 cremated remains stored in the Mortuary Sci building at Wayne State University downtown.

With the babies to bodies #ing up to 200, charges have been filed...and they're trying to contact families....

That would be crappy. You thought your dead baby was buried and respected only to find out itwas tossed in an attic with a bunch of other dead babies and fetuses to rot...

I still don't get how they can fake a burial if the parents are attending and you can go to the gravesite. There would be no profit in keeping cremated remains. The paid for urn usually goes directly to the person that pays for it.. I'm not so sure this could be a financial thing, unless the government paid for burials of children without families and they just tossed them and charged the state for a full burial or cremation...anybody else have any ideas?
edit on 20-10-2018 by pointessa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

its more interesting now

couple questions.

why not just do that?

That would be crappy. You thought your dead baby was buried and respected only to find out itwas tossed in an attic with a bunch of other dead babies and fetuses to rot...

I still don't get how they can fake a burial if the parents are attending and you can go to the gravesite. There would be no profit in keeping cremated remains. The paid for urn usually goes directly to the person that pays for it.. I'm not so sure this could be a financial thing, unless the government paid for burials of children without families and they just tossed them and charged the state for a full burial or cremation...anybody else have any ideas?

We don't understand how families entrusted remains and didn't follow thru w burial....someone somewhere going to visit a cemetary?

That's the greater question with EVERY FAMILY of loved ones were not interred, checked up on, visited, memorialized.

What the hell?! I've personally handled my family and best friends cremations and burials...and I know EXACTLY where I put them!

ETA: This "we need to raise $$ to bury them!"? That's B.S!

I've NEVER known a funeral home to not accept even $20 a week to pay for the basics. Ever. Sorry..

I don't believe these "go fund me's" for burials. Everywhere...they will work with the bereaved and poor...they don't want to hold on to loved ones...

edit on 20-10-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

There would be no profit in keeping cremated remains. ?

i cant find the angle here either but there is one.
has to be or they would not have done it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join