It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia admits Khashoggi died in consulate, fires two senior officials

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Place your bets now folks.

So now Saudi Arabia admits Khashoggi died in the consulate but claims it's after a fight broke out.

Really?

They just coincidentally flew in (and out) an assassination squad and a forensic doctor the very same day?

How many more electric cars do we need before we don't have to kowtow to barbarians to get oil?

They cut the guy's fingers off and dismembered him alive because a fight broke out?

This stinks to high heaven and the US is complicit.

Time to cut ties, stop arms sales to, and END the caliphate known as Saudi Arabia.

Yahoo News

edit on 19-10-2018 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2018 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

No argument from me. It's time and past to reexamine our long standing relationship with Saudi Arabia.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

With peak oil concerns and the impending demand for electric cars, the Saudis (and most of the middle eastern dictatorships)

are on the verge of extinction.

Without their funding many Islamic concerns will collapse.

Tick tock, Islam.

20 years max until the money runs out.

Good for the world.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Apparently detaining 15 Saudis now...depending on who, what and from where you believe this info....

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

If one of them is not the Crown Prince it's BS.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Not Islam. The Oil Sheikdoms, perhaps, but not Islam.

With something in the neighborhood of 2 billion followers, Islam isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
ETA: Regarding the reported holding off the 15? TURKEY ain't no nice place to be detained either...brutally speaking.*

*Watch movie "Mdnight Express"...and even that describes little of their "methods" of imprisonment and "interrogation procedures"
edit on 19-10-2018 by mysterioustranger because: Reformat

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

If one of them is not the Crown Prince it's BS.

Of course he isn't! And it IS...BS....(watching and waiting)...not holding breath for the"truth"

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

not holding breath for the"truth"

Good idea. You might pass out and hurt yourself...

There are far too many entrenched interests for anything like the truth to come out. For fear that we might just be pissed off enough to remove 'em from office.

...and relegate Saudi Arabia to it's deserved status.

edit on 10/19/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Exactly right. Turkey and Erdogen, a bad combo. Sanctions
and what else might apply.

And the UK needs to be examined for their role in supporting Sauds too.
Long time coming for them, but since Steele this snip needs to stop!

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Cut our ties with Saudi Arabia and guess where the major influence in that region falls?

If you said Iran, you'd be correct.

As bad as SA is, I wouldn't count on the US to hand that type of regional influence over to the Iranians....

A2D

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The ones in custody will take the fall, maybe a couple senior people above them as well, but this will *most likely* not go any further than that.

There is too much at stake for it to go further, not just for SA or the USA..

It would be nice if a lot of lesser than human people went down for this, but my bet is on that not happening.
edit on 19-10-2018 by CalibratedZeus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Place your bets now folks.

So now Saudi Arabia admits Khashoggi died in the consulate but claims it's after a fight broke out.

Really?

They just coincidentally flew in (and out) an assassination squad and a forensic doctor the very same day?

How many more electric cars do we need before we don't have to kowtow to barbarians to get oil?

They cut the guy's fingers off and dismembered him alive because a fight broke out?

This stinks to high heaven and the US is complicit.

Time to cut ties, stop arms sales to, and END the caliphate known as Saudi Arabia.

Yahoo News

Drunk'n Barfight - the Saudi Consulate level, featuring bone saws, syringes, smartwatches and fifteen new characters.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

not holding breath for the"truth"

Good idea. You might pass out and hurt yourself...

There are far too many entrenched interests for anything like the truth to come out. For fear that we might just be pissed off enough to remove 'em from office.

...and relegate Saudi Arabia to it's deserved status.

Nice hearing from you Seagull! Yes, it would be stupid to wait for a "truth" that will never be the real truth.

They are Kings and princes over there seeing us as infidels who periodically elect idiot representatives then replace them...all the while laughing and passing around the same 24 karat hookah that's been in their dynasty longer than our last 4 Presidents have held office....

I don't believe this will end well.....and any "truth"....will be far from it

Thanks, Best....

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Exactly right. Turkey and Erdogen, a bad combo. Sanctions
and what else might apply.

And the UK needs to be examined for their role in supporting Sauds too.
Long time coming for them, but since Steele this snip needs to stop!

'know what burntheships? It's just not gonna stop...and about a dozen other countries need exposing too...but I'm not overly optimistic

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CalibratedZeus
The ones in custody will take the fall, maybe a couple senior people above them as well, but this will *most likely* not go any further than that.

There is too much at stake for it to go further, not just for SA or the USA..

It would be nice if a lot of lesser than human people went down for this, but my bet is on that not happening.

You're probably right.

The participants are already starting to get Hillary Clintoned.

The main suspect just died in a car "accident".

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

No argument from me. It's time and past to reexamine our long standing relationship with Saudi Arabia.

Not gonna happen....money, mystical orbs, and fools make strange bedfellows!

edit on 19-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I'm inclined to allow them to work things out, in their own internal ways, on their own soil. And especially since, as of Trump's election, the House of Saud, has made drastic moves to align with our greater goals.

Much better than mass shootings of American country music fans, to cover for assassination attempts, by the "journalist's " friend, Al-Waleed.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Also, where's the body?

I mean if a fight broke out and the guy got killed, nevermind the dismemberment (we'll just overlook that for now...lol), but where's the body?

Was it immediately flown out for a burial at sea? *ahem*

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I bet King Salman is really starting to regret giving the Crown Prince a hit squad for his birthday.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join