It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kashoggi got knocked out in round 1. THAT was brutal..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Dude hit him so hard, he took his block clean off, he was surgical with his moves. He took him apart, basically. Worked him from head to toe, every limb. I forgot the guys name, I think he's in a Saudi prison or boy scout camp or something for dishonoring the country. That's how hard he chopped this guy down, I'd never seen anything like it. The fight went down on October 2nd, 2018 recently in Istanbul. I'm sure not many of you heard about it, it was an underground match. I'd share footage but there were no cameras allowed, only audio.

edit on 10/19/2018 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
*clap* *clap* *clap*

*leaves*
a reply to: r0xor

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Not funny and tasteless please don’t give up your day job.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Yeah synchronized swimming can be war...

Peace

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
....George Carlin himself would knock you into orbit for failing that hard at humor.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Ah, ha ha ha ha ha . . . donk. That's the sound of me laughing my head off.

Seriously, the deceased got off lightly. If they really wanted to make him suffer they would have put him in a British old folks home.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Okay,

It was indeed tasteless, but the point was..

Saudi Arabia saying that he died because fisticuffs is so laughable that the joke comes up dry.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I see the EU, especially Germany during the latest days up in arms against Saudi Arabia due to Kashoggi's death.
Was he a BND or MI6 agent ?

Either way I never heard any cries coming from the EU while Yemeni civilians were dying under NATO-EU-UK made bombs.

Which makes me think ... are the cries now about Kashoggi, or are they about Trump ? More specifically, just against Trump !

new topics

top topics

join